REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 02-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

FS: HRE 540r in 19x8.5 ET32 5x112mm fitment (Audi/VW/Mercedes) Like new condition.

Up for sale are my summer rims, these are in absolutely 100% totally perfect condition ! Like they just rolled off the HRE production floor, cause they basically did.

HRE 540r in 19x8.5 ET32 5x112mm fitment

Wrapped in Dunlop UHP 235/35/19's with less than 4,000 km's on them.

So the short version of the story is that I bought these used from another AZ member and sent them to HRE to be custom tweaked last summer. The "r" stands for reverse lip and although this looks awesome it allows for water to be held in the barrel of the wheel creating a horrific vibration on the highway. So I sent the wheels to HRE to have custom "chamfers" cut into the wheel to allow for water flow. I got the wheels back late last summer after lots of delays only to find out that HRE had rebuilt the entire wheel, I am guessing they made an error in the processing and had no choice but to build me a new wheel, but they never commented. Then I was in a motorcycle accident in the fall, about 2 months after putting on the wheels, so they sat on the car for months while I was in rehab. When I went to put on my winters the HRE's were very dirty so I have just got them back from being torn down and professionally cleaned at a local wheel shop. They have been sitting in my garage wrapped up for the winter and now I have a set of 20's for my new car so I dont need them any longer.

So after all that work and much drama I got so very little time on them and now they are up for sale. They came off my custom 04 Audi A4, pics below.

Asking $3,200

Email me EMAILif you want to know more or are interested in them.
Advertisement
quattrorocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #2

Got a little potential interest off an Audi forum but would rather sell them local, anyone interested ?
Old 03-20-2013, 08:06 AM   #3

Still for sale, anyone looking for some Spring bling ?