REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #201
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Yeah fuck lol hibbert shit the bed for me.... 0/4 fts in a dam game -_- durant and harden need to learn to stop turning the ball over so much also.. But everything else looks good
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #202
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #203
Need my Daily Fix of RS

need some opinions on a trade i was proposed in a different league, no our RS league

kyrie & jennings offered for my westbrook & parker

9 cat roto

thanks!
Old 11-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #204
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcs33 View Post
need some opinions on a trade i was proposed in a different league, no our RS league

kyrie & jennings offered for my westbrook & parker

9 cat roto

thanks!
I'll take Kyrie and Jennings and run...
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:34 AM   #205
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I need a new damn centre and small forward. Picked up big baby. I got hibbert and bogut and only SF I got is granger who's out for 3 months..... Damn. But so far my teams doing pretty good.

Kobe, mayo, Crawford, Ellis, hibbert, bogut, granger, big baby, KG, OKC(Martin), and Tim D. Hibbert is shitting the bed harsh though.....
Posted via RS Mobile
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:54 PM   #206
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

does anyone know of any good fantasy websites? Ie. Sleeper pick ups, guys that's are doing well, player rankings, up to date player news....All I use for now is rotowire and yahoo..
Posted via RS Mobile
MASTER_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #207
dlo

hey guys in the RS NBA fantasy league, i noticed some people are not up to date with their schedule, as you know we are playing for a pot, so i dont wanna hear some bullshit bout you forgetting and that is the reason why you lost, you put money in, so put effort in and try to win, i dont wanna hear some fuck boys pussying out last second, i paid ahead of time and so did others, so be fair and pay up too and dont whine...
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBPTL6o4 View Post
hey guys in the RS NBA fantasy league, i noticed some people are not up to date with their schedule, as you know we are playing for a pot, so i dont wanna hear some bullshit bout you forgetting and that is the reason why you lost, you put money in, so put effort in and try to win, i dont wanna hear some fuck boys pussying out last second, i paid ahead of time and so did others, so be fair and pay up too and dont whine...
Ah yes...prime reason why I always do a league with weekly line-up changes instead of daily.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:35 PM   #209
dlo

with yahoo, there is a 1 button that auto put ur players into the line up... shit aint hard guys lol
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #210

First place in my league sleeper I picked up that nobody really noticed was glen Davis. He's doing a lot better than hibbert for me he'll be a big factor for the magic and a main scorer IMO
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 11-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine50 View Post
First place in my league sleeper I picked up that nobody really noticed was glen Davis. He's doing a lot better than hibbert for me he'll be a big factor for the magic and a main scorer IMO
Posted via RS Mobile
Glen Davis blew up last year after he got traded to Orlando...and he hasn't done as well as I had expected, or at least hoped...horrible fg%, poor ft%...

You picked him up?...as in, he wasn't drafted??.....
Old 11-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #212

yeah nobody drafted him. my league points are added up a little different then how they normally are at least im told. points, rebounds, assists, steals, etc are all plus one. so as long as he has at least 10-20 points a game on top of all the rebounds and assists im happy having him hes racked up more points overall than hibbert for me.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #213
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Damn getting murdered by Mayo, Pierce, BGriffen,Westbrook this week.

Other than LBJ my team is either slumping or injured. Fml...
Posted via RS Mobile
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #214
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

i've been offered Kawhi Leonard + LeBron James + Omer Asik + John Wall

for my Evan Turner + Kobe Bryant + Tyson Chandler + Brandon Jennings

to do or not to do ... very tempted to gamble on Wall even tho there isn't much to complain about Jennings
KuSouL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:34 PM   #215
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

It appears that he is trading his rebounds for your points.
Posted via RS Mobile
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #216
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

When is wall coming back? Mid December right? Id be tempted but ill stick with your guys if it was me. Chandler is playing well with Knicks(Kidd is keeping them together) Jennings is good. Turner is more proven. And Kobe is healthy and is playing way better
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411ken View Post
When is wall coming back? Mid December right? Id be tempted but ill stick with your guys if it was me. Chandler is playing well with Knicks(Kidd is keeping them together) Jennings is good. Turner is more proven. And Kobe is healthy and is playing way better
Chandler has been a disappointment fantasy-wise thus far averaging just 7 rebounds half a block per game....not good at all really...

Turner is anything from being 'proven', and I would rather have Kawhi Leonard than him.

Jennings and Kobe have been returning first round value though, so they have been excellent.

That said, there is no time-table on Wall and it's clear that he'll be out longer than his initial 8-week timetable. He's not looking like he'll be a fun guy to own, and has several injury woes in the past as well.

Obviously LeBron is an upgrade over Kobe, as is Leonard over Turner and Asik over Chandler, but John Wall is a big risk, and I don't think the reward is enough (if John Wall ends up returning healthy soon and being good) to outweigh the risk.

I'd stand pat.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #218
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

We all have different opinions for sure.. but for me, i'd rather have turner than leonard..but u couldn't go wrong with either one.

Do you think asik will be able to continue producing or will he cool off with his scoring? i only went chandler due to my thoughts that he'd cool off once teams figures out the rockets. But asik has improved his stats from last year by a mile so far that's for sure lol.

but as you said, it's all about john wall's health so I'll definitely stay put with his team too as there's really no significant upgrade if wall continues to be out and he gets lebron but lose kobe/jenning for him.. unless he could swap wall for someone else on the other team that has good value then i'd do it lol
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:23 PM   #219
I want to be a person and not an icon.

Thanked 5,286 Times in 892 Posts
I have a lot of injured players, am I suppose to drop them?
Vale46Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #220
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

My team is screwed. Irving and Love out for 4 weeks. Can we have another bench spot on our team for short term injuries? I thinks it fair
zx7rrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #221
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,068 Times in 358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx7rrrr View Post
My team is screwed. Irving and Love out for 4 weeks. Can we have another bench spot on our team for short term injuries? I thinks it fair
Players get injured, just gonna have to deal with it unfortunately. Everyone goes through it at some point in the season, its just part of playing any fantasy sports.

I just checked my commish tools and there is no option to add more roster spots anyways. Sorry man.
roflwaffle604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #222
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Ersan ilyasova biggest disappointment
Posted via RS Mobile
Porschedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx7rrrr View Post
You drafted Love knowing he'd be out for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschedog View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
lol, I have him too, just practice patience...they have to get him going eventually, they didn't sign him for $45-mill over the next 5 years to have him playing 20 minutes/game...Skiles is an idiot though, so you'll probably have to be extra patient....I wouldn't totally blame you for dropping him in a daily line-up changes league (I play in weekly), but just know that once you drop him, you'll probably never get him back as he has top-20 potential.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:41 PM   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschedog View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
I was waiting for nene too.. DIdnt know he was going to come back this week
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #225
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflwaffle604 View Post
Players get injured, just gonna have to deal with it unfortunately. Everyone goes through it at some point in the season, its just part of playing any fantasy sports.

I just checked my commish tools and there is no option to add more roster spots anyways. Sorry man.
fair enough. Injuries are part of the game.
zx7rrrr is offline   Reply With Quote