REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 05-15-2015, 02:50 PM   #51
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Thank you Limitless appreciate your comment. I wasn't t looking to solve my problems here I just wanted to post my experience.
Advertisement
daich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #52
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Thank you Berzerker.
Old 05-15-2015, 07:03 PM   #53
My homepage has been set to RS

It's hard to be empathetic when you give such shitty answers to basic questions. Mechanical knowledge has nothing to do with coherent sentences.

Regardless of that , good luck to you and what ever problems you got.
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-15-2015, 07:25 PM   #54
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Not looking for sympathy or help. You are so missing the point it's pathetic. But thank you anyhow.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:56 AM   #55
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

I would like to thank those of you who understand my problems and appreciate your comments and messages. As for the few on the twit patrol who seem to think my mechanical ability and sentence construction have anything to do with MNR and their ability to fix the problem since last summer. Keep it up. That way even more people will realize what kind of idiots you are. I would welcome MNR posting on this site why it has been since last summer that the ecu has been in the car and show proof of what they did each time the car was in to have it installed. While their at it they can explain the open line telephone call between Uri and I and exactly what was said and why. I will no longer respond to the twit patrol but would be overjoyed to hear MNRs response.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:58 AM   #56
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Got my exhaust fabbed at MN a couple months ago. Not impressed, welds are sloppy and sub par at best, pipe is bent with a hammer to fit around a control arm bolt, one of the exit is peiced together by random peices and is curving every which way, hangs super low. Probably gunna end up throwing this out and getting a proper ETS exhaust like I should have in the first place
Past:'06 Civic Si

Last edited by bluejays; 08-20-2015 at 06:04 AM.
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:05 AM   #57
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
That's pretty gross looking..^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by daich View Post
Not looking for sympathy or help. You are so missing the point it's pathetic. But thank you anyhow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daich View Post
I would like to thank those of you who understand my problems and appreciate your comments and messages. As for the few on the twit patrol who seem to think my mechanical ability and sentence construction have anything to do with MNR and their ability to fix the problem since last summer. Keep it up. That way even more people will realize what kind of idiots you are. I would welcome MNR posting on this site why it has been since last summer that the ecu has been in the car and show proof of what they did each time the car was in to have it installed. While their at it they can explain the open line telephone call between Uri and I and exactly what was said and why. I will no longer respond to the twit patrol but would be overjoyed to hear MNRs response.
Your "sentence construction" has nothing to do with MNR's abilities. It has to do with our frustration level rising every time someone reads one of your posts.

So, do you as of now, after taking it to a different shop know what was originally done to your car? I assume it's fixed now...
Old 08-20-2015, 07:44 AM   #58
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,905 Times in 3,868 Posts
No mention of the year, Toyota made a Celica GTS across 5 gens from 1981 to 2006 but I can't think of a single one that would require a new ECU as the first mod. So I have to wonder what this guy is asking MNR to do that would lead to a new ECU.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:52 AM   #59
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabAlmighty View Post
That's pretty gross looking..^^^^
Pics don't even do it justice. Learned my lesson though; you get what you pay for..
Past:'06 Civic Si
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:58 AM   #60
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
So they angle the pipe wrong across the back, then hammer the pipe to clear the bolt, that should have cleared if the pipe had been angled right in the first place?

hahaha

Berz out.