REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 10-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

OEM 17" G35 Rims w/ General Altimax Arctic Winter Tires (12/32nds) $1000 OBO!

As the title states I've got a set of factory 17" G35 Wheels with german made General Altimax Arctic winter tires for sale.
These tires were purchased brand new last year and after 1 winter season the tread still measures 12/32nds.

I specifically bought these tires because they are one of the highest rated tires in snow and ice and I can vouch that these got me around in a rwd G35 more confidently than my pickup.
Directional tread design also meant these perform very well in wet and dry conditions and I had no issues with hydroplaning on wet highway communtes.
Best of all, the treadwear rating is one of the highest for winter tires meaning you won't burn through them quickly like Bridgestones and other brands.

Reviews from 1010tires:
http://www.1010tires.com/Tires/Gener...ic/15486340000

Wheel Specs:
5x114.3
17x7 +30
17x8 +33
Comes with factory nissan/infiniti tire pressure sensors

Tires Specs:
235/45/17 all around with 12/32nds tread left

Selling because I just bought another set of winter tires for my factory 19" and don't need two sets. Winter is right around the corner and these packages will only go up in price. Get them early like I did. If not for the snow, do it for the ice which is a guarantee during winter.

Asking $1000 OBO.

Craigslist ad has lots of pictures:
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rc...323365308.html
Advertisement
Matlock-gtR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
MoD

Thanked 1,805 Times in 227 Posts
please pm your contact.
Both your craigslist and your pm function is not working