REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 01-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
*Baller Status* 19" SSR SP3 5x120 for E46/E92 BMW

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is my stance pants, I picked these up for my car but they did not fit over my front Brembo's... I will post some fitment details below...

Asking 3000$ OBO.

Wheel Specs:
Front: SSR SP3 SBC spokes on polished lips 19x9.5 +10 on 225/35/19 Hankook V12's.

Rear: SSR SP3 SBC spokes on polished lips 19x11 +11 on 265/30/19 Hankook V12's.

Bolt pattern is 5x120 and hub bore is 72.5mm.

These wheels are expensive as fack.

Original owner's photoshoot with the wheels:
Car Spotlight: Eric Nguyen’s 2003 BMW M3 Convertible | SQUARE!SPOKES

There are additional pics of the wheels on his car in the link, in order to fit them he had a mild roll on the front fender and trimmed the rear fender lips, but he also slammed it and didn't want a lot of negative camber.

Current pics of them sitting in my condo:

Wheels are basically flawless and the tires are good for another summer or two, some camber wear.

We did a test fit and it didn't work out, they will easily clear rear BBK, front is another story, they did not fit over my Brembo F40 callipers, but may fit over some of the newer less "clumsy" callipers.

On my E46 M3 which is fairly low but not completely slammed, we wouldn't have had to trim or roll the fender, and that's with a rear camber of -1.5.

They "SHOULD" fit newer M3's with no rolling, pulling, or trimming, but it's up to you to figure that out.

I am moving in the next couple weeks and that is my only reason for selling, don't feel like hauling them with me, it won't break my heart to hold onto them.
Advertisement

Last edited by jasonturbo; 03-20-2013 at 06:33 AM.
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-31-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
These things are baller status, make me an offer of they are moving to Alberta on sunday!
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote