REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 05-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Calling out all DJ's, Bedroom DJ's, Producers, Bedroom Producers on RS.

Hey music lovers,

I know there are a lot of RS members that produce and DJ, whether in your bedrooms, studio's or clubs. I was wondering if we can get a list together of who does what and where. Don't care if you use your laptop, CDJ's, MP3's, DJ in a box kit or vinyl turntables. This is also not limited to EDM.

This will help me determine what kinds of events, competitions, contests to create to help expose locally grown talent within Revscene.
It will also create a registry of DJ's on RS so it will be easier for us to recognize each other and get together. Don't be shy to step forward even if you are new, we all have to start somewhere.

It's simple really this is all I need.

a) Your RS name
b) Your DJ handle
c) Type of music you produce/DJ (you can have more than one)
d) noob/intermediate/pro (choose one)
e) Weapon of choice (MP3's/Laptop/CDJ/Vinyl/etc.)
f) if it applies, which local shows have you played at recently or what club do you have a residency at (limit it to 2 or 3)

eg.

a) nabs
b) dj nabs
c) Jungle/DnB, Trance
d) Intermediate
e) Vinyl
f) Shows: Apex Project X, Summerbreakz 5, Red October.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!
Advertisement
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides

Last edited by nabs; 01-29-2014 at 10:13 PM.
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:10 AM   #2
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,357 Times in 3,446 Posts
I guess I will be the first.

a) Manic!
b) Unknown DJ
c) Bhangra, Rap, and everything under the sun
d) Intermediate
e) Midi controller/MP3 but also collect Vinyl
f) Mobile DJ so a bunch of events including weddings. Also DJ'ed at a pub for a wile.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:05 AM   #3
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,440 Times in 4,281 Posts
a) bcrdukes
b) bcrdukes
c) House
d) pro (retired)
e) vinyl (duh)
f) too many and too old skool for you punks

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote