REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Campus Forum

Campus Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The Student Life
School events, activities, rate your prof, students helping each other..

Old 09-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
Langara BBA Program - BUSM 4300 Course

Anyone in the BBA program at Langara or know someone that has taken the BUSM 4300 course?

It a stupid course my group needs to find a company that we have to do a research report and presentation on. Company needs to have problems so that we can make recommendations on. Our group has to be able to make direct communication with the company individuals internally to learn about the company and make a presentation to the client itself about our findings/recommendations.

The hard part is finding a company that is willing to release financial information to us as we need that in our analysis.

Anyone know any company that wants free consultation. I just need to get through this last course to graduate. Stressed
Advertisement
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
無敵

No one in your group currently works? Employers are usually pretty open to letting their employees do projects on their companies.
Most businesses are okay with it as long as it's not some major company. Try looking at smaller local businesses? That's what most people did in my class.

muteki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

why dont you try going back to one of the companies you did for busm 3200 or 4100
noTirl is offline   Reply With Quote