REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #5951
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post

Hey, Betty, where were you when the nucks smashed the leafs?
Posted via RS Mobile
To be fair, the Leafs did some smashing of their own, that game.

Spoiler!
Advertisement

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
Old 11-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #5952
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Lol @ bashing Betty for being a leafs fan, why cant we all just get along?
Old 11-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #5953
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Earl View Post
We bash him for bombarding this thread with annoying fucking gifs
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 11-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #5954
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,616 Times in 899 Posts
Here we go again.

Each season this thread is shown to be an NHL thread rather than exclusively to be a Canucks thread. Many Canuck fans choose to discuss other aspects of the league and the sport in this thread let alone the numerous rest of us who support other teams.

As a hockey thread, we should all be able to freely express our opinions and show our support without unwarranted negative feedback. I could spend hours each day filling up this thread with all the Leafs news and discussions going on in Leafs Nation yet I am well aware of the sentiment of the people in these threads.

Rarely do I show any negativety towards the Canucks or other teams that isn't justified. I try to keep things positive and civil on my end because I know how sensitive some Canuck fans get (insert riot joke here).

In many ways the Leafs are a religion to me and with that comes bizarre superstitions and behaviours. In years past I've done things like having to flip channels upwards until the game comes back from commercial break (back when there were only 30-50 channels) This season I've taken to posting in here after each Leafs victory with what many in Leafs Nation dubbed their Victory gif - the Kenyan Boys Choir cheering on the team.

Despite a maximum number of 82 possible victory posts, that is a drop in a bucket in athread that can reach over 10,000 pages in some years. I include a few details with each victory post relevant to the game and try to include a humerous or spectaculor gif or image also relevant to that particular game. I do those posts for myself, not for everyone else. But at lesast I do make an effort to make them somewhat inclusive.

Thats more than you get out of a number of Canuck fans in here who post while a game is on such riveting and profound one word responses as: "LUUUUUUU" "wtf" "wooo." One has to go through pages of this stuff each game night just to see if anything interesting was actually posted in that time.

Tonight the Leafs face the Ruins on the tail end of back to back games. It will be the first time meeting this season. The frequency at which the Leafs have to face the Ruins in these and those 3rd-game-in-4-night type situations over the past few seasons is high. Nothing seems to come easy against that team.

As a heada up, in a few hours I may or may not have a post containing bear related gifs.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #5955
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 1,289 Times in 409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncing Bettys View Post
Here we go again.

Each season this thread is shown to be an NHL thread rather than exclusively to be a Canucks thread. Many Canuck fans choose to discuss other aspects of the league and the sport in this thread let alone the numerous rest of us who support other teams.

As a hockey thread, we should all be able to freely express our opinions and show our support without unwarranted negative feedback. I could spend hours each day filling up this thread with all the Leafs news and discussions going on in Leafs Nation yet I am well aware of the sentiment of the people in these threads.

Rarely do I show any negativety towards the Canucks or other teams that isn't justified. I try to keep things positive and civil on my end because I know how sensitive some Canuck fans get (insert riot joke here).

In many ways the Leafs are a religion to me and with that comes bizarre superstitions and behaviours. In years past I've done things like having to flip channels upwards until the game comes back from commercial break (back when there were only 30-50 channels) This season I've taken to posting in here after each Leafs victory with what many in Leafs Nation dubbed their Victory gif - the Kenyan Boys Choir cheering on the team.

Despite a maximum number of 82 possible victory posts, that is a drop in a bucket in athread that can reach over 10,000 pages in some years. I include a few details with each victory post relevant to the game and try to include a humerous or spectaculor gif or image also relevant to that particular game. I do those posts for myself, not for everyone else. But at lesast I do make an effort to make them somewhat inclusive.

Thats more than you get out of a number of Canuck fans in here who post while a game is on such riveting and profound one word responses as: "LUUUUUUU" "wtf" "wooo." One has to go through pages of this stuff each game night just to see if anything interesting was actually posted in that time.

Tonight the Leafs face the Ruins on the tail end of back to back games. It will be the first time meeting this season. The frequency at which the Leafs have to face the Ruins in these and those 3rd-game-in-4-night type situations over the past few seasons is high. Nothing seems to come easy against that team.

As a heada up, in a few hours I may or may not have a post containing bear related gifs.
If you dont like it then don't post, maple laugh homo.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #5956

Look at it as if you're a XXX fan in YYY team's arena - you're going to get a ribbing. It's nothing against you, personally (afaic), only in regards to the team you support. I was at that game and jawing back and forth with the Leafs fans was part of the fun.

fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol

RSUV #7
Old 11-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #5957
My homepage has been set to RS

lol bouncing bettys
its all in good fun (at least to me)

u dont really need to explain yourself

but think about it this way
if you were posting in a leafs forum, would you want the main thread being terrorist hijacked by canucks fan

[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 i find that at vietnamese place they cut ur hair like they cut grass
[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 do u go to vietnamese places for haircuts
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #5958
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Here we go again.

You need hobbies
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 11-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #5959
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
game time decision for D.Sedin against the kings
Old 11-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #5960

No I get that and even enjoy the back and forth stuff, especially now that the Leafs are competative again. But some here seem quite annoyed with my victory posts so I thought I should explain myself. My participation in this thread will continue. Who knows, next season I might have an entirely different ritual.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #5961

Miley Cyrus.....ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Quote:
game time decision for D.Sedin against the kings
Link?

RSUV #7
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #5962
degenerate extraordinaire

I got a notification from "The Score" on my phone about it as well, seems to have stemmed from this:

Dan Murphy's tweet earlier

Dan Murphy ‏@sportsnetmurph 3h
Daniel Sedin skated this morning, left ice a little early, was getting treatment and not made avail to media. #canucks
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #5963
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,632 Posts
Quote:
As always, you have completely missed the point. This has nothing to do with him cheering for the leafs. We have avid Sharks, Ducks and Kings fans in this thread as well but do you see any of them posting such annoying shit in this thread? No. This is the Canucks thread first and foremost, everyone else understands that. It doesn't matter what team you cheer for. If you come in here and make gigantic, annoying HEY LOOK MY TEAM WON type posts, you bet your ass it's going to come off as annoying.

It's equivalent to someone exclusively posting Dexter content in a Breaking Bad thread. Sure, they're both tv shows but no one gives a rat's ass about Dexter in that thread.

And really... if you're posting it for yourself and not for others.. really now, wtf.
Spoiler!
Old 11-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #5964
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Here we go again.

Didnotread.gif
Groupofblackpeoplecheering.gif
Mileycyrus.gif

Umad?
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #5965
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
There is too much bullying in this thread. Someone should ban Bouncing Betty's for having an opinion contrary to the norm

#amidoinitrite?
Old 11-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #5966
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
the last two pages... summarized.. srsly

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #5967

Headhunters win
Old 11-09-2013, 06:09 PM   #5968
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts

This post FAILED by:
Old 11-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #5969
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...

in the first pick, it looks like the Bruins gang beat the goalie and left him on the curb....didn't watch or listen to the game...I'm assuming thats how it went?

Your balls are sensitive things!! They shouldn't be played around with, at least not like that, and you should NOT BE DIPPING THEM IN AFTERSHAVE! Oh my god, I feel sorry for your balls!"

ODC: "Wrong, a roots type blower will produce max boost from 0rpm to redline."

Iceman_19: "A roots makes zero boost at zero rpm, lol"

Ulic Qel-Droma: "haha go google image big black dick. or black cock. i forgot which term i used. it's one of the many."
Old 11-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #5970

Santa robbed by the post
Old 11-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #5971
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,632 Posts
dat 2nd line pressure
Spoiler!
Old 11-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #5972

Damn, so many scoring chances, so few goals
Old 11-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #5973
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
crazy quick scrappy chippy physical game

that playoff feel....both goalies looking amazing

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Old 11-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #5974
I bringith the lowerballerith

playoff-like level game for sure
Old 11-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #5975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman_2K View Post
in the first pick, it looks like the Bruins gang beat the goalie and left him on the curb....didn't watch or listen to the game...I'm assuming thats how it went?
They're pics from TOR's game 7 meltdown last spring. Bruins won tonight 3-1.
Closed Thread