REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Frenulum pain (https://www.revscene.net/forums/684251-frenulum-pain.html)

DanHibiki 05-18-2013 08:58 PM

Frenulum pain

So I'm 29 and this pass week I notice that I have a lot of pain on my frenulum especially when I pull back my foreskin to pee.

I don't remember what it looked and felt like before but right now there's like a little groove there and it feels a little hard (possibly scar tissue?)

I think I might have hurt it during sex a few weeks ago when a girl was going a little too hard with the handjob.

My speculation is that it had a minor tear?

Weird that I didn't really feel the pain til recently though.

Any help would be great thanks.
Posted via RS Mobile

dinosaur 05-18-2013 09:07 PM

take a hot bath with epsom salt....or put some epsom salt in a cup with warm water, pull your foreskin back and soak the area. do this a few times a day.

keep it dry and try not to pull to much on it when you are peeing. stay away from sex until it is healed.

should be fine in a few days to a week if you keep the area clean and dry.

don't use any cortisone cream, etc. just epsom salt, clean, dry.

if it is still bothering you OR getting worse after a week, see a dr.

DanHibiki 05-18-2013 09:32 PM

^What's the reason to not use steroid cream? I've read that it helps.

dinosaur 05-18-2013 10:44 PM

its for external use only....if you are not circumcised, technically it is not "external".

you COULD use it, but steroid cream can thin the skin...which you don't want. It could also irritate the area.

its best to try the other stuff i suggested first....if you were to use a steroid cream, i'd visit the dr first and get a prescription for one with less cortisone content.

DanHibiki 05-19-2013 01:22 AM

Thanks for the advice.

westopher 05-21-2013 12:10 AM

Tearing of the frenulum is fairly common in uncircumcised males. Probably just a minor injury and needs a bit of time. One thing I must say though, if it lasts at all, see a doctor. Dink injuries are not to be taken lightly, except for referring to them as dink injuries.

Nismo200SX 06-23-2013 03:51 AM

get yourself some coconut oil. Its excellent for the skin. Keep your skin healthy and moisturized. any creams you use should contain as few chemicals as possible, preferrably organic.

cannabis infused coconut oil helps skin heal fast especially if your uncut. regular Hemp oil from regular health food stores is said to be effective as well if your not a medicinal user.

the skin on your dick is really sensitive and very thin, so any skin to skin contact requires lube to prevent friction based injuries.