REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #51
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

My Fiance an I are getting Married in March Next Year (We just started Planning, and this is how things are working out)

50 People
Wedding Venue - 650$ all day
Includes Venue, Flowers, Chairs, Podium, Speakers, Mic, Raised Platform
Reception - Restaurant Near Venue - 1450$
Includes Candles, chairs, tables, 2 Bottles of Wine per table, and a buffet starting at 22$ a person, with pop/tea/coffee included. Gratuity extra.

if you want something traditional, prepare to pay for it, we are getting married in the aircraft hanger at a museum, these guys are the best, and are pulling out all the stops to try to make the day special. if you think outside the box you might find something way better than a church and you will get a way better bang for your buck.

Photog - Fiances Friend is a Pro Photog, she is giving us her wedding package for free
Cake - My Aunt Bakes for a living, i invited her to the wedding, and she is baking the cake as a present

BTW - Our budget is only 5000$, so it can be quiet easy to get this done cheaply if you look in odd places.
Advertisement
Street Car --> 15.45 | Vega --> 11.65
seekerbeta is offline   Reply With Quote