REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:13 AM   #1
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 3,712 Times in 467 Posts
What's your meal plan like?

I've just recently started cutting have been working out consistently for about 5 years, 4 day split. I'm a 5'10 asian and about 175 pounds.

Any suggestions for me and/or please share your meal plan!
Advertisement
Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

changing your meals often and supplements worked great for me. I used to take CLA and i started to cut 5-10 pounds and then they slowly stopped working. If youre looking to lose quite a bit of weight watch your carbs. Going paleo can help you with that. It's the caveman's diet. Meat, nuts, fruits and veggies. I start my day with about a quarter cup of mix nuts (cashews, peanuts, almonds) and a banana. snacks throughout the day would be the same thing with a different fruit. lunch would be a piece of meat of your choice. try staying away from pork as much as you can. my choice of meat is chicken thighs. not too expensive and still have quite some meat on them. i just put oil and pepper on them. feel free to explore with spices. i eat my chicken with what ever veggies i have or just plain broccoli usually. more nuts and a piece of fruit for lunch again. then after the gym i try and eat something other than what i had for lunch. if its fish or beef. starting paleo i lost about 4 pounds? not too bad
heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote