REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 05-02-2016, 09:45 AM   #51
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acura604 View Post
THREAD REVIVAL!

had the unfortunate experience in dealing with the dragon lady over the weekend. Wow, she has not changed or learned from her shit personality.

Teresa Fung remains as the quintessential service advisor bitch. She needs to be FIRED. she is fake and NOT genuine at all.

BACK STORY:
Acura RDX 2nd Gen warranty related issues:

1. HFL Bluetooth module randomly disconnects/reconnects with phone. arranged for Rmd Acura to replace the module. A week and a half go by and no one calls me..i call them to inquire if the part is available...they said yes. I arrange for an install a few days later but realize I'm flying out on business and cannot..so I rebook it. It is done but Teresa bitches to me that they almost had to return the module waiting for me to get it installed.

2. airbag recall fix - arranged for a loaner car and all she could repeat was "make sure you replace gas you use" in her typical broken Chinese English. I didn't replace the gas as I never used the car other than to drive it home and back to dealership.

...anyways, her attitude is appalling and I don't think I will ever go back there...burrard is damn far away so i'll have to try Lougheed I think. Langley is garbage.

Burard is now on terminal now, didn't know if you knew that, and one of the revscene member is a sa there and I always take my Rdx there. James a good guy. Give him a shout.
Advertisement
kkttsang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 10:20 AM   #52
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,811 Times in 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff-1 View Post
^ you have owned so many acuras, I would have thought you'd by now have a solid go-to advisor/dealership for a long time now
i would figure if he's buying from the same dealership each time they would love him and give him AA quality service. but i guess sales and service are 2 diff dept.

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 10:26 AM   #53
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,907 Times in 754 Posts
Honestly, everyone else is great.... it's just this ONE lady... THIS one idiot.. she needs to be fired or put in a back room so she doesnt' have to open her mouth or interact with the public.

The sales guy I dealt with at RMD acura I've known since 1999 and is great.
Acura604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:26 PM   #54
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Does it help if you fill out a comment card or complain about her after every time you deal with her? I truly give my honest opinion about servicing when I get those feedback surveys or questionnaires.
Reeyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:17 PM   #55
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,276 Times in 308 Posts
Take a video of your experience dealing with her at the service dept. Post it up on their FB page. Done.
IMASA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:51 PM   #56
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
didnt read thread

talk to service manager.

then general manager.

then honda/acura canada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-02-2016, 02:00 PM   #57
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,811 Times in 2,500 Posts
can you request to NOT have her dealing with you for servicing and request anyone BUT her.

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 05:59 PM   #58
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acura604 View Post
THREAD REVIVAL!

had the unfortunate experience in dealing with the dragon lady over the weekend. Wow, she has not changed or learned from her shit personality.

Teresa Fung remains as the quintessential service advisor bitch. She needs to be FIRED. she is fake and NOT genuine at all.

BACK STORY:
Acura RDX 2nd Gen warranty related issues:

1. HFL Bluetooth module randomly disconnects/reconnects with phone. arranged for Rmd Acura to replace the module. A week and a half go by and no one calls me..i call them to inquire if the part is available...they said yes. I arrange for an install a few days later but realize I'm flying out on business and cannot..so I rebook it. It is done but Teresa bitches to me that they almost had to return the module waiting for me to get it installed.

2. airbag recall fix - arranged for a loaner car and all she could repeat was "make sure you replace gas you use" in her typical broken Chinese English. I didn't replace the gas as I never used the car other than to drive it home and back to dealership.

...anyways, her attitude is appalling and I don't think I will ever go back there...burrard is damn far away so i'll have to try Lougheed I think. Langley is garbage.
I just had the EXACT same thing done at Burrard along with some other warranty work, AND I had to fly out for 2 weeks too. They held the parts for me the whole time until I could rebook when I came back. They were friendly and courteous through the entire process. Dealt with Michael and James, both guys were awesome.

One of the guys from the shop (I think he is the shop foreman?) came with me on a test drive once to diagnose an issue with my car. I am an engineer so I can smell BS from a mile away when someone is mechanically incompetent or is trying to push unnecessary service. It was not the case here, his diagnostics were on point and logical.
ronald55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 06:34 PM   #59
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

dont you get an Email for their CSI? just give her a bad score lol
Kaolinite is offline   Reply With Quote