REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 08-03-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
I am Hook'd on RS

FS: 17" Work Emotion CR-Kai - Price Dropped

Selling 4 Work Emotion Cr-Kai wheels with Nitto Invo Tires. Originally asking $1850 OBO, now considering $1650 obo

Wheel sizes:
Front 17"x8" + 32 offset with flat face
Rear 17"x9" + 28 offset with concave face

Stud spacing is 5x114.3

Tires:
Nitto Invo - 235/45/ZR17 (Rear)
Nitto Invo - 225/45/ZR17 (Front)

Tires have approximately 90% tread left on them. These were for my other car when i still had it, which was only driven a couple times a week before i sold it.

These wheels have blue anodized valve stems with matching caps, that come with all Work Wheels. You are able to purchase matching lug nuts from most aftermarket car shops.

There is a minor spot of curb rash on one of the rear wheels, courtesy of a badly placed brick about a month after purchasing them. (I have included a photo).

Wheels are in great shape otherwise, with a couple scuffs and minor rock chips. Otherwise in amazing shape.

Photos are from the previous car before i sold it, to give you an idea of fitment. Unless you are buying these for the exact same type of car, i cannot confirm if they will fit your car specifically.

Originally spent over $2300 so i will take reasonable offers only please.

I have receipts for the wheels somewhere and can dig them up if required, i have no idea where the tire receipts are though. Wheels are located at my work in Richmond, but may be moving to storage in North Van in the next little while.

Thanks for looking!

Photo of curbage:
Advertisement

Last edited by dragonfly; 08-07-2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: added FS to title etc
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
I am Hook'd on RS

Bumping for price drop.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote