REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 07-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Nitto Motivo All season tires

Hey guys, remember awhile back I posted that I won myself a set of tires thanks to member on this forum that recommended the challenge.
Anyhow, I'm here to share my experience with the tires after roughly 3000kms on it.

Pros

Great balance between ride comfort, traction and sportiness

Cons

Tire seems to be softer, thus it doesn't inspire much confidence during hard cornering and higher speed runs.

Reviews

I've been amazed with these tires since day one. The original factory equipped dunlop runflats dsst have horrid ride quality, harsh transmission of every bump, seam and imperfection on the pavement. Don't hold traction on seams especially on turns and ramps. The motivo just delivers the ride quality in ways I couldn't imagine with the RFT. It made me feel like I'm in a more expensive vehicle overall. Wet performance was exceptional, I was able to corner at higher speed, and with less hydroplaning. Best part is when driven in city, it absorbs bumps, and imperfection on road as if I change the suspension setup. All and all, I'm very please with these tires, would definitely recommend to all my friends & forum members. Now I'm just curious how it will perform in winter.

Not sure how much these tires are right now, but if u ever though of getting urself a set of conti dws or general tires, Nitto motivo is probably the best of the three.
Advertisement
Pumbaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
its pretty hard to convince me about the nittos. im really happy with the gmax, and theyre already better than the dws.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

yep! I grabbed a set for my vehicle not too long ago. Best part is that it comes with a 100km warrenty
mqin is offline   Reply With Quote