REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 05-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #101
I don't get it

^ Is it frowned upon to use CL to find a class 5 driver to help you learn how to drive?

If not, is it frowned on to want a volunteer and not pay for the service?
Advertisement
BurnoutBinLaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:43 PM   #102
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnoutBinLaden View Post
^ Is it frowned upon to use CL to find a class 5 driver to help you learn how to drive?

If not, is it frowned on to want a volunteer and not pay for the service?
"Needs a PRO driver. Likes bubble tea. Oriental. Female. Learners. Surrey." IMO it sounds like LG bait but then something is really fishy about this ad
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #103
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,450 Times in 1,027 Posts

Chris Hansen would like to say Hi.
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #104
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,206 Times in 385 Posts
Suzuki jlx 1994

translations:
alarm sis-tame=alarm system
174 tau send km in it =174000km
5,000Km oil chains= oil changes every 5000km
need some buddy work= needs body work
Old 05-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #105
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,186 Times in 929 Posts
I need someone to buy me mangos...
JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-27-2013, 11:54 PM   #106
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

-----

Last edited by AAnthony; 11-13-2014 at 10:27 AM.
AAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:03 AM   #107
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

1985 Nissan Pick-Up Truck LOW LOW KMS!
Up for sale or trade is my 1985 Nissan Pick-up truck. It was owned by an older gentleman who rarely drove it so it only has a whopping 126,885 original kms! It's barely even broken in as these trucks can easily go to 400,000 - 500,000 kms. It's a 5 speed, 4 cyl, King cab, in royal blue colour.

Everything runs and drives perfectly. Brakes are good, clutch is good. The truck needs nothing. It even has the original radio and rims. You could get collectors plates on it if you wanted. It's never been in an accident and looks like it's been babied and stored inside it's whole life. I got it to simply go back and forth to work, but now I am in need of a bigger truck with 4x4. So I am open to all trade offers if you have something like that.

The truck also comes with an extra set of 15" chrome rims that aren't in the picture. It rides rougher with them on so I took them off as I prefer a smooth ride.

Call or email if you want to come and take a look: 1-604-309-0914 (Please don't send lowball texts or emails.)

Is he sirious,i had 2 of them,and even in the best condition over the trucks are not worth more then 2k

P.S Maybe the chrome rims that he mentioned are worth 3.5k...
BlueSedanRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #108

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
I would say more of a what the fuck then a fail but........

STRYKER SURGICAL ORTHAPEDIC AUTOPSY BONE CAST SAW

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa

Last edited by quasi; 06-07-2013 at 11:09 PM.
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #109
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

What tha

Ok this one is new

GARAGE sale colectables left over 8253 109bst
GodZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #110
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts

That's, uhm... creepy.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #111
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
strap (on )! Don't run

Quote:
strap (on )! Don't run - 38 (vancouver)
I won't clean your dishes.
I'won't wear your stocking
I won't walk your dog
I won't sleep with your lover.
I won't drive your car in panties
But...

yes I will help you to choose a nice strapon and maybe, maybe, maybe, you could try it on me!
i have no idea what this is guy is doing, seriously its always a good laugh when u read the cl dating part

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #112
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
1997 AWD GMC Van

Quote:
You may have noticed this little van on Craigslist over the past little while. It is not a lemon. I lent it to my friend because he was down and out, going through a rough time. Well, I guess things were worse than I thought because he had stooped so low as to attempt to sell my van and forge my signature. As he was showing it a cop rolled by and noticed he had it on the street with no insurance so he impounded it. Then the genius let it sit in the tow yard for three weeks and did not tell me about his scumbag manoeuvre. I found out because the tow yard sent me a bill for 450 dollars. Its a great little van. I put new Michelins on it last year, new front callipers and rotors in the front. It has captains seats and the headliner has a compass built in. It has 260,000 km and the engine runs like a top. It shifts great. Where I work bought me a new van thus the reason to get rid of this. No more lending it out to friends. And he is not a friend anymore obviously.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #113
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
We just listed our townhouse a week ago. Our realtor put links to the MLS listing on Kijiji and Craigslist - IN the proper section... within a day, CL was showing "This posting has been flagged for removal."

WTF, Craigslist, WTF??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #114
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 1,536 Times in 427 Posts
maybe someone wants to get rid of competition
SoNaRWaVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #115
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts

Real Estate Agent

Quote:
Hi, my fiance and i are pregnant and we are both getting sick of paying rent to live in a noisy apartment building where they don't fix anything. We are looking to get out of the hole apartment scene and get into a condo !!! We need someone knowledgeable and who can answer questions without having to get back to us !! We are currently paying $750.00 a month to rent a small 1 bedroom apartment in Maple Ridge and we would like to find something for less than what we are paying now. We are looking for a rent to own or to find a mortgage broker that can work with us. Are current situation is we are on BC Disability Benefits. We want to find something that is child and cat friendly, easy going, good neighbourhood, and we want to rent to own. We don't have any savings, no credit cards. We need something with no down payment. Too be honest and just get it out there we have bad credit and we don't have anyone that we can rely on but ourselves. The ministry is currently paying $750.00 to our landlord each month which we feel is just money going out the door each month, hence the reason we want to move and one day be able to own !! We would like our rent to be less than what we are paying now because with our current situation, we have to pay out of our living expenses for rent when that money should be going into buying food. We are open to living in any city. We would prefer a 2 bedroom suite with a bit of a view and a balcony. Low strata fees and easygoing management. We are party and drug free. non smoking so we should be easy to accommodate. We would also like to find something with a pool and weight room if possible. If you feel that you want to take us on, work with us to the end, right up to moving day, then please send me an email with what you think you might be able to do for us !!

Yours Truly

Colin & Kristy
Capture.JPG
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #116

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
HAHAHA, this is what's wrong with society. These motherfuckers feel so entitled. That $750 a month is going out the door each month.....

I'd like to throat punch this guy and his wife.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:49 PM   #117
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
That has to be the best post ever.

Who in their right mind would even go near that? That just screams Chernobyl.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #118
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
I flagged it for best of.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #119
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
I flagged it for best of.
This is not a fail. This is pretty funny.

Quote:
Hey geeks--Insert your male connector into my software

You geeks fuck better than jocks any day. So if your two external storage devices are signalling to your CPU that it's time to commence a data upload, consider inserting your male connector into my software. Of course the fit most likely won't be perfect at first, so you'll need to withdraw and re-insert hundreds, perhaps thousands of times until connectivity is achieved, my circuitry goes into an infinite loop, your motherboard overheats, my loud speakers start spewing out filthy garbage, your hard drive motor spins out of of control, and all your hundreds of millions of 1's and 0's start overflowing my data receptacle. I'm a 1987 model year with parts made in Asia and North America. I interface well with models from any continent, as long as you perform regular maintenance on your equipment, have a solid state chassis, and pack lots of RAM! Send me some technical specs and Visio diagrams if you want to move this functional design document into full production mode. End of message.
best of craigslist: Hey geeks--Insert your male connector into my software

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #120
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,206 Times in 385 Posts
trojan
Old 06-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #121
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
Very clever, and with impeccable spelling and grammar.

Would probably tap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #122
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Anybody's muffler? lol

Hey kid, I have your Fart Can "Performance" muffler

Hey kid, I have your Fart Can "Performance" muffler - $15 (Surrey)

Quote:
I have the so-called Performance muffler better known as a "Fart Can" that fell off your car a while ago. Found on the side of the road, no doubt you didn't even hear it break free from the shoddy child-like welding job that held it on to the tailpipe as you ripped around the neighbourhood, offending the neighbours and anybody within a mile of earshot. While you may have thought it offered a power upgrade, obviously it did not, or you may have noticed it disappear. Maybe you even noticed an increase in performance and acceleration as you lost 15 pounds of useless weight. Possibly you became aware it was gone when the RCMP pulled you over to tell you that you had no muffler, while you smugly replied "OH no, dude, I have a "PERFORMANCE MUFFLER" and the kindly constable looked at you like the King with his shiny new robes. Soon after, he issued you a summons and you probably had a new muffler installed. I haven't heard you in the neighbourhood lately with your "High Performance" Civic, Neon or Omni lately, but if you want your "Power pipe" back, it will cost you a $15 finders fee. Judging by the oily carbonaceous residue covering it inside and out, your motor probably needs a rebuild anyway.
If anybody else wants this leftover from the Space Shuttle/ Apollo program, here's the sales spiel you would have bought into from the purveyors of such desirable bling:
"This Performance Muffler (And not called a "fart can" as your lesser-informed neighbours may call it) will make you the envy of every 16 year old boy, 40 year old man-boy who lives with his parents, and glassy-eyed teenage girls, your friends and family will love you eternally when you put this shining symbol of manhood on your ride. With a whopping 5-inch outlet and a massive eight-inch diameter , coupled with a total lack of internal baffling, nobody will be able to say your car does not perform! By sound alone, you will be able to proclaim, "Look at ME, I'm a MAN!!" (Unless you are a girl, in which case you may proclaim "I am WOMAN, hear me ROAR!!" With triple-polished space-age Stainless Steel construction, it will outlast even the finest econo-box hot hatch, provided it is mounted securely. WARNING: improper mounting and falling off on the side of the road not covered under limited zero-mile warranty.
Acethriller is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-07-2013, 01:52 AM   #123
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Seems legit

http://www.revscene.net/forums/52624...ml#post8276015

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #124
I don't get it

Guy from WA wants a RHD r32/fd

WTB Skyline (R32)/RX-7 (FD3S)

Quote:
Ok, i want a mechanically running FD or R32 paint can be bad no damage please. IDC about mileage seriously 300km still running great idc.

R32
FD3s (no LHD)

Open to:
Aristo (has to be clean AF)
Ae86 (has to be RHD)
Supra (no auto, doesnt have to be TT)
Hondas (only RHD with K/F series, or NSX)
S14 (RHD)
S15 (JAW DROP!)

Con of my Offer:

I'm from WA.
I want you to cross the border or meet me at it.
If you were to cross, just tell the patrol that your just visiting and bring a homie with another car to cross back.

dvst8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #125
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Fail?....or win?

Capture.JPG
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote