REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   4x4's and the Great Outdoors (https://www.revscene.net/forums/4x4s-great-outdoors_226/)
-   -   Suggested Ford / Chevrolet dealerships? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/684925-suggested-ford-chevrolet-dealerships.html)

Xu.Vi 06-06-2013 01:34 AM

Suggested Ford / Chevrolet dealerships?

Looking to hit the dealerships soon for a new truck and am wondering if any of you know specific sales associates that are "good" working in Ford/Chevy dealerships?
Had a bad experience at DueckGM Marine last year while purchasing a car and REALLY don't want to go through something similar.

Thanks

-edit: Just realized this post may be in the wrong section, please move if necessary

T4RAWR 06-06-2013 09:09 AM

what are you planning on picking up? :toot:

snails 06-06-2013 09:10 AM

why not dodge?

T4RAWR 06-06-2013 09:14 AM

here's a link to a previous discussion on ford dealerships.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/67792...rd-dealer.html

Xu.Vi 06-06-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T4RAWR (Post 8254461)
what are you planning on picking up? :toot:

Really interested in the Avalanche and the F150 FX4. Will come down to how they drive etc and what I can get for my buck!
Quote:

Originally Posted by snails (Post 8254462)
why not dodge?

Just doesn't click with me :(

T4RAWR 06-06-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss6o4 (Post 8254602)
Really interested in the Avalanche and the F150 FX4. Will come down to how they drive etc and what I can get for my buck!

Just doesn't click with me :(

between the two i would opt for an eco boost f150

the avalanche is dated with a dated motor IMO

stewie 06-06-2013 01:25 PM

I got my f150 from coastal ford, was really impressed with the service I got from the salesman(if you want his name lemme know)....and the extra special service I got from the cute lady inside who did all the paperwork who stole my number and gave me her number and the keys to her car so they could keep my car another day and detail it. (we had some fun hahaha)

wasn't impressed with the trade in value of the truck I brought in though...they only gave me 500$ for it...was a 94 explorer, 34"s, lifted, 5 speed, giant custom bush guard.....shoulda sold it private on craigslist or just kept it(if I could've found room to store it)

but I highly recommend coastal ford!

Xu.Vi 06-06-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T4RAWR (Post 8254610)
between the two i would opt for an eco boost f150

the avalanche is dated with a dated motor IMO

Thanks for the suggestion, and roughly with -$2500 for the ecoboost too! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 8254637)
I got my f150 from coastal ford, was really impressed with the service I got from the salesman(if you want his name lemme know)....and the extra special service I got from the cute lady inside who did all the paperwork who stole my number and gave me her number and the keys to her car so they could keep my car another day and detail it. (we had some fun hahaha)

wasn't impressed with the trade in value of the truck I brought in though...they only gave me 500$ for it...was a 94 explorer, 34"s, lifted, 5 speed, giant custom bush guard.....shoulda sold it private on craigslist or just kept it(if I could've found room to store it)

but I highly recommend coastal ford!

Thanks, I will PM you for the salesman!
Trade in's always hurt :( I thought my 00' 2500 Suburban for $5500 was bad...I really wish I kept it also, the things I am restricted to doing with a cross-over SUV really sucks..

T4RAWR 06-06-2013 08:46 PM

theres nothing like a proper body on frame with low and high range