REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #26
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
because of hurricane sandy, my packages did not arrive for 1 month and one week. Another came in one week. They proabably most likely ran into an issue.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:40 AM   #27
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post

Reality is that postman whoever he was just straight up scanned the package as delivered and then stole it, plain and simple... I told them why the hell aren't they taking that into consideration, it's obvious as shit they have a thief there.....
But I think they're unionized so they didn't wanna touch him
It's not cool to blame your letter carrier when you don't have any evidence against him. The only evidence you have is that the customer service people told you it was scanned as signed and delivered. How do you know they are not lying to you? Since they weren't able to show a signature record in the first place, did it ever cross your mind that it possibly isn't in their system as "scanned and delivered"? I bet you've been holding a grudge against your letter carrier all this time too.
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
This post thanked by:
Old 11-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #28
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

I think G-Spec said in his post that Canada Post representative provided a date/time of the actual "scanned and delivered". Whereas G-Spec has a front door camera which gave him evidence that no post man showed up at this "so called date/time" when the pkg was suppose to be delivered.

So its either the pkg was actually delivered but the representative made up a date/time, because maybe their system doesnt record the actual time of delivery OR the pkg was never delivered and the representative made up a date/time

To me its a pretty clear case that Canada Post lied either way to G-Spec

I dont know at least thats how I understood his post.

I would be pretty choked if Canada Post told me they delivered it and I have some evidence showing they didnt.
Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photographers Enthusiasts

AE101 Corolla 96' Winter Beater//Sold
RPS13 240SX 90' //STOLEN
RMS13 240SX 91' Project Car//Scrapped
RHS13 240SX 90' DD//Scrapped
S35 Rogue 12' Baby Carrier//Gifted to Parents
GD 6-Speed GLS Elantra 13'//Sold
CZ4A 5-Speed GSR Evolution 08' New Baby Carrier
Old 11-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #29
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
Thanked 1,864 Times in 165 Posts
You say canada post told you to fuck off when you asked for proof of signature. The person who sent you the package can ask for it and if they tell them to fuck off ask for the money back cause it costs extra money for a signature.
Also when did this happen? Because if it was after April, all packages are location recorded by gps at the moment it was scanned.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #30
Returner of Lost Phones and Turtles
Thanked 3,405 Times in 844 Posts
Originally Posted by LP700-4 View Post
Speaking of ebay orders, i ordered some LED's on Oct.30th, its now almost Nov.30th and still no sign of the shipment. Seller shipped from HK with probably the cheapest option possible so no tracking number either. Msged the seller 2 days ago and no reply or anything yet.

False alarm lol finally got them this morning in the mail.

Now my dash cam is being help up in customs
Old 11-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #31
I *heart* very Muchie
Thanked 1,448 Times in 357 Posts
Case closed.

Buyer acknowledged receipt of delivery today. Usually I send as tracked but this time around I dunno what the heck I was thinking.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:21 AM   #32
Hacked RS to become a mod
Thanked 16,875 Times in 5,078 Posts
So here's how an ebay buyer ripped me off this month:

items arrived in germany, he received the customs bill to pay tax
he files a "not received" claim while it's still in customs
so when ebay looks up the registration #, it shows not delivered
after 2 weeks, ebay files in his favor, he gets a full refund, I am out $250 and the product, and shipping cost
after that, he pays the custom fees, gets his product