REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #26
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Hi EB.
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #27
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Ceremonial doesnt change the fact that its the law and structure.
Now Lomac you are making a statement of fact here about the bank?
while I prepare my information please provide yours.
Why are you avoiding me?

Are you afraid of the truth?
VRYALT3R3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #28
I subscribe to Revscene

Frankly you're spaming and so are other members which the mods should clean up but whatever.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #29

Quote:
Frankly you're spaming and so are other members which the mods should clean up but whatever.
I am on topic and have offered you sources to back up my information.

I think your doctor should refill your prescription for placebos, clearly they aren't curing your dementia yet.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #30

Quote:
Sure they do.
Gosh you are a gullible one.
The governor general, the Queens viceroy, still technically holds ultimate power over this country. The private owned Bank of Canada's sole share holders are the monarch.

no. the governor general used to be the representative to the queen. now the position keeps the discourse in the house of commons from getting out of hand while parliament votes and is later confirmed by the senate.

as well, even if some secret underground loyalists to the queen decided to uphold her rule by skewing the votes in the senate, you're forgetting the fact that the queen of England has little true power in England either. the monarchy still holds some power in technicality and legislation but most options most be agreed in terms by the ruling monarch, the Parliament and the House of Commons.

"Legislative power is exercised by the Queen-in-Parliament, by and with the advice and consent of Parliament, the House of Lords and the House of Commons.

Executive power is exercised by Her Majesty's Government, which comprises Ministers, primarily the Prime Minister and the Cabinet, which is technically a committee of the Privy Council. They have the direction of the Armed Forces of the Crown, the Civil Service and other Crown Servants such as the Diplomatic and Secret Services (the Queen receives certain foreign intelligence reports before the Prime Minister does[5]).

Judicial power is vested in the Judiciary, who by constitution and statute[6] have judicial independence of the Government.

The Church of England, of which the Monarch is the head, has its own legislative, judicial and executive structures.

Powers independent of government are legally granted to other public bodies by statute or statutory instrument such as an Order in Council, Royal Commission or otherwise."

source: wiki, i know it's not a scholarly sorce but these are well known facts to most people who have completed grade 12 in Canada.

Monarchy of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
mac25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #31
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,478 Times in 1,679 Posts
Old 03-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #32
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRYALT3R3D View Post
I am on topic and have offered you sources to back up my information.

I think your doctor should refill your prescription for placebos, clearly they aren't curing your dementia yet.
ok.

I have gone through this stuff before so here it is.

First of all checkout out our law structure.

You can read about what that Sovereign box stands for in this link placed under the flag and in the title of The Crown.
Parliament of Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im getting the other information now.

Ive yet to read your comment mac25
Old 03-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #33
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

/thread
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #34

OP:

How old are you?
Old 03-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #35
I subscribe to Revscene

Please stop spamming this thread everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac25 View Post
no. the governor general used to be the representative to the queen. now the position keeps the discourse in the house of commons from getting out of hand while parliament votes and is later confirmed by the senate.
I just want to keep with Canada for now. This keeping of discourse from getting out of hand, what is that about, like if they start a food fight the governor general, appointed by the Queen, will step in and flog the mischievous parties?
Old 03-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #36

OP:

How old are you?
Old 03-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #37
I subscribe to Revscene

Dont ask me personal questions, I request mods to remove further spam from this thread.

2nd
So from the Crown power we read the following.

In Canada, Crown corporations, within either the federal or provincial sphere, are technically owned and operated by the monarch, as the institution's sole shareholder; this follows the legal premise that the Crown, as an institution, owns all the property of state. Crown corporations of Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and under the list of Crown corporations in that above link is... tadaaa
The Bank of Canada.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #38
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 1,048 Posts
No guys, the country is led by a secret cabinet comprised of Bieber, Cherry, Pamela Anderson, Sidney Crosby and Chad Kroeger. The Bank of Canada is controlled by Bob Cole.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #39

Quote:
Dont ask me personal questions, I request mods to remove further spam from this thread.
Are you incapable of finding out your own age?

It is a simple question.

Frankly, all your posts in this thread hold as much water as a torn kleenex.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #40
I subscribe to Revscene

Bugger off newb.

3rd
Further understanding of the Crown reads like so.

The Crown is a corporation sole that in the Commonwealth realms, as well as in any provincial or state sub-divisions thereof, represents the legal embodiment of governance, whether executive, legislative, or judicial.

'Commonwealth realms' ?
Commonwealth law employs the expression "the Crown in Right of [place]": e.g., the Crown in Right of the United Kingdom,[1][2][3][4][5] the Crown in Right of Canada, the Crown in Right of the Commonwealth of Australia, etc. Furthermore, because both Canada and Australia are federations, there are also Crowns in right of each Canadian province and each Australian state; for example, there is the Crown in Right of the Province of British Columbia and "Crown in Right of Western Australia".[6]

and this leads to what I was saying earlier about what happened in Australia.

'the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis'

1975 Australian constitutional crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 03-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #41

Quote:
Bugger off newb.

3rd
Further understanding of the Crown reads like so.

The Crown is a corporation sole that in the Commonwealth realms, as well as in any provincial or state sub-divisions thereof, represents the legal embodiment of governance, whether executive, legislative, or judicial.

'Commonwealth realms' ?
Commonwealth law employs the expression "the Crown in Right of [place]": e.g., the Crown in Right of the United Kingdom,[1][2][3][4][5] the Crown in Right of Canada, the Crown in Right of the Commonwealth of Australia, etc. Furthermore, because both Canada and Australia are federations, there are also Crowns in right of each Canadian province and each Australian state; for example, there is the Crown in Right of the Province of British Columbia and "Crown in Right of Western Australia".[6]

and this leads to what I was saying earlier about what happened in Australia.

'the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis'

1975 Australian constitutional crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hey!

I am not the one who joined a car forum to spew his bat-crazy agenda......

Guess who that was? Yeah that's right..... You'un!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #42
I subscribe to Revscene

You come in here with your troll account and dont bother reading anything but only to spam. What are all these moderators good for on this site?
Old 03-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #43

further more i'm guessing here but i'm assuming you read this wiki link

Bank of Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Bank of Canada (French: Banque du Canada) is Canada's central bank.[1] The bank was founded by the Bank of Canada Act[2] on July 3, 1934, as a privately owned corporation. In 1938, the bank became a Crown corporation, belonging to the monarch in right of Canada.[3] The Minister of Finance holds the entire share capital issued by the bank. "Ultimately, the Bank is owned by the Minister of Finance on behalf of Her Majesty in right of Canada."

To maintain a link to heritage the Canadian government is known as The Crown and yes in the writing the Queen holds power over Canada, how ever in that same legislation the power has been given to the Canadian government as it's own to rule. as the Minister of Finance is also a member of the Crowned government of Canada, Canada as a sovereign nation holds it's own banking structure.

"Canada’s Head of State

In today's constitutional monarchy, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of Canada and Canada's Head of State. She is the personal embodiment of the Crown in Canada.

"In Canada’s system of government, the power to govern is vested in the Crown but is entrusted to the government to exercise on behalf and in the interest of the people. The Crown reminds the government of the day that the source of the power to govern rests elsewhere and that it is only given to them for a limited duration."

"The Governor General and the ten Lieutenant Governors represent the Crown in Canada and act on The Queen's behalf.

The Governor General’s role and responsibilities consist mainly in carrying out many of the duties on behalf of The Queen. For example, he or she presides over the swearing-in of the Prime Minister, the Chief Justice of Canada and cabinet ministers. However, there are powers that can only be exercised by the Queen. The Lieutenant Governors of the provinces perform similar duties at the provincial level."

"The Parliament of Canada consists of The Queen, the Senate and the House of Commons. In the provinces, legislatures consist of the Lieutenant Governor and the elected assembly.

Her Majesty's representatives act on the advice of the Prime Minister or ministers responsible to the House of Commons or the provincial legislative assemblies."

source: Canadian Government's website about the Crown The Crown - Crown in Canada
Old 03-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #44

Quote:
You come in here with your troll account and dont bother reading anything but only to spam. What are all these moderators good for on this site?
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore.

Revelation 1:18
Old 03-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #45
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Any sources that you're NOT capable of editing yourself?

Edit: BTW, if you're going to use a source, you should use the WHOLE source, not just the pieces that fit your theory.

Quote:
Queen-in-Parliament
The sovereign's place in the legislature, formally called the Queen-in-Parliament,[2] is defined by the Constitution Act, 1867 and various conventions.[1] Neither she nor her viceroy, however, participates in the legislative process, save for signifying the Queen's approval to a bill passed by both houses of parliament, known as the granting of Royal Assent, which is necessary for a bill to be enacted as law. All federal bills thus begin with the phrase "Now, therefore, Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate and House of Commons of Canada, enacts as follows..."[3] and, as such, the Crown is immune from acts of parliament unless expressed otherwise in the act itself.[4] The governor general will normally perform the task of granting Royal Assent, though the monarch may also do so, at the request of either the Cabinet or the viceroy, who may defer assent to the sovereign as per the constitution.[5]

As both the monarch and his or her representatives are traditionally barred from the House of Commons, any parliamentary ceremonies in which they are involved take place in the Senate chamber. The lower and upper houses do, however, each contain a mace, which indicate the authority of the Queen-in-Parliament, and the privilege granted to that body by her,[6][7] both bearing a crown at their apex. The original mace for the Senate was that used in the Legislative Council of the Province of Canada after 1849, while that of the House of Commons was inherited from the Legislative Assembly of Upper Canada, first used in 1845. Following the burning of the Centre Block on 3 February 1916, the City of London, England, donated a replacement, which is still used today. The temporary mace, made of wood, and used until the new one arrived from the United Kingdom in 1917, is still carried into the Senate each 3 February.[8]

Members of the two houses of parliament must also express their loyalty to the sovereign and defer to her authority, as the Oath of Allegiance must be recited by all new parliamentarians before they may take their seats, and the official opposition is formally called as Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition, to demonstrate that though they may be opposed to the incumbent Cabinet's policies, these MPs remain dedicated to the apolitical Crown.[9][10]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"

Last edited by Soundy; 03-03-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
Now that is a bit demanding for him.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #47

Who here watched Top Gear today(which is British and clearly has subliminal messages from the MIGHTY QUEEN)?
Old 03-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #48

I believe you believe you know what you're talking about and in part you are correct but the actions of the Queen are for show and heritage. please read reputable, academic sources, wiki is not authored and is not accepted in most sourcing situations. How ever, if you are interested the footnotes and sources the wiki posts are based on, are usually creditable citations.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #49
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Oh yeah, Chuckles, you forgot to edit the first two paragraphs:

Quote:
The Parliament of Canada (French: Parlement du Canada) is the federal legislative branch of Canada, seated at Parliament Hill in the national capital, Ottawa. Formally, the body consists of the Canadian monarch—represented by a viceroy, the governor general—the Senate, and the House of Commons, each element having its own officers and organization. The governor general summons and appoints each of the 105 members of the upper house on the advice of the Prime Minister of Canada, while the 308 members of the lower house are directly elected by eligible voters in the Canadian populace, with each Member of Parliament representing a single electoral district, commonly referred to as a riding.

By constitutional convention, the House of Commons is the dominant branch of parliament, the Senate and Crown rarely opposing its will. The Senate thus reviews legislation from a less partisan standpoint, and the monarch and viceroy provide the necessary Royal Assent to make bills into law and summon, prorogue, and dissolve parliament in order to call an election, as well as reading the Throne Speech. The current parliament, summoned by Governor General David Johnston on 2 June 2011, is the 41st since Confederation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #50
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post

Edit: BTW, if you're going to use a source, you should use the WHOLE source, not just the pieces that fit your theory.

Neither she nor her viceroy, however, participates in the legislative process

As both the monarch and his or her representatives are traditionally barred from the House of Commons,

the House of Commons is the dominant branch of parliament, the Senate and Crown rarely opposing its will.
If my sources arent true, show me the money.
If the "Queen" runs the horse and pony show, shes doesn't need to be in the meetings of who should clean the stables and run the pop corn machines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac25 View Post
I believe you believe you know what you're talking about and in part you are correct but the actions of the Queen are for show and heritage. please read reputable, academic sources, wiki is not authored and is not accepted in most sourcing situations. How ever, if you are interested the footnotes and sources the wiki posts are based on, are usually creditable citations.
I dont buy the show and heritage excuse as to why they technically hold true power. You only have to look at world history to know what going on... true world history.

In Canada’s system of government, the power to govern is vested in the Crown but is entrusted to the government to exercise on behalf and in the interest of the people.

It would be in the interest of the people not to go against NWO Zionism and end up starving to death like how millions of Russians that did so under Lenin and Stalin which they funded and controlled.