REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #76
Banned (ABWS)
Originally Posted by Isaiah11 View Post
a troll that doesnt know hes a troll

he's trying to extract us
i'll beat you in an arm wrestle
Old 02-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #77
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
you even lift sis?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #78
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy
Thanked 5,601 Times in 1,086 Posts
buying ex leased brz in a year or 2, saving for a large down payment! ill let someone else lose money in depreciation!

Last edited by snails; 02-24-2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: i spell like an infant
This post thanked by:
Old 02-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #79
Thanked 2,155 Times in 845 Posts
Originally Posted by diesel_test View Post
i'll beat you in an arm wrestle
GTFO. You ask for advice and yet you don't listen. Go get your "life experiences" and troll somewhere else.
E92 BMW 335i 6MT
Dinan Stage 2 | JB4 G5 ISO
BMW Performance | OEM | H&R | Koni | Bastuck | VRSF | BMS | Michelin | E85

AP1 S2000
FA1 Civic
Old 02-23-2013, 10:36 PM   #80
Banned (ABWS)
Originally Posted by Isaiah11 View Post
you even lift sis?
im in the construction business so ya i bodybuild as well 6'0 200lbs bench 315
Old 02-23-2013, 11:05 PM   #81
Banned (ABWS)
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
better ask him for a house while he's at it too. he's in construction after all - just build one right? you could say you'll even help work when you feel like it

no mortgage = more experiences.

buy a old house for 600k take it down you build do some of the work yourself would cost you around how much? 250k? so about 900k total

buying a standard lot new house in vancouver is around 1.2 million. so you save around 300k if you build it yourself? lol

Last edited by diesel_test; 02-23-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:49 AM   #82
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
Thanked 4,930 Times in 1,962 Posts
i save just in case I knock up some girl I meet at the club then I need to buy her a LV/gucci bag.
My BST Feedback
This post thanked by:
Old 02-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #83
Originally Posted by steel_chain619 View Post
because advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need
to impress people we don't like
Old 02-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #84
Official Texas Ambassador
Thanked 5,345 Times in 1,203 Posts
Once upon a time I knew a person who had a serious addiction problem. They refused to take personal responsibility for their own actions and constantly flaunted the fact that other people fixed the problems that this person didn't want to take responsibility for. They were terrible with money and every dollar that entered their pocket left just as quickly for their entertainment. #yolo right?

Once this person went to rehab they went through the steps and had a hard time on the step everyone has a problem with, step four. Taking a long hard look at your life and taking a moral inventory of yourself. Admitting your problems to yourself and confronting them. No more self denial.

From every thing I read about diesel_test it sounds like he has some demons to confront. Some real issues he has buried deep down that he needs to deal with. Its obvious he has some problems taking responsibility for his actions, some legitimate addiction problems, and people who enable him by bailing him out.

ib4 he comes and says "Man, you don't know me. What the fuck are you talking about?"

I think we here on Revscene probably know you better than your friends do. See, you show up on Revscene and treat this as a place to get the advice on issues that you can't talk to your friends about, probably out of embarrassment. I get it. The internet is anonymous and sometimes its hard to maintain eye contact with a person you feel is judging you.

You need help, man. You do. And the sooner you admit it to yourself the better.

Everyone on here thinks you're trolling and maybe you want to tell yourself that you are but I took a look at your account, and the other accounts linked to this one. Once upon a time you had another account, didn't you? And you said some of the same things. You talked about money, you talked about wanting to start businesses, and you aspired to "work with your hands" and be your own boss.

Its pretty obvious to me and the other guys here that you're afraid of a lot of things in the world. Growing up. Taking responsibility. Having enough money to do what you want.

Those are natural fears but you're handling them in an un-natural way. Its not healthy.

You need help and if you want, you can PM me and we can talk.
Follow Revscene on Twitter
Join Revscene on Facebook

[14-01, 13:15] GLOW older the chicken, sweeter the stirfry
Old 02-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #85
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?
Thanked 7,131 Times in 2,863 Posts
He can always find god..........

All kidding aside, it's good of you, EB, for trying to help a fellow RS'r in need. I've tried to fix some of my friends over the years and it ain't fun. diesel_test, you need to take him up on the offer.
Yolo should be replaced with, "You Only Die Once!"

RS - helping FOB's blend in with Canadian society and culture since its inception. god bless
This post thanked by:
Old 02-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #86
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
Thanked 3,491 Times in 686 Posts
but how can he get help if he's now banned?
This post thanked by:
Old 02-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #87
I STILL don't get it
doomsday prepper! that what i'm saving my money for
Old 02-24-2013, 09:26 PM   #88
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy