REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:07 PM   #826
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,814 Times in 8,189 Posts
Oh he dresses and seems to act like a douche, don't get me wrong. Hating him for it is funny to me though. And assuming he doesn't do a lot of charity is even funnier.
Advertisement
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:39 PM   #827
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Oh he dresses and seems to act like a douche, don't get me wrong. Hating him for it is funny to me though. And assuming he doesn't do a lot of charity is even funnier.
Never assumed he doesn't do any charity work....In fact, I'd almost ASSUME every professional star athlete does charity work........actually I'd EXPECT every professional star athlete to do charity work....
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:07 AM   #828
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,490 Times in 1,688 Posts
It's gonna be pass vs. run in the Denver and New England game. All the media is hyping up it as Manning vs. Brady in terms of the passing game. I don't think Belicheck is gonna go with a passing scheme for his offensive play packages. Their running backs Blount and Ridley scored all six if their TDs vs. Indy last week.
Why change the formula for success? Brady doesn't have many weapons on WR other than Edelmann and Amendola.

They're gonna go with a ground attack against the Broncos. -ground and pound the ball against them. -less emphasis on Brady's passing vs. Manning's passing game.
Posted via RS Mobile
pastarocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:20 AM   #829
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
Kaep is just a hard guy to like or cheer for, he just totally comes across as a self centered arrogant douchebag. I found it hilarious and typical that when he was named the Niners QB, the first thing he did was dump his long time girlfriend haha.

Seahawks have always been my team, but I actually used to like the Niners too going back to the Montana/Rice days, Patrick Willis is still one of my favorite players and guys in the NFL, but with Kaepernick, Aldon Smith and Harbaugh (who complains and whines to ref about every single play, even the ones where it goes the Niners way) there, I just can't respect that team.
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:53 AM   #830

Harbaugh is fucking hilarious to watch though, you gotta admit
Old 01-14-2014, 08:09 AM   #831
RS.net PIMP

Quote:
Harbaugh is fucking hilarious to watch though, you gotta admit
He looks like he's about to have a stroke or have a meltdown every 5 seconds
Old 01-14-2014, 09:21 PM   #832
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7seven View Post
Kaep is just a hard guy to like or cheer for, he just totally comes across as a self centered arrogant douchebag. I found it hilarious and typical that when he was named the Niners QB, the first thing he did was dump his long time girlfriend haha.

Seahawks have always been my team, but I actually used to like the Niners too going back to the Montana/Rice days, Patrick Willis is still one of my favorite players and guys in the NFL, but with Kaepernick, Aldon Smith and Harbaugh (who complains and whines to ref about every single play, even the ones where it goes the Niners way) there, I just can't respect that team.
Exactly it for me, they can be up by 30 points with 2 minutes left and he'll still be bitching and complaining about something. I get that he's passionate about what he does but take the anger down a fucking notch. I love seeing him lose, I hope that happens on Sunday because a Harbaugh loss is almost as satisfying as my team winning a game.....then again, a win and then a second straight loss in the Superbowl could even be better but that's kind of risky because that asshats team might just win it all.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:04 AM   #833

Beating Bad Harbaugh last year in the Super Bowl, oh man that was awesome to watch. Especially when the last play was controversial... He must have been SO MAD and that just makes me SO HAPPY
Old 01-15-2014, 12:26 AM   #834

Wow, seems like Seahawks fan base is really turning on Jim Harbaugh and pouring on the hate....Thus, I can't help but root for him.
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-15-2014, 12:58 AM   #835

How much of a fucking tool can you be
Old 01-15-2014, 06:09 AM   #836

What's the matter br0? Your hypocrisy insults my intelligence.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:20 AM   #837

What, that I think both Kaepernick and Bad Harbaugh are fun to watch and root against? And that I think it's hilarious when fans illogically pile on the hate of athletes due to fallacious internet memes?

You might want to look up certain words before you use them. I'll get you started.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:26 AM   #838

Quote:
When I see a fan base turn on a guy and pour on the hate, I can't help but root for him.
I'll just leave this here.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:39 AM   #839

Point being?
Old 01-15-2014, 10:12 AM   #840

Thanked 1,053 Times in 595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7seven View Post

I think the typical thing would've been to fuck around behind her back. Though unlike baseball/basketball/hockey, there are only a few weeks that he'd actually be away so that statement holds slightly less weight.
m3thods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:13 AM   #841

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
Wow, seems like Seahawks fan base is really turning on Jim Harbaugh and pouring on the hate....Thus, I can't help but root for him.
LOL, I'm not a Seahawks fan I'm a football fan. My team sucks horribly bad they didn't even come close to making the playoffs, I did get to see them in Seattle this year which was awesome even though we got kicked. I'd actually go so far as to say I'm a Hawks hater I just hate them less then J.H.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
Old 01-15-2014, 11:20 AM   #842

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
LOL, I'm not a Seahawks fan I'm a football fan. My team sucks horribly bad they didn't even come close to making the playoffs, I did get to see them in Seattle this year which was awesome even though we got kicked. I'd actually go so far as to say I'm a Hawks hater I just hate them less then J.H.
I was just mocking the fact that SkinnyPupp was contradicting himself...Who's your team though?
Old 01-15-2014, 11:33 AM   #843

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Football is not the same with out having a team you passionately cheer for...
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2014, 11:36 AM   #844

The Vikings and yes they are shit. Got a new coach today not that it's going to matter as they don't have a Quarterback. If any of you have never been to a Hawks game I'd highly recommend it. We made a weekend out of it, was an awesome time. The fans where we were sitting were awesome as well. Some razzing but all good natured, nothing like going to a Lions game wearing the oppositions jersey.

The size of this flag was redic.

Last edited by quasi; 01-15-2014 at 11:52 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2014, 06:53 PM   #845
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

I really want to go to the game this sunday. I tried to buy tickets for the saints and niners games but both were sold out soo fast.

I just hate how they allow season ticket holders to buy soo many tickets as well as scalpers and such, leaving so little left to "regular" people.

the only way one goes is to pay 3x the face value. Which for me, is too much $ for me to afford.
iEatClams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #846

I had a chance to go to the saints game but buddies working on that day...
Old 01-15-2014, 07:44 PM   #847

You could get Saints tickets for fairly cheap actually....Cousin got tickets for $150 each and a bunch of other people were selling for ~$180
Old 01-15-2014, 08:05 PM   #848
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Wtf is going on in here.
Posted via RS Mobile
zx7rrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:03 PM   #849
RS.net PIMP

Oh yea , KJ Wright fully practiced today, looking like he'll be back to face the Niners. Still no Harvin tho
Old 01-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #850

Rather have no Harvin since he's gonna be a target for the niners to hit him out of the game.