REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 01-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

anybody used groupon type sites for all inclusive/travel

they have a few deals,, mexico and stuff. wondering if anybody used them in the past or know of any feedback.

thanks
Advertisement
tool001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,079 Times in 368 Posts
I bought a few for resorts in BC. Make sure you always read the fine print. They may specify that you can use the groupon on specific days of specific months. Maybe no weekends, maybe no holidays. You need to really be careful otherwise you might end up paying for a trip that you can't take time off for.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #3
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,687 Times in 1,624 Posts
Also, as far as I know, tax is never included with groupon.

So if you buy a $4500 all inclusive trip to whereever, you still have to pay tax on top of it - so factor that into your budget.
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #4
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,238 Times in 5,599 Posts
Used livingsocial a few times for whistler and Harrison, no problems
Posted via RS Mobile
Hondaracer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:22 PM   #5
Banned By Establishment

We looked into some for Hawaii and Mexico but there were too many conditions that we didn't risk it.
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:43 AM   #6
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
I was looking on groupon as well but there are just too many terms and conditions and when you can book it. Most of the time you can't book it during weekend or long weekends unless you pay extra. Not really worth it IMO. SunWing have better deals if you can wait for it.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote