REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 10-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Pocket squares - where to buy?

Any idea where to buy pocket squares in Vancouver? Aside from Holts/Harry Rosen (not trying to spend $100 on a piece of fabric lol)

Thanks!
Advertisement
Delatocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
wants to know why blow-up dolls always look so surprised

Club Monaco
iam_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #3
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

dunn's tailors. go in and ask them for their fabric book and make your own custom ones. i believe it'll run you 25 per? but you end up making some pretty uniqure ones.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

order online at the tiebar. You can't go wrong with $8-$12 pocket squares and shipping is only like $5 or something.
JKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #5
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Just buy nice handkerchiefs whenever you see them. I don't know about you but spending $25 or even $12 on something that just peeks over your pocket is a little silly.

I love pocket squares. I think they complete the look of the suit in the front. I'm always looking for stuff I can use as a pocket square.

You should always have a bunch of plain, white squares. They go with everything. I bought a box of them from The Bay. I prefer cotton since I like plain squares or simple peak shapes. If you're a more "poofy" pocket square dude, buy silk.

My go-to place for pocket squares? DAISO. Not even joking. I've had people ask where I get them from and they're always surprised when I say Daiso. They sell a ton of handkerchiefs for $2 each in all sorts of patterns. Some of them look horrifically ugly but remember that only a sliver of it shows. I've got some plaid ones from Daiso that look great on plain grey or navy suits.

I've even used a white napkin as a pocket square before. Unless you're Italian and can pull off the poofy pocket square look, keep it simple.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #6
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Practically any store that sells proper dress attire. Tip Top, Moores, Pinstripe, Stockhomme even The Bay.
thegentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #7
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

saw some today at Express in PC.
Didnt check the prices, but their stuff isnt too overboard expensive.
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote