REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 06-27-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
SB7
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 4,543 Times in 464 Posts
02jam/02mania song packs downloads

Hello,

This might be a longshot, but I was wondering if anyone could share links of o2mania songs or their own personal collection. It was a beat-rhythm game that was quite popular years back, and I still play it on occasion through the O2mania English application.

Anyone else play this before? Or still do occasionally haha?
Advertisement
SB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
Need my Daily Fix of RS

I didn't think anyone still played this game! haha
I've used this site Serene's Silent Secrets » Blog Archive O2Jam/O2Mania Songs Pack and this site My Files
Arirang is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

I used to play this when I was in first year University. Lots of fun back then. Good time waster haha
pure.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
man i have not played that game in forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #5
SB7
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 4,543 Times in 464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
man i have not played that game in forever
Found it on an old USB flash drive! Tried playing again for a bit and am still lpretty good

I remember back in the day playing on the Malaysian server, it was laggy, buggy, and I couldn't understand what anyone was saying, but it was still pretty fun. I hope that there are more refined online music games that come out in the future with a similar premise.
SB7 is offline   Reply With Quote