REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   3 charged with 1st-degree murder of Jonathan Bacon (https://www.revscene.net/forums/680974-3-charged-1st-degree-murder-jonathan-bacon.html)

tegra7 02-25-2013 07:35 PM

3 charged with 1st-degree murder of Jonathan Bacon

Quote:

The police unit that investigates organized crime in B.C. has announced that three men have been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Jonathan Bacon in August 2011.

Jujhar Khun-Khun, 25, of Surrey, Michael Kerry Hunter Jones, 25, of Gibsons, and Jason Thomas McBride, 37, of North Vancouver have each been charged with one count of first-degree murder. They have also been charged with four counts each of attempted murder.

Bacon was killed outside the Delta Grand hotel in Kelowna after a masked gunman armed with an automatic weapon opened fire on a group of people inside a Porsche Cayenne SUV.

Bacon was confirmed dead at the scene, and four others were wounded by bullets.

One of the passengers, Leah Hayden-Watts, was permanently paralyzed in the shooting. Hells Angels member Larry Amero was also wounded in the shooting.

Police said the three accused were arrested last week in simultaneous raids involving around 100 officers. Khun-Khun was arrested without incident in Surrey, Jones was arrested in Vancouver, and McBride was arrested in Toronto.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...ouncement.html

dangonay 02-25-2013 07:41 PM

^ Oh boy. A Hells Angels member was wounded and police have charged three people? Wonder who gets to them first?

That said, I hate all gangsters including HA, but you gotta think these guys are marked men now.

Gridlock 02-25-2013 08:18 PM

Want a speedier end to all this? Just tweet out that 2 of the following 3 people rolled and talked pointing the finger on the third. We forgot which names were which, will update in an hour.

Boom. Instant cost-savings for John Q. Taxpayer.

XplicitLuder 02-25-2013 08:33 PM

I miss seeing Larry at the gym :(
Posted via RS Mobile

dlo 02-25-2013 08:35 PM

ran into larry at a tattoo parlour before and jesus christ, that guy is a fucking gorilla lol

SoulCrusher 02-25-2013 08:54 PM

Khun khun is a real piece of shit and I'm not surprised of his involvement. His past includes armed jewellery store robberies, kidnapping, extortion, and his girlfriend jumped out of the truck he was driving and eventually died of her injuries. There are rumours that he may have been involved in the Maple Batalia murder.
Posted via RS Mobile

dlo 02-25-2013 08:57 PM

hes not involved in the maple batalia murder, they already arrested/charged the 2 of that

Shorn 02-26-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangonay (Post 8169929)
^ Oh boy. A Hells Angels member was wounded and police have charged three people? Wonder who gets to them first?

That said, I hate all gangsters including HA, but you gotta think these guys are marked men now.

they already tried to kill the first guy before. drive-by, but he survived

Manic! 02-26-2013 01:51 AM

Here is a pic of Jujhar Khun-Khun
http://raven.b-it.ca/portals/uploads...8/khunkhun.jpg

What a piece of shit. More info on him
Gangsters Out Blog: Khun-Khun shooting

Suicidal fiancé before courts

bing 02-26-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorn (Post 8170123)
they already tried to kill the first guy before. drive-by, but he survived

They also failed the second time around.

Harvey Specter 02-26-2013 03:17 AM

There was another Khun Khun who got murdered back in 97, use to be part of Bindy's crew.

Off topic but look at this dude on the blog posted above, the fuk.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D-i7NIgPVI...20/veiovis.jpg

punkwax 02-26-2013 07:35 AM

Some people's children... :facepalm:

RRxtar 02-26-2013 09:14 AM

I think Amero is in jail now for a drug thing in Montreal in the fall

Red-nijzllab 02-26-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangonay (Post 8169929)

All these scumbags are marked men from the moment they get into this shit, they don't got to kill someone and it doesn't matter which gang the person they killed is from anyways. They all end up in jail or dead, or in jail because they made someone dead.

vantrip 02-26-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red-nijzllab (Post 8170231)
All these scumbags are marked men from the moment they get into this shit, they don't got to kill someone and it doesn't matter which gang the person they killed is from anyways. They all end up in jail or dead, or in jail because they made someone dead.

Not sure why were assuming bacon bro's and company don't already know these guys are involved? All these shooting happening lately are in retaliation for bacon killing.

drunkrussian 02-26-2013 09:21 PM

i'm waiting to read some "inside" information from the RS goon experts

let's see, last time, when this guy was shot, i came on here reading that this was absolutely an outside job because there's no way local guys would do it themselves. Oh wait, that was completely wrong. Oh well

"don't believe everything you read....and anything you read, on RS" :-)

dhari 02-27-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkrussian (Post 8170908)
i'm waiting to read some "inside" information from the RS goon experts

let's see, last time, when this guy was shot, i came on here reading that this was absolutely an outside job because there's no way local guys would do it themselves. Oh wait, that was completely wrong. Oh well

"don't believe everything you read....and anything you read, on RS" :-)

Can you get charged for 1st degree murder if you just hire someone to kill someone?

dinamix 02-27-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhari (Post 8171322)
Can you get charged for 1st degree murder if you just hire someone to kill someone?

Yes.

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-27-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhari (Post 8171322)

being part of the planning is the same as pulling the trigger.