REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
I subscribe to Revscene

Charles In Charge isn't happy I won't let him bring Zionism to 'Idle No More' thread

If you're intelligent, you'd see that these posted questions from a Canadian news clip, condition the watcher that the first nations brought their plight on themselves.

I had proof of CBC propaganda and western war facts censored here <-- He had no such thing -Graeme S

The first nations are up against a ruthless power. If they go all out to get back any sovereignty from the Government(He said Zionists), its going to cost many of their lives but it will be a good cause for all of humanity. Too bad the long time immigrants are too conditioned to know any better and will be working against a better world and even their own long-term and siblings future.

edited by mods - these are not my words - Ill be posting screen shots in the future of how the moderators are censoring my posts

My full post was edited by Graeme S, where I provided a link to a CBC article from a few days ago that was off topic and about how there was some debate about some internal violence in Syria which has completely and totally nothing to do with Idle No More or First Nations issues.

I would also like to take the time to thank Graeme S and Mindbomber for being awesome and totally not taking advantage of being able to edit posts or anything of the sort!
Advertisement

Last edited by Graeme S; 01-18-2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Just so that I can put 'last edited by Graeme S' to the left
Old 01-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #2
I subscribe to Revscene

Real nice, I have screen shots of my posts and Ill be publicly posting your censoring of my first nations support in this forum, to other moderators and on Beyond.ca in the next week.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
All of the mods can see the changes I make, and I make no bones about it. I very clearly stated the purpose of this thread and the other areas where you can post things related to those topics.

This topic has absolutely nothing to do with Zionism. This topic has nothing to do with Syria. If you wish to make a commentary on the fact that the general political timbre is leaning against what you believe is the 'proper' direction, then you are more than welcome to do that in one of the many threads which is dedicated to letting people discuss a variety of wide-ranging topics.

This is not one of those threads. This is not the place for any of the 'tie-ins' that you want to bring. This is for Idle No More and First Nations issues.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
All of the mods can see the changes I make, and I make no bones about it. I very clearly stated the purpose of this thread and the other areas where you can post things related to those topics.

This topic has absolutely nothing to do with Zionism. This topic has nothing to do with Syria. If you wish to make a commentary on the fact that the general political timbre is leaning against what you believe is the 'proper' direction, then you are more than welcome to do that in one of the many threads which is dedicated to letting people discuss a variety of wide-ranging topics.

This is not one of those threads. This is not the place for any of the 'tie-ins' that you want to bring. This is for Idle No More and First Nations issues.
I want you to ban me for using the word Zionism in this thread... I will keep posting about how the first nations are under Zionist control unless you ban me.

http://i.imgur.com/Vu2pG4k.jpg

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 01-18-2013 at 08:22 PM. Reason: removed image not relevant to thread topic
Old 01-18-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
The Lone Wanderator

I'm not going to ban you for it, but I'm also not going to let you move attention from the focus of this thread.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
I subscribe to Revscene

Why not, if its not right to post it in this thread and its get censored, and I keep doing it, then your only other choice is to ban me for saying Zionist control Canada and its aboriginals.

edit - your setting a precedent for this site... Im willing to sacrifice my account in protest of this censorship.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #7
The Lone Wanderator

Problem solved.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #8
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Why not, if its not right to post it in this thread and its get censored, and I keep doing it, then your only other choice is to ban me for saying Zionist control Canada and its aboriginals.

edit - your setting a precedent for this site... Im willing to sacrifice my account in protest of this censorship.
wtf?

First off, Beyond.ca couldn't care less about Revscene (let's face it, it's true lol). Secondly, we moderators have been pruning and, well, moderating thread content since the EZ-Board days 13 years ago. You just don't notice all the pruning of certain threads because you're not able to see everything we do.

And before you bring up the "Free speech!" rhetoric, keep in mind that this is a private company and you agreed to our rules and terms when you checked the box upon signing up.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #9
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,775 Times in 8,169 Posts
Nobody gets this paranoid while having a healthy mind... Arash I hope you take this downtime and go seek help. I am being serious here... Your rants have gone from being funny, to annoying, to fucking annoying, to downright concerning for you and the people around you...
Old 01-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #10
I subscribe to Revscene

Hehe, all the facts are there, you just have to look through the propaganda machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
wtf?

First off, Beyond.ca couldn't care less about Revscene (let's face it, it's true lol). Secondly, we moderators have been pruning and, well, moderating thread content since the EZ-Board days 13 years ago. You just don't notice all the pruning of certain threads because you're not able to see everything we do.

And before you bring up the "Free speech!" rhetoric, keep in mind that this is a private company and you agreed to our rules and terms when you checked the box upon signing up.
I know exactly what you mean, Im more rebelling for the principle and truth movement that I feel is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
Problem solved.
Thanks, I guess.
Btw that PressTV news clip I posted in the idle thread also mentions Zionism and banker Rothchild who is tied to the Attawapiskat DeBeers mines... oh, oh.

If anyone else wants to get informed as to Canada's power players, these videos are a good step.
The Zion King - Ring of Power 2 edit-has 3 seconds of a vulgar nude sex image- these urls can be removed if needed but keep the titles please mods.
(pt1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svh2U8H-4tc
(pt2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A82Wh1r8BRk

Ring of power 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX0PHt1HDQI

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 01-18-2013 at 08:56 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 08:47 PM   #11
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
let me get this straight

CiC is saying that Israel is controlling the media here to be anti-first nations because if our Society turns to fully supporting FN rights we'll in turn support Palestine and Israel can't have that so the secret reptilian government of the world has decided Canadian news has to be edited to be in tune with what our alien leaders want so as a result our GMO foods have increased so that our brains will be more susceptible to the airwaves and in turn believe the make believe ?

i got confused somewhere in there just typing it
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #12
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
k can someone give a summary of what the fuck is happening. I can't read through all the editing and ... whatever the fuck is happening.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:10 PM   #13
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
k can someone give a summary of what the fuck is happening. I can't read through all the editing and ... whatever the fuck is happening.
I get "whiny bullshit". I hope you weren't seeking a more in depth answer.

Oh! and we're switched focus from being mildy bigoted towards first nations to be being mildly anti-Semitic against jews.

I don't know about you guys, but, after all this, my addition to the thread is, I like turtles.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #14
My homepage has been set to RS

I see another "does this has turbo", guy in he making.......
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #15
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Well played Google...well played.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #16
Head Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
Well played Google...well played.

I got the same Google Ads
Old 01-18-2013, 09:59 PM   #17
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
let me get this straight

CiC is saying that Israel is controlling the media here to be anti-first nations because if our Society turns to fully supporting FN rights we'll in turn support Palestine and Israel can't have that so the secret reptilian government of the world has decided Canadian news has to be edited to be in tune with what our alien leaders want so as a result our GMO foods have increased so that our brains will be more susceptible to the airwaves and in turn believe the make believe ?

i got confused somewhere in there just typing it
The big picture is that Zionist (NWO, Illumiati, monarch) control most of the world and saying so strikes a negative nerve in peoples minds that some kind of injustice or wrong is being done by mentioning it and also that anyone saying such claims is a paranoid conspiracy nutter.
I go into detail about this power in my very long first nations thread.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/67512...n-leaders.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
My exposing of CBC propaganda and using the word Zionism to describe who is in power didnt go well with the mods... so they kindly made this new thread for me to post.

I wrote something similar to the following of a CBC "news" clip that is worded in a way to put blame on the Assad government for the murder of 80 university student while doing their final exams... when in reality Zionist are responsible by backing and controlling terrorist which did the attacks to bring instability to the country.
Syria university explosions - The National - CBC Player

Undoubtedly CNN and Fox news have also been doing the same and that is why Russia has condemned them on it.
Russia says US blaming Aleppo blasts on Syria govt. ‘blasphemous’
PressTV - Russia says US blaming Aleppo blasts on Syria govt. ‘blasphemous’

these points I made were to reinforce my calling out of the Canadian news propaganda as seen in the first post which was censored... and also to rebuttal the comment made against the PressTV clip I post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
I get "whiny bullshit". I hope you weren't seeking a more in depth answer.

Oh! and we're switched focus from being mildy bigoted towards first nations to be being mildly anti-Semitic against jews.

I don't know about you guys, but, after all this, my addition to the thread is, I like turtles.
I like your knee jerk reaction of anti-semitism, it gives me more credentials when members do it. BTW, what race are the Jews if you know it.

This PressTV clip that I posted in the idle thread, which also mentions Zionism, will never be upstaged by any other western media outlet.
Idle-No-More & Harper: Joshua Blakeney, Kenneth Fernandez and Ken Stone on Press TV's News Analysis - YouTube
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:02 PM   #18
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
The big picture is that Zionist (NWO, Illumiati, monarch) control most of the world and saying so strikes a negative nerve in peoples minds that some kind of injustice or wrong is being done by mentioning it and also that anyone saying such claims is a paranoid conspiracy nutter.
No. Just no. Take your racism elsewhere. That last picture has proved exactly what I knew you were about. This isn't 1942.

And btw, it is a conspiracy...I don't understand where you think this is fact. If they're "behind the scenes" and only a select few believe it to be true, it isnt fact, nor has it been really proven.

Edit: Can this go into fight club now?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #19
Prince of the Apes

Thanked 3,046 Times in 672 Posts
what race are jews? Human obviously
[23-08, 13:17] nabs i've gripped ice boy's shaft before
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #20
I subscribe to Revscene

Human is the answer to a question of what species something is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingMetro92 View Post
No. Just no. Take your racism elsewhere. That last picture has proved exactly what I knew you were about. This isn't 1942.

And btw, it is a conspiracy...I don't understand where you think this is fact. If they're "behind the scenes" and only a select few believe it to be true, it isnt fact, nor has it been really proven.

Edit: Can this go into fight club now?
I dont understand your vague racism claim, maybe its because Im not smart as you are so can you tell me in simpler terms or another member reword how Im racist. Are the Rabbi's in my picture also racist too?

No doubt this thread will lose interest soon, but it seems like these antisemitism post claims are the ones that should be deleted so as not to derail threads.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #21
Prince of the Apes

So then why do we refer to it as the human race?

oh and http://bit.ly/13PeEuT
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #22
First to fail !SG evar! Now i have yellow fever...

Thanked 2,431 Times in 475 Posts
Not really paying attention to the stuff charlesIncharge is posting, but I am going on record to say that I don't agree with mods editing posts, unless the content is very offensive. IF a mod does have to edit a post for content, they should not be adding content in my opinion, unless to state that they edited the post..seems quite unprofessional to me. Probably nobody cares, just wanted to voice my opinion.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #23
Head Moderator

Not that I'm taking CiC's side here, but just to clarify something that some of you appear to be missing...

Zionism doesn't equate to Judaism. You can be Jewish and not be a Zionist.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #24
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodmack View Post
So then why do we refer to it as the human race?

oh and Let me google that for you
I dont, why do you?
oh, and your google link brought back 28,100,000 results.
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:31 PM   #25
Prince of the Apes

Quote:
race
/rās/
Noun
A competition between runners, horses, vehicles, boats, etc., to see which is the fastest in covering a set course.
Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
Verb
Compete with another or others to see who is fastest at covering a set course or achieving an objective.
Synonyms
noun. breed - run - kind - stock - strain
verb. run
Jews are Caucasian.
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Closed Thread