REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Zach's story (https://www.revscene.net/forums/684316-zachs-story.html)

Xu.Vi 05-20-2013 10:02 PM

Zach's story

"Zach Sobiech, at the age of 14, found out he had a rare form of terminal cancer. So he became a rock star, and millions of people got to see his music before he passed away on May 20, 2013. This is his beautiful story."

Very. Very. Very emotional video.

This Kid Just Died. What He Left Behind Is Wondtacular.

dinosaur 05-20-2013 10:24 PM

:tears:

b0unce. [?] 05-20-2013 10:59 PM

Just saw this on FB and watched the video. Made me tear up, especially the part where he was able to drive a GT-R. Damn these ninja's secretly cutting onions in my room!

Rest in Peace.

The celebrity music video for him:

seakrait 05-20-2013 11:05 PM

There's something in my eye.

NotDatGai 05-20-2013 11:14 PM

just saw this on facebook and couldnt hold back them tears

rip

inv4zn 05-20-2013 11:18 PM

Friggin' boulder in my eyes :(
God bless him and his family.

SpartanAir 05-20-2013 11:29 PM

Going viral now. I'm happy about that.

God, if only everyone took 20 minutes to watch that video. Really makes you ponder the things you complain about.

Whatever it is, you probably have more than 6 months to live. :yuno:

lilaznviper 05-20-2013 11:35 PM

Porschedog 05-20-2013 11:40 PM

who's chopping onions :tears: :QQ:

RIP

CharlesInCharge 05-21-2013 12:55 AM

Causes of osteosarcoma
http://i.imgur.com/5HaIGep.jpg

Whats sadder is when people shell out their hard earned monies to fund some mainstream "research" foundation to cure cancer when in reality the donations will pour right back into the New World Order scheme of things to do the opposite.

xilley 05-21-2013 01:29 AM

Not gonna lie. made my eyes watery.
could feel what his family/friends went thru because a friend is battling cancer at age 18 atm as well.
and he feels "why does this happen to me"
every time he asks me that I dont know what to reply.. =(

RIP Zach.

Fappin 05-21-2013 01:42 AM

Oh god the feels :tears:

BBMme 05-21-2013 01:52 AM

Just watched it on Facebook as well=(
Posted via RS Mobile

HonestTea 05-21-2013 02:21 AM

A very touching and inspirational story :'(

He'll definitely be missed by his friends and family :(

The song "Clouds" he wrote is actually VERY good! I like it a lot :)

CorneringArtist 05-21-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8241977)
Causes of osteosarcoma

(insert some kind of photo blaming x probably created by the Zionists here)

Whats sadder is when people shell out their hard earned monies to fund some mainstream "research" foundation to cure cancer when in reality the donations will pour right back into the New World Order scheme of things to do the opposite.

It ceases to amaze me that you are capable of bringing your fucked up agenda into an obviously touching topic. I tried so hard to ignore your posts, but this takes the "ZioAmerican" cake. Show some tact.

At the very least this kid got to live out a fantasy that people his age only dream of.

CharlesInCharge 05-21-2013 07:42 AM

You're obviously uneducated about the unnecessary and poisonous fluoridation of US and Toronto waters. Our fruits are spiked with the worse pesticides and without proper warnings to the public... and its not just for the mighty dollar, it goes beyond that.
Is it my agenda to talk about the truth of what might of caused this man death? Yes. Is it my agenda to expose that his online cancer fund will in no way try to reduce or stop the environmental causes for osteosarcoma? yes.

So take your uneducated opinions and sensitivities and put me on your ignore list already.
CharlesinCharge
http://www.revscene.net/forums/profi...?do=ignorelist

RacingMetro92 05-21-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8242037)
You're obviously uneducated about the unnecessary and poisonous fluoridation of US and Toronto waters. Our fruits are spiked with the worse pesticides and without proper warnings to the public... and its not just for the mighty dollar, it goes beyond that.
Is it my agenda to talk about the truth of what might of caused this man death? Yes. Is it my agenda to expose that his online cancer fund will in no way try to reduce or stop the environmental causes for osteosarcoma? yes.

So take your uneducated opinions and sensitivities and put me on your ignore list already.
CharlesinCharge
http://www.revscene.net/forums/profi...?do=ignorelist

Or you can keep your post on topic which ISN'T about how he dies, but rather how hes accepted it and lived his life out to the fullest with the time he had left. The kid is awesome and you don't need to remind everyone here that he's dying because zach makes it clear that he is and doesn't need a jackass like you to figure out why.

This "truth" doesn't need to be exposed for a story like this. He states why he dies, we don't need a theory from you of all people that's unrelated. Keep your ridiculous political agenda out of this kids story. *waits for presstv video*

PS: don't ask me to ignore you. I love reading your posts to see how much stupid could exist in a human being and how you use a "credible source" to back up what you say when it's biased or another conspiracy theory.

adambomb 05-21-2013 10:55 AM

Why is CiC still able to spew his bullshit on this forum. A talented young artist has just passed yet CiC is still breathing. If anything, CiC should cease to exist on Revscene. He only posts on RS because it is known it is one of the more popular forums in Metro Vancouver and gets plenty of traffic. Attention whoring at its finest.

Way to steer another thread off course... :ban:

dinosaur 05-21-2013 11:07 AM

maybe someone should start a poll thread....to ban CIC or not to ban CIC

Jassanova 05-21-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8241977)

Just donated $50 and Zach's fund is up to $195,076.30.

Feel as sad as you want.

bloodmack 05-21-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinosaur (Post 8242123)

I vote not to ban, at least he shows interest into why things happen and just doesn't accept them and move on like most of the ignorant human populace.

But, truly this guy set out to do something before he passed away and did it. Good for him.

CorneringArtist 05-21-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodmack (Post 8242544)
I vote not to ban, at least he shows interest into why things happen and just doesn't accept them and move on like most of the ignorant human populace.

But 9 times out of 10 the "why did this happen?" is "the Jews did it", or "I don't accept this because the Western ZioAmerican pigs are behind it". There's no other resolution.

drunkrussian 05-21-2013 08:32 PM

inb4 people start bitching about how everyone is sharing on fb but nobody is donating, and how stupid that is and bitch bitch bitch rant rant rant

cancer sucks, rip

bloodmack 05-21-2013 08:33 PM

But you all blatantly tell him he's wrong and don't really even try to discuss the topics he brings up. I think his subjects he touches would be easy to dismiss if we still used pigeons to mail each other letters :lol.

CRS 05-21-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinosaur (Post 8242123)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodmack (Post 8242544)

But, truly this guy set out to do something before he passed away and did it. Good for him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodmack (Post 8242569)
But you all blatantly tell him he's wrong and don't really even try to discuss the topics he brings up. I think his subjects he touches would be easy to dismiss if we still used pigeons to mail each other letters :lol.

Let's not make this another thread about CharlesInCharge. It's keep the content here about what the OP posted.

If you disagree with CiC, then just ignore his posts. You can do this via user CP --> edit ignore list and just add him to it and you won't ever see his posts again. If you want to talk about CiC, please find the various other threads on RS about him and discuss it there.

A really wonderful kid passed away so lets try to keep focus on what he wanted to achieve.