REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 03-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

ticketed while license under review..

likely hood icbc will pull my license after getting a driving with out consideration ticket while my license is under 5 year review from a DUI.

I got sideways coming around a corner in the piss rain. pulled over threatened with stunting and vehicle towed and impounded. I begged him to go easy on me. he gave me driving with out consideration $195. I dont mind paying the fine. but my license is under review for 5 years because of a dui suspension. I ve had my license back for about a year andf a half. has anyone here been in a similar situation? would fighting the ticket affect icbs's decision process?

I should know better, i'm aware my truck is very skiddish in the rain and requires a light right foot to keep in check. It was a get going you pile of junk moment.
Advertisement
4nik8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
Wut.
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #3
RS Licensed Vendor

Sucks to hear but those are the consequences of being irresponsible. You know you're under a tight leash but still continue drive without due care.

It's like being on probation and then going to get high on yay and starting a fight. As fun as you may think it is in the moment, the reality of it sucks. I've been down similar if not worse situations. Time to grow up and suck it up. Everyone has a sob story on why they "NEED" their vehicle and how sorry they are they got caught.

From what I remember you can write a letter to the head guy of MVA and he has the power to lessen the punishment. But odds are, you won't get it. My friend tried, he needed his car to get from white rock to richmond for work and worked delivery. Needless to say he had to change jobs. He didn't even have a DUI, he was suspended for speeding too many times. DUI is a BIGGGGGGG NO NO. I would tread very carefully from now on. You "may" luck out and not get suspended.

G'luck
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com
Cman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #4
#deephouse

Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,243 Posts
I like how it isnt in the police forum.