REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech

Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Discussion on how to keep your car shining bright and make them heads turn..

Old 05-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Buying Meguiar's/Zaino in Burnaby

Hey guys,

I have been looking for the full selection of Meguiar's products for awhile now.
Canadian Tire, West-Can Auto Parts, Lordco and other general stores seem to have just the basic mirror galzes/"professional" stuff. I looked on Meguiar's website and LJPeters seem to been the only certified distributor near Vancouver. I will be checking what they have this week as they are only open Monday to Friday.

I have found it very difficult to find buffer pads and backing plates for my G110v2. Its been a very fustrating process to find what little products I have picked up so far. I am looking to get a thread going that we can all post where/who has certin products.

I have a read the forums and found a few but have not been to them all yet as they are mainly located near Downtown Vancouver, and I am near Metrotown.

Canadian Tire on Market Crossing seems to have the wides selection of all brands Mothers,Meguires,Turtle wax and Auto Glym. Lots and lots of Auto Glym Plus they have the "Absorber Chamois" (the absolute best drying towel available) They also have a HUGE selection of high quality waxes, NXT liquid 2.0, Ultimate Liquid Wax and a bunch more.

Lordco On Kingsway in Burnaby has a very nice slection too but some of the cleaning products are 15-30% more than other places. You can find more specific Meguire Products here ex.. the g110v2, some pads, basic cutting compounds and waxes/poishes that arent avaliable at Canadian Tire. If you can have an account or talk to the guys at the back counter they will usually give you a discount and sometimes it works out to be even cheaper than most other stores.

I have yet to find any Zaino in stores but I have read that Artona Photography store carries Zaino's full product line.

Autowerkes Exclusive carries a bit of everything and they are the only ones so far that I'v found that have P21S Carnauba Wax locally. They have a website that you can order off of too, located in Maple Ridge.

I am sure that there are more stores in the lower mainland that carry some of these products so I would like to get a thread going that has all this information in it.

I am looking for a place that I would be able to purchase all if not most of Meguiar's (or Zaino's) full line of products ;Washing shampoo,cut compounds,polish,wax and accessories for the DA/rotary tools (buffing pads and backing plates)

If you guys know any places please feel free to add them to the list that I have started. Plus any websites that ship out of Canada like eshine.ca would be swell too! I will post more information as I discover new places.

Cheers,
Dan
Advertisement
dan_war3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

autogeek.net has everything u want, but located in the united states.

604autocare has some stuff. u can do local pick up. but i have never dealt with them peronally.

and also autowerkes is probably better cuz u get advice. maybe even pursade to use even better/ cheaper products for your car.
nekthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,908 Times in 755 Posts
I went to artona recently and yes, they have full line of ZAINO products. love the 'leather in a bottle' !
Acura604 is offline   Reply With Quote