REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets

Non-REVscene Social Meets Represent! Sport our official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net
Now re-opened! All unofficial meets and last minute cruises arranged in here. Includes VLS/VAC Social meets for members to meet and interact. Sorry, no official meets and no paid events solicitations. REVscene is not responsible for meets and events posted in here. We reserved the right to remove all questionable material posted in this forum with or without cause. This is a free service, do not abuse it. #revscene. Follow us on Twitter | fb | Youtube | Vimeo

Old 05-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
Support The North Shore Crisis Society!

Hi folks,

I mentioned this in another thread but thought I would open this event out to RS in this particular forum.

Some of you may or may not know, I am a trumpet player with the North Vancouver Community Band. I have been playing for well over 10 years combined and have played with the British Columbia Regiment, The 15th Field Artillery (Royal Canadian Artillery) UBC Provincial Honour Band, and the UBC Wind Ensemble. The North Vancouver Community Band is playing in a benefit concert for the North Shore Crisis Society whose mandate is to help women and children who suffer from abuse.

We are playing at the West Vancouver Presbyterian Church on Friday, June 7 at 7pm. *** Please note that we are not affiliated with the church. *** They are simply providing the venue to us in support of the concert and the North Shore Crisis Society. There will be no religious ceremonies etc.

We are a concert band playing a variety of music ranging from classical, jazz, show tunes, and pop tunes. You will definitely enjoy and appreciate the music we will be playing for you. 100% of the proceeds will go towards the Society! I will update the thread with a list of tunes we will be playing when it is available.

To summarize:

Who: Everyone is welcome
What: See bcrdukes blow his horn in a band
When: Friday, June 7 @ 7pm. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment and for prime parking spaces!
Where: West Vancouver Presbyterian Church @ 2893 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC
Why: To support the North Shore Crisis Society! This will be a great way to start your weekend with your friends, family and/or significant other and of course, you are supporting a great cause and those who are in need of help!

Cost: Tickets are $15 and are available through me. Any donations $20+ is eligible for a tax receipt (a cheque is appreciated and written to the North Shore Crisis Society.) Please note - Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door. Sorry!

Bonus: I will personally donate 2 tickets at the upcoming Stock and Noobie Meet!

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here or PM me directly!

Thank you!

bcrdukes

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Vancouver Community Band

Hello Band,

We play from 7:30pm so set- up 6:15. I'll have church open at 6:00. It is a benefit event for North Shore Crisis Society who help women and children who suffer from abuse. All money raised goes to the Society - facility, goodies at intermission are courtesy of the congregation.

Tickets, posters,advertising are courtesy of friends of the Society. So all $$$ go toward a summer camp for the kids. The congregation is getting too small to turn out a decent audience so it's up to us to get bums in the pews. If we're going to play to an empty hall, we might as we play in the band room!!! I can put 30/40 people in the audience but we should be targeting 150. Two or three tickets from everyone would do the trick.

Bob
Advertisement

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank

Last edited by bcrdukes; 05-01-2013 at 02:43 PM.
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
Spoiler!

i've personally worked with the North Shore Crisis Society, they're a great bunch of peeps over there!

What better way to see bcrdukes put something long and hard to his mouth and blow while helping those in definite need?

get your tickets now peoples!
Old 05-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1freak View Post
What better way to see bcrdukes put something long and hard to his mouth and blow while helping those in definite need? :

MeowMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
RS Veteran

Come watch me kiss my (br)ass!

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
Old 05-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #5
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
you must be a yogi if you have that kind of flexibility.

#bcrdukesblowsinwestvan is trending on twitter.
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #6
RS Veteran

Bump!

There will be two tickets to be given away at the upcoming Stock & Noobie meet next week! Anybody interested in tickets can be had in person through me @ $15 each ($10 for students with photo ID.)

I will also accept donations on behalf of the North Shore Crisis Society. Thank you!

Old 05-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #7
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Unfortunately I will be out of town during this event, however would love to see pics/video!
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #8
RS Veteran

Last week to get tickets folks! Support a worthy cause even if you can't make it out!

Old 06-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #9
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
Pay to see dukes blow a long hard object for an hour or so?

Seems... Ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #10
RS Veteran

Folks, it was confirmed tonight that tickets will be sold at the door. Show up with your cash donations!

$15 adults
$10 students with student ID
Children are free!

Band starts playing at 7:30pm sharp! see you all there and thanks for your support!