REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Pacquiao vs Marquez IV (https://www.revscene.net/forums/677659-pacquiao-vs-marquez-iv.html)

Ron_Swanson 12-07-2012 10:03 PM

Pacquiao vs Marquez IV

Jesus, I totally forgot about this fight :badpokerface:... Anyways,
the fourth and final fight (hopefully)

Fight's tomorrow! Dec 8,2012.
24/7

Ron_Swanson 12-07-2012 10:05 PM

FINALE

SB7 12-07-2012 10:15 PM

Moneys on pacman :O
Posted via RS Mobile

dlo 12-07-2012 11:57 PM

lol @ all the flippino on FB saying "why should there be a fight number 4, pac man clearly won all of em", yeah okay.. first one was a draw, 2nd one was manny in a close bout and 3rd was marquez IMO, hopefully this closes the book for their little saga, althought its really entertaining.. and please, i dont want to hear bout the stupid stepping on the foot shit either, you have a south paw vs a traditional stance, shit bound to happen, even roach said so and i experienced it myself

Mozo 12-08-2012 02:23 PM

winner fights bradley? lmao

Ron_Swanson 12-08-2012 08:52 PM

WOW stunned!

sam0m0 12-08-2012 08:58 PM

That was a crazy fight...

ForbiddenX 12-08-2012 09:00 PM

Yea crazy fight. Walked right into that punch :(

Sir_Loin 12-08-2012 09:03 PM

He isn't ready for Floyd and I love Pac-man.

Taxmonkey 12-08-2012 09:10 PM

God damn :S

Ilagon 12-08-2012 09:17 PM

Great fight! I don't think we'll ever see Pacquiao-Mayweather not just because of this loss, but because Mayweather won't even fight him for $100 million.

Arum Says Mayweather Turned Down $100 Million To Fight Pacquiao - Business Insider

Durrann 12-08-2012 09:23 PM

I think pacman peaking his prime
Posted via RS Mobile

spideyv2 12-08-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durrann (Post 8102318)
I think pacman peaking his prime
Posted via RS Mobile

You sure you don't mean passed his prime?
Posted via RS Mobile

JayEch 12-08-2012 09:27 PM

shiiiiet.... round 6

Ron_Swanson 12-08-2012 09:37 PM

pac was beginning to find his rhythm then BAM!

it was the best pacquiao i've seen in a while too... Oh, well congrats to Marquez!

bballguy 12-08-2012 09:50 PM

Did he died?

dlo 12-08-2012 09:57 PM

KKNOCKED THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTT, phil facebook community is a lil quiet AHHA, fuck that was a clean punch.. pac man was gettin caught wit the right hook whole fight yet he pivoted right into a right hook... careless mistake, back to the drawing boards, unlike half the flips sayin he should retire cuz hes old.. niggas 33 and marquez is 39 LMFAO

tr0ubl3s0m3x 12-08-2012 10:36 PM

LMAO KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...kFtfBv94Ze3yI_

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws...0a9f192c_7.jpg

palepilsenpin0y 12-08-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBPTL6o4 (Post 8102350)
KKNOCKED THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTT, phil facebook community is a lil quiet AHHA, fuck that was a clean punch.. pac man was gettin caught wit the right hook whole fight yet he pivoted right into a right hook... careless mistake, back to the drawing boards, unlike half the flips sayin he should retire cuz hes old.. niggas 33 and marquez is 39 LMFAO

Stop bashing all the flips on your feed. A lot of them may not know squat about boxing at all, and yes, a lot of them are kinda brainless. But let them support their pride and joy of their nation. We took a pretty big blow to the morale today after all.

Although I do agree, even though retirement is not really that far-fetched of an option, it's the wrong move. Pacquaio can still bounce back. He still fought like a champ earlier, just caught with two incredible counter-punches.

Jegz 12-08-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBPTL6o4 (Post 8102350)

fuck u dude :okay:

im still stunned woooow. it just came outta nowhere then he was just gone with the fishes

SB7 12-08-2012 11:17 PM

That was tough to watch, hope he makes a comeback in the future though
Posted via RS Mobile

will068 12-08-2012 11:25 PM

Manny's corner got out coached. Jmm's corner knew mp would go for the ko. Jmm just used his strength as the best counter puncher in the game and caught Manny. Congrats to Jmm.

I feel like the kings beating the nucks last season. No hate against Jmm since he deserved the win from the last 2 fights. I still wanna see a duckweather pac fight happen. Hopefully, Floyd will lose his fear of losing to Manny and go for a fight.

Perhaps it's karma on Manny for hanging around will filipino politicians that are 1000x more terrible than George Bush or dick Cheney combined.

dlo 12-08-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palepilsenpin0y (Post 8102378)
Stop bashing all the flips on your feed. A lot of them may not know squat about boxing at all, and yes, a lot of them are kinda brainless. But let them support their pride and joy of their nation. We took a pretty big blow to the morale today after all.

Although I do agree, even though retirement is not really that far-fetched of an option, it's the wrong move. Pacquaio can still bounce back. He still fought like a champ earlier, just caught with two incredible counter-punches.

what makes u think im bashing all the flips? im just pokin fun at all these excuses they make for their pride but i cant blame em, manny is a great fighter but those who sayin he should retire or hes decline like crazy is FUCKING DUMB, he still got fight in him, heck he chased the fuck outta marquez

will068 12-08-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBPTL6o4 (Post 8102412)
what makes u think im bashing all the flips? im just pokin fun at all these excuses they make for their pride but i cant blame em, manny is a great fighter but those who sayin he should retire or hes decline like crazy is FUCKING DUMB, he still got fight in him, heck he chased the fuck outta marquez

Agree, mp was leading the scorecards before the ko round. To me, he was even winning that round before the ko.

fliptuner 12-08-2012 11:38 PM

Meh, Pacquiao was ahead in the fight and got caught, plain and simple. But I take nothing away from Marquez - although behind in the fight, he kept himself in it and gave himself a chance to win, so good for him. He trained hard, stayed focused after he was rattled and found a way to win.

As disappointed as I am that Manny lost, I'm still glad it was a clean cut win for Marquez - no judges, no controversy.

Quote:

"That's boxing," said Pacquiao, who added he has no plans to retire. "I started to get confident, but I never expected that punch."

Marquez said, "I knew after the last three rounds that he was going for the knockout and I could be knocked out at any time. I hit him with the perfect punch."

Freddie Roach, Pacquiao's trainer, said, "Manny came back and he was in charge. He just got a little too careless, but he was hurting Marquez."