REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets

Non-REVscene Social Meets Represent! Sport our official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net
Now re-opened! All unofficial meets and last minute cruises arranged in here. Includes VLS/VAC Social meets for members to meet and interact. Sorry, no official meets and no paid events solicitations. REVscene is not responsible for meets and events posted in here. We reserved the right to remove all questionable material posted in this forum with or without cause. This is a free service, do not abuse it. #revscene. Follow us on Twitter | fb | Youtube | Vimeo

Old 08-18-2012, 02:09 AM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Autowest Infiniti Saturday August 25th, 2012 Noon

Autowest Infiniti F1 / BBQ / Show and Shine Meet (Sorry, Infiniti's only… Sorry, sorry, sorry Nissan Guys) - There will be prizes as well!!!
This one is a bit important for me. I know some of you may have had issues with Autowest. But I/we need to show support as they have given us a club discount on parts and labour. I'll be honest. Autowest has been the best for me out of the 3 Infiniti dealerships. I've gone to all 3 and Autowest sorta came out on top. But that's just me. If they made a mistake, they always fixed it or reimbursed me. I'm working out a deal with them re a known g37 issue. I'd rather not post the details. But either way, the marketing, service, and dealership managers are pretty nice guys. It would mean a lot to have a good showing and show our continued support.

Side note - Any of the G37 guys who have taken advantage of the discount and had great experience with them should be there.

Saturday, August 25 12PM

PLEASE PM ME NAME AND CELL NUMBER

1. Sena
2. G-Loops
3. kdawg8526
4. spdcrz
5. gtracing
6. W1ley
7. simpson_G37X
8. SuperG
9. ivory_pearl
10.Onelife
11. iShift
Advertisement
Sena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

so they give us the lot to park? and which autowest ??
way_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Hope you have some sort of mod approval since this site/section is sponsored by Open Road Auto Group who happened to have opened a Infinity shop in Langley not too long ago. Seems like this is a direct ad against a sponsor =\

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by way_boy View Post
so they give us the lot to park? and which autowest ??
Automall in Richmond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_handheld View Post
Hope you have some sort of mod approval since this site/section is sponsored by Open Road Auto Group who happened to have opened a Infinity shop in Langley not too long ago. Seems like this is a direct ad against a sponsor =\
Mods are welcome to lock it up if this thread is inappropriate. I just thought that it was an area to get meets together. I support all Nissan Infiniti dealerships. Autowest just happens to be one that supports my small group. I'll be at open road later this month. It's just a meet. Not promoting autowest b

I'll leave it in the hands of the mods and anyone who wants to come.
Sena is offline   Reply With Quote