REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Manufacturer Tech Forums > Honda / Acura Tech Resources

Honda / Acura Tech Resources All honda & Acura Tech info
THIS ADSPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT

Old 06-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
I am Hook'd on RS

Good but Cheap Seat covers...

I have an older 2nd Gen Acura Legend Coupe that is in mint condition minus the drivers seat. Since I am ready to sell it to get a "family" car I wanted to get a cheap but decent looking seat cover that matches the rest of the car. Not wanting to drop $700+ on the Katzkins just to sell it off for under 5g's.

Any thoughts/Help?

Thanks,

Matties
Advertisement
Matties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
why not buy a seat that matches teh rest of the interior?

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #3
I am Hook'd on RS

Not easy to find a single seat that matches the others. Its like a wheat coloured leather and the seat from the coupe is different than that from a sedan. Not many 91 coupes came to Canada. And really its only the drivers seat that has a bolster issue. Its not horrendous, but its not beautiful either... There are some companies I have heard will sell the front seat covers for under 200, just cant remember their names any more...
Matties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:27 AM   #4
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 2,028 Times in 501 Posts
if it just a piece of leather that needs to e replaced go to an upholstery place and ask them how much to replace that particular section, if its the whole seat thats jacked up then better off looking for whole seat imo.
but if its not that bad and your ust gonna sell it anyway dont bother
Nicotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #5
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

!CE3ZCVQBmk~$(KGrHqMOKogE0fZVG9R9BNTUQc4Eog~~_12.JPG
GrahamD is offline   Reply With Quote