REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > The John Norwich Riders Corner

The John Norwich Riders Corner In honour of our fellow moderator: John Norwich R.I.P. September 17th, 2014
Buy, sell, trade bikes and gear, set up bike rallies, meet discussions. #revscenebikes

Old 07-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #26
VAC Head Rotang Mod

Thanked 1,427 Times in 627 Posts
there are 2 things i don't understand here...

1) that you're comparing someones death with the results of a race

2) that you are fighting something so hard that is so simple.. it would take you less effort to just post your discussion in this thread that is MEANT for the discussion of the motogp season, much like the F1 thread and the canucks thread and any other thread of it's kind.. instead you argue with me that you think you should be able to post it where ever you want ignoring the fact that a discussion thread already exists.
Advertisement

My Feedback (10-0-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Raid3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:15 PM   #27
The "You'd Know" Moderator

You took it out of context. The point I am getting across is that the same could be said about any thread on RS, ie: http://www.revscene.net/forums/vanco...y-fare-685765/ I have not read about this or watched this on the news. In my eyes, I appreciate the fact that Timpo took the time to post about it; but in your eyes and using your analogy, you feel gutted because you have that piece of news PVR'ed and now Timpo has ruined it for you. The point of a discussion forum is to share information and discuss (understandably, you said there's this thread and I am telling you I had not seen this thread before). When you choose not to watch an event (not a movie) live and don't want to know anything about it, then it may be wise to stay off the Internet.

With that said, my thread was about Rossi ending a 3-year drought, which again is a current event which cannot be spoiled. Any car guys who do not follow MotoGP closely would know who Rossi is and appreciate that thread; but no, my thread is now merged with a thread that gets no traffic.

If that's the direction we should head to (where everything pertaining to a certain subject would be grouped into a single thread), then I would suggest making a sticky showing the links of all the definitive threads.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-01-2013, 05:02 PM   #28
NSX
NA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaii View Post
UFC thread requires spoilers.
If youre refering to the MMA thread, no, it doesnt.
Come in at your own risk.
NSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:03 PM   #29
Welcome to Planet Power ///M

Thanked 2,979 Times in 527 Posts
predictions for germany anyone?

pedrosa has won like 5 out of the last 7 races at the sachsenring so he's obviously pretty comfortable there. watching the riders come out of turn 11 is sweeeeeeeeet
CharlieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #30
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

sort of hoping valentino would come out first again after gaining some much needed confidence from his win last week
kev1n9121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #31
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I would love to see THE DOCTOR finish on the podium, if not at the very top of it. GO!!!!!!!
604STIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #32
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

and the winner of the 2013 season is...
kev1n9121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #33
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 3,066 Times in 548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev1n9121 View Post
and the winner of the 2013 season is...
Spoiler!