REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
RS Peace Officer

Seeking Potential speakers

Hi,

Some of you know me, PACER, I run the RTR program and I am one of the officers that frequents Revscene events. As part of RTR I met a number of revscene members that have personal knowledge/experience with various types of crashes, street racing, distracted driving, impaired driving and speeding for example.

In my current position I work closely with ICBC Road Safety. Currently they are looking to hire (yes you get paid to talk) potential speakers. Basically you talk about road safety and relate your personal experiences with it. If you are interested in possibley making some extra money and hopefully changing some behaviours hit me up via PM and I can give more details. Here are a few things to keep in mind:

1. direct personal experience with the crash
2. Crash is related to distraction, racing, impaired
3. Diverse ethnicity
4. Between 20 and 35 years of age.
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
PM'd
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #3
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
When're the talks scheduled for? Im getting posted end of July
Old 06-30-2013, 09:56 AM   #4
Founder, RS Veteran

shared on fb

Bored? Follow jACE on Twitter or check out his homepage.
jACEDesignsLtd is offline   Reply With Quote