REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 04-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

FS: Brand New 18" BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 Ultra High-Performance Tires

Hi everyone,

I’m selling a brand new set of BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 (Ultra High performance summer) tires. The dealership (Brian Jessel BMW) included these when I bought my car from them because the car had winter Blizzaks on them at the time of sale. These have been stored in my garage for about 3 months.

Front: 225/45/ZR18 fronts

Rear: 255/40/ZR18 rear

These were supposed to be put onto my E46 M3 but I bought tires for my OEM 19s instead, so these have to go!

I am looking to get $700 OBO for these, please do not lowball me, they are brand new, never been mounted. I can meet anywhere in the lower mainland, but prefer closer to North Vancouver.

If you have any questions or are interested in buying, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your time guys.

Pics of the tires (sorry for the crappy pics, took them with my phone):

Advertisement
swoo is offline   Reply With Quote