REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #26
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

grow a beard

jerkstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #27
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
bro just chew lots of gum and buy a heavy chain and hold it in your teeth and do some jaw movements. slowly increase the weight to build the jaw muscle for a sculpted muscular face.

Also start taking some growth hormone it'll help your jaw grow.

Will look aesthetic/10 bro!
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #28
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

I was told you can pick where to lose or gain weight eh. Just exercise and hope for the best eh. Goodluck
beproud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #29
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
You might weigh very little, but your weight really doesn't take into account your body fat percentage. It's time to hit the gym and break off a good sweat, weighing 130lb is not a good enough excuse for you to have chubby cheeks

I've known many guys to cut down on the chubby cheeks just by working out hard and consistently

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #30
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTeg View Post
way to prescribe medicine over the internet, DOCTOR
Controlling your cortisol levels can be done by numerous methods, most of which don't require prescription medicine...
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #31
RS Lurker, I don't post!

use some face contouring makeup
e_4862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:27 AM   #32
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

You're going to have to do facial exercises.

Start by warming up your face by patting it with a warm, damp cloth. Then massage your face in a circular motion with your finger tips, starting from your jaw to the forehead.

Chew on Stride 2.0 (original is too weak) for 3 sets of 15 reps. After each set superset with Hubba Bubba Apple Strawberry flavour (you're going to have to import it from Norway) until failure. Use as many pieces as you can handle - you are aiming for failure within 30-60 seconds of time under tension. For me, that is 3 pieces, but of course I'm an advanced level chewer by now. 90 seconds rest between sets.

Repeat this 3-4x a week for optimal gains.

When that gets too easy PM me and I'll get you on dat Buffalo Jerky routine. Expensive, but it works.
JACKED is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: