REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   So..are they going to find this pitbull owner? (bby pitbull attack) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/683608-so-they-going-find-pitbull-owner-bby-pitbull-attack.html)

Acura604 05-02-2013 12:05 PM

So..are they going to find this pitbull owner? (bby pitbull attack)

New West man hunts down owner of pit bull that ravaged tiny pooch (with video)

they have photos.. they have make of the vehicle... just a matter of time.

A New Westminster man whose family pet was viciously mauled by a pit bull at a Burnaby park wants the owner found and held accountable.

Burnaby RCMP confirmed it is investigating a pit bull attack on Darren Pilling’s three-year-old Sheltie, Finley, at Burnaby Fraser Foreshore park at around 1:30 p.m. last Monday.

An eyewitness had snapped photos of the pit bull owner, who fled the scene after refusing to lend aid or give his name and contact information.

“I’d like to see the guy caught,” said Pilling. “You don’t do that. There’s a crapload of vet bills. He should pay for that. But forget the money, he’s disrupted my whole family’s life.”

Pilling said the mystery man was walking on the trail with a woman and two dogs, including an grey pit bull, when the unleashed canine went for Pilling’s 15 pound Sheltie.

“It didn’t stop to sniff her, no dog stuff — it just comes over and eats her,” said a still-incredulous Pilling.

Pilling started kicking the pit bull in the mouth to force it to let go of Finley. Instead of helping, the pit bull owner got angry at him for kicking his dog.

The pit bull eventually released Finley, who ran away. Pilling scooped her up from a pool of blood, jumped into his truck, and was on his way to the vet when he came across the couple with the pit bull, and pulled over to confront the man.

A scuffle ensued. Pilling was bitten on the leg by the pit bull. He backed off after the man produced a knife and threatened to stab him.

The witness who took the photos later saw the couple get into a black truck. She has shared her photos with police in the hopes it helps with the investigation.

The man’s behaviour was “disgusting” and “absolutely irresponsible,” said the woman, who did not want to be identified. “People like him are what gives the pit bull breed a really bad name,” she said.

Pilling, who needed 10 stitches for the bite on his leg, said the attack has been very upsetting for him, his partner Shannon and her children.

“Finley’s part of the family,” said Pilling. “She has her own spot on the couch. She goes with us wherever we go.”

Finley underwent her fourth surgery Tuesday night. She is in stable but critical condition.

“Right now it’s hour by hour,” said Pilling. “The next four days are critical.”

A trust has been set up at Prospera Credit Union account no. 3186566 to help pay for vet bills.

http://i.imgur.com/8FxCLEg.jpg

melloman 05-02-2013 12:23 PM

In the pictures, you can clearly see that the license plate is visible (blurred probably for the public) so I'm sure the police will be able to track down the scumbag owner.

Just another person giving the breed a bad rep.

RS_Pat 05-02-2013 12:33 PM

Well, surely the pitbull will be put down but I propose the owner be put down as well. Clearly a lowlife thug anyways.

vafanculo 05-02-2013 12:56 PM

Post it on the dirty. He looks like the dirty material..his name would get leaked
Posted via RS Mobile

ree666 05-02-2013 01:05 PM

The guys ego is probably as big as his gf.

bcedhk 05-02-2013 01:14 PM

that guy looks like Pitbull

StylinRed 05-02-2013 01:15 PM

side note, don't get how chicks can walk around barefoot :heckno:

Gumby 05-02-2013 01:21 PM

Despicable.

Quote:

Description: White female, dark skintone, approx 5'2-5'4 slim build. Wearing what looked to be black boy cut underwear, a black tank...
What? LOL!!

Bender Unit 05-02-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8227233)

she was fleeing the scene
holding her flip flop

GLOW 05-02-2013 01:23 PM

pulls out a knife and threatens to shank a guy after his pit bull attacked him? :rukidding: what a scumbag...hope they ID him...his scumbag truck looks like it is fairly identifiable...

stewie 05-02-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8227233)

i don't know how that guy can walk in public while carrying a murse :heckno:

GabAlmighty 05-02-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOW (Post 8227244)
pulls out a knife and threatens to shank a guy after his pit bull attacked him? :rukidding: what a scumbag...hope they ID him...his scumbag truck looks like it is fairly identifiable...

Really? It's a black Dodge Ram 1500?... One of the best selling pick ups on the market today.

godwin 05-02-2013 01:57 PM

I think the owner will probably face uttering threats and showing a weapon?

Criminal record for all this? Really?

fliptuner 05-02-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RS_Pat (Post 8227203)
Well, surely the pitbull will be put down but I propose the owner be put down as well. Clearly a lowlife thug anyways.

The dog is probably still more trainable than the owner. I say just put the owner down.

knight604 05-02-2013 02:41 PM

Shes not slim built , more like log built

FerrariEnzo 05-02-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knight604 (Post 8227284)
Shes not slim built , more like log built

that would be an understatement...

Redlines_Daily 05-02-2013 04:50 PM

Put down the owner, rehabilitate the pit bull.

KO7 05-02-2013 05:43 PM

If the description of that female is "slim build", then I'm not surprised the witness didn't get the license plate number either...

vitaminG 05-02-2013 05:54 PM

quasi 05-02-2013 06:03 PM

He'll be identified if he hasn't been already, pics of him the dogs the truck there is no way a neighbor, coworker or acquaintance doesn't rat him out.

tarobbt 05-02-2013 06:44 PM

Bet you will find him at the gym :ifyouknow: Keep a lookout guyss

Soundy 05-02-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafanculo (Post 8227216)
Post it on the dirty. He looks like the dirty material..his name would get leaked
Posted via RS Mobile

Between that and 4chan, could probably get the guy's life ruined within a matter of days. Cop involvement? :fuckthatshit: Vigilante justice FTW.

Splmash 05-02-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarobbt (Post 8227452)
Bet you will find him at the gym :ifyouknow: Keep a lookout guyss

Look for the guy in Affliction bicep curling in the squat rack.

hal0g0dv2 05-02-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splmash (Post 8227558)
Look for the guy in Affliction bicep curling in the squat rack.

and on a cell phone

Selanne_200 05-02-2013 09:06 PM

with sunglasses on
Posted via RS Mobile