REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
I subscribe to Revscene

Main 911 hero tells what really happened that day

William Rodriguez, a janitor working in the North Tower of the World Trade Center building in New York, helped rescue thousands on that Tuesday morning.

Rodriguez is In Tehran to attend the 3rd Hollywoodism International Conference. In a press conference at Tehran's Fars News Agency, he discussed the events of the 9/11 attacks.

3, 2 minute videos

Intro

The story

cover up

This guy is a true hero... pictures with Bush, Sheen, and a Jackson.

http://911blogger.com/files/Masterke...arlieSheen.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qCfnfJB.jpg

A good number of intellectual speakers that I see on PressTV news have attended this conference but Malcolm X's grandson, the activist, is being held by the FBI for trying to go there.

edit- an article on this hero for those who like to read or cant watch the videos. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/287599.html
Advertisement

Last edited by Graeme S; 02-06-2013 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Edited to fix embed. In the future, remove the 's' after http
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-06-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,259 Times in 439 Posts
Even if this whole thing was set up I don't ever see the US govt. admitting to that.

It is always cool to hear the perspective of the people who were actually at ground zero though.

And who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory?
TheKingdom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #3
I subscribe to Revscene

For me the smoking gun is how a huge building, #7, pulverized in just 9 seconds.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,486 Times in 1,686 Posts
If the 911 attack was an inside job by the American government, it makes the loss of lives, property damage, etc. even more tough to swallow.

That would be so messed up. A government inflicting a so called terrorist attack upon its own people. Then it spends billions of dollars and about ten years of time to catch the mastermind behind the attack, Bin Laden, and kill him. A guy that the U.S. military provided training for his organization.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #5
I subscribe to Revscene

With natural resources in Iraq and Afghanistan to be plundered, the geopolitical control of the energy rich middle east and the petro-dollar being threatened by once CIA asset Saddam for switching to Euros... its not surprising that this kind of conquering is repeated over and over again by the NWO elites.

I remember a William Rodriguez documentary where he describes seeing people with flesh falling off them after the explosions in the basement where he was.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #6
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
The number of people it would require to make all of that fakery would be insanely impressive. And then they would all have to have not said ANYTHING about it for now nearly a dozen years. While I am a firm believer that we don't know everything, and that some questions will most likely not be answered in my lifetime, I am a firm believer in the idea that this specifically was not a false-flag operation. There is a bunch of bullshit we don't hear about, but there's just...yeah, no.

Think about it from this angle: If it were a false flag operation, then wouldn't they have been ready to take advantage of it? I don't mean in terms of launching wars that haven't won them anything and have actually killed more people than died in the attacks, I mean in terms of rallying the country together and starting the New American Empire.

Who here remembers how much HUGE outpouring of sympathy there was from pretty much the entire fucking world when 9/11 happened? And who else remembers that within MONTHS of that, everyone was back to being angry and bitter at 'Murrica because they decided that instead of stopping to think "hey, maybe this is the chance we have to understand what we've been doing to the rest of the world and stop and take the hands that're outstretched towards us in freindship so we can make the world a better place.", they said "NOW WE GOTS US A REASON TO GIT T' WAHR!"

If it were a conspiracy, don't you think they'd've rebuilt the towers faster than they have? I mean, it's just yet another giant clusterfuck. The hypotheses that are always given by conspiracy theorists are that all the people in the conspiracy are highly organized and tightly controlled. Where's the control for the big picture? If they managed all those teensy tiny details...where's the control in the big picture (which is usually where the conspiracy should have been aimed).
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #7
I subscribe to Revscene

You're calling this national hero a liar?

post 59, half way down goes into detail of evidence and groups involved.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/67512...ml#post8058774

On another note here are charts of the number of people killed in these wars.
http://www.prosebeforehos.com/wordpr...s-soldiers.png
http://cdn.prosebeforehos.com/wordpr...s-soldiers.png
I believe the real numbers are between 1.5 to 2 million dead.

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 02-06-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: post 59 not 56
Old 02-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #8
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
i dont think it would take a lot of people at all... cia trained al-qaeda

a handler tells bin-laden (or fake bin-laden as some seem to believe) to use planes to hit the towers (usa trains them to fly as evidenced)

mossad plants bombs (they were at the site this is known)

booooom

assassinate handler, maybe even the mossad agents

rescue/extract/arrest bin laden (or fake bin laden)

kill off seal team (they died remember we're just told not the same ones or all of them died)

booom every grunt with knowledge is dead

anyone else who "knows" or "finds out" gets lambasted by others as a crazy tin-foil psycho who was discharged/fired from their relevant positions because of psychological issues or are disgruntled former employees

^^^ same scenario has been used before even with known false-flag fiasco's

even having said that though i dunno... hard to believe but hey not impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
why not?
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
I subscribe to Revscene

Well first of all he was the biggest hero of that day, rather then run out of the building after such explosions and the tower burning, he unlocked doors for many hundreds? to escape... but his account of the day was kept secret from the final report... why?

edit - also to have such a riveting story with other witnesses in the basement that survived, he would be quickly called out if he was lying.
One of his testimonies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyqmVtC_qw

And at CSPAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuqcERfdwrc
Old 02-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #10
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastarocket View Post
If the 911 attack was an inside job by the American government, it makes the loss of lives, property damage, etc. even more tough to swallow.

That would be so messed up. A government inflicting a so called terrorist attack upon its own people. Then it spends billions of dollars and about ten years of time to catch the mastermind behind the attack, Bin Laden, and kill him. A guy that the U.S. military provided training for his organization.

Google Gulf of Tonkin incident.
Posted via RS Mobile
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #11
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
I am. And I'm calling you an idiot for believing in this BS. You were owned last time, Arash, in the 9/11 conspiracy thread. Now you're back for more punishment?

Why is it conspiracy nuts always go for the most complex solution? Let's say the US needed a reason to go to war. There are 101 ways they could achieve that goal.

For example, setting off bombs in several elementary schools killing harmless children. Or worse yet, beheading children on live TV after taking over control roomsat local stations. This would generate as much rage as flying planes into the towers at a fraction of the cost in lives and property. And it would be a cakewalk to organize compared to trying to bring down the WTC towers.

But no, let's go for a ridiculously complex plan instead. "Start the un-necessarily slow dipping mechanism" comes to mind.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #12
I subscribe to Revscene

I remember you losing that 911 debate.

Its better you dont watch the videos linked in this thread to come to a conclusion... I dont think you can handle it.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #13
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
The only cover up here is who stole the cookies from the cookie jar.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:02 PM   #14

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
holy shit people still don't realize 9/11 was an inside job?
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #15
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
even if its an inside job, the government will not admit it any time soon... why bother arguing? the world is too complex for any of us to understand because we dont have all the information
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #16
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
I am. And I'm calling you an idiot for believing in this BS. You were owned last time, Arash, in the 9/11 conspiracy thread. Now you're back for more punishment?

Why is it conspiracy nuts always go for the most complex solution? Let's say the US needed a reason to go to war. There are 101 ways they could achieve that goal.

For example, setting off bombs in several elementary schools killing harmless children. Or worse yet, beheading children on live TV after taking over control roomsat local stations. This would generate as much rage as flying planes into the towers at a fraction of the cost in lives and property. And it would be a cakewalk to organize compared to trying to bring down the WTC towers.

But no, let's go for a ridiculously complex plan instead. "Start the un-necessarily slow dipping mechanism" comes to mind.
I can agree, it's perceivable that easier and simpler things could be done to spark wars, but at that time much of America was against a new war, vehemently against one, so something major needed to be done... or allowed to happen

like how its believed the US knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbour but allowed it to happen so that the US would have cause to enter WW2 something the whole country was against until then (and again with the Vietnam War and the Gulf of Tonkin incident)

Or if the US were wanting to make another "enemy" on the scale of the "Commies"

minor incidents as you mentioned wouldn't create an enemy on that scale; on the other hand something like 911 would

why? to fuel the military industrial complex and to make strategic acquisitions to insure future sustainability and fields of power/influence
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #17
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,616 Times in 899 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
holy shit nutball Truthers have had over 11 years to come up with one shred of evidence or even a coherent conspiracy theory and still nothing?
Old 02-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
Nope, because it's completely believable for an airplane to collapse a 110 story building.
Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #19
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
The Zionist Illuminati does not approve of this thread.
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #20
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
I approve of this thread.
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #21
The Lone Wanderator

Oh, quick history lesson by the way. The first video that you posted does say that Osama was backed by the US....against soviet troops. That was during the cold war.

This might be a bit trippy for you:

But you see, over time, relationships can change. The Americans didn't want the Afghani warriors to defeat the Russians. They didn't want the Russians pushed back. They wanted them bogged down. Distracted. Thrown into a meat grinder. And so while the Yanks gave them weapons and ammo, it was never enough to actually win. It was always basic and simple weapons. Funnily enough, when the Afghanis asked for anti-aircraft missiles to take out the Russian strike helicopters, the Yanks turned them down saying that they would be 'too complicated to use'. The killer bit? They're literally point and shoot. Put the thing you want to kill in the crosshairs, wait until you hear a steady tone, then push a button.

Let's look at three potential situations:
One: The Americans never lent the Afghanis any support. The Soviets would have pushed through Afghanistan and had a pathway through towards Iran (back then, again, another US-backed regime. See how we can see the change in relationships over time?). This would then have allowed the soviets to control almost all the east/west connections between continental Europe and the East as well as having easy access to Africa.

Two: The Americans go balls to the wall with support and give the Afghanis everything they need to push back the Russkis. Once the Russkis are gone, the Afghanis are a wild card. They could go on a rampage, they could ignore the yanks and everyone else, or they could go crazy with the weapons they got and say "we don't want ANYONE here, so we'll kill Americans too!"

Three: What happened. They were given just enough support to bog them down. Afghani fighters and people got bitter and angry and started planning the downfall of the Imperial American Dogs (tm).

I really don't think the Americans expected the Cold War to end the way it did. I'm pretty sure they were expecting it to be an actual hot war in the end and for them to be able to move in their troops eventually and be declared the victors in an all-out battle and be declared heroes by the people of the world. The Cold War was like playing a chess game to make sure the other guy doesn't win. If you do, you're extremely surprised that your strategy worked, 'cause you weren't aiming to win, just to make sure he didn't.

With these kinds of things, historical perspective and context are always crucial. Remember again that Bin Laden was not an Afghani. He was actually a Saudi national who resided primarily in Afghanistan and became a sort of warrior-priest-general kind of guy.

So yes. Once, he was supported by the Americans. And trained by the Americans. And supplied by the Americans. To fight the soviets. Do you remember that conflict CiC? Because I don't. The only thing I really remember was watching the news one day and the Berlin Wall falling. And the only reason I remember that is because my parents were ridiculously happy and I had no idea why.

History is in a way much more like Transformers than you'd expect. There's more than meets the eye.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #22
I subscribe to Revscene

1979 is the year of the Islamic revolution.
Seeing how western bankers overthrew the Russian monarch in the 1900's and played both sides of wars to create chaos and gain power, I think this control could've very well extended until the collapse of the Soviet union.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo View Post
even if its an inside job, the government will not admit it any time soon... why bother arguing? the world is too complex for any of us to understand because we dont have all the information
Personally I'd like to talk about Kim Kardashian and her new chubby body, but I dont think the moderators would appreciate a thread dedicated to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaupunkt69 View Post
holy shit nutball Truthers have had over 11 years to come up with one shred of evidence or even a coherent conspiracy theory and still nothing?
You only need a physics 12 education to realize that a buildings steel structure and concrete doesnt snap and turn into dust because of a raging fire.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #23
The Lone Wanderator

Quote:
1979 is the year of the Islamic revolution.
Seeing how western bankers overthrew the Russian monarch in the 1900's and played both sides of wars to create chaos and gain power, I think this control could've very well extended until the collapse of the Soviet union.
Ah, but then you're saying that the bankers were playing America and Russia against each other to create the conflict? So wouldn't that mean that they are also behind 9/11, if they're in control of America? So it's not really America who's doing any of it, it's the Bankers...

...Which means it wasn't an inside job, it was a conspiracy from without.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #24
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Soo....did we really land on the moon?
Posted via RS Mobile
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #25

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
^They brought back moon cheese so I think its safe to say the mission was successful.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote