REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Goofing around at Science World (https://www.revscene.net/forums/685755-goofing-around-science-world.html)

Jackygor 06-29-2013 09:53 PM

Goofing around at Science World

My buddies and I went to Science World, we goofed around so we decided to film the whole thing.

Just a bunch of fully grown adults being immature.

Hope you enjoy.

AzNightmare 06-30-2013 02:27 AM

:notbad:

You could make vlogs like Peter Chao or Chengman.

Zoidberg 06-30-2013 02:51 AM

Nice! I miss it :( Looks like they added a bunch of new things since the last time I went.

Btw first guy kinda looks like a younger version of that John Chow guy from YouTube

http://www.bigdealsonweb.com/wp-cont.../John-Chow.jpg

dinosaur 06-30-2013 08:29 AM

"its going to be okay"

:lawl: :haha: :haha:

Berzerker 06-30-2013 08:48 AM

Good watch. I miss that place. Lots of new things since I was there last.

Berz out.
Posted via RS Mobile

BaoTurbo 06-30-2013 10:59 AM

"yah move that stick, move dat stick BRO!!"

nma 06-30-2013 11:21 AM

jacky looking sexy as fuck

cho 06-30-2013 11:32 AM

NEVER MISS THE DROP.

nns 06-30-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNightmare (Post 8271394)
:notbad:

You could make vlogs like Peter Chao or Chengman.

Speaking of that Chengman guy, I remember whenever somebody said something negative about that guy on RS, it would get deleted.

Pretty lame, considering they allowed us all to ridicule $14 baller.

Renxo 06-30-2013 10:58 PM

yay for not making ultra annoying videos, enjoyed it!

Verdasco 07-01-2013 09:47 AM

those windows were cool.. future stuff i assume, :notbad:

Jackygor 07-01-2013 10:26 AM

thanks for all the positive feedback guys. We will try to make more videos through the summer, especially the car meets!

originally we wanted to put more clips on the science of sexuality in the video it was just too explicit to put it in!

XplicitLuder 07-01-2013 10:33 AM

i enjoy the videos as it feels like a "normal" video..ya know? lol like you guys dont go completely out of your way to be act all "e-famous" and i like it. Keep up the good work :) :fullofwin:

Windstar 07-01-2013 01:26 PM

time to go to science world to play some dubstep ddr!

dinosaur 07-01-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XplicitLuder (Post 8272340)
i enjoy the videos as it feels like a "normal" video..ya know? lol like you guys dont go completely out of your way to be act all "e-famous" and i like it. Keep up the good work :) :fullofwin:

Yeah, I agree.

These dudes seem pretty genuine...I am sure they act the same on and off camera.

Very funny :)

Jackygor 07-03-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinosaur (Post 8272428)
Yeah, I agree.

These dudes seem pretty genuine...I am sure they act the same on and off camera.

Very funny :)

Ya this is pretty much how we act in real life all time. Hah!

freakshow 07-03-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nns (Post 8271683)
Speaking of that Chengman guy, I remember whenever somebody said something negative about that guy on RS, it would get deleted.

i don't remember that.. i thought everyone knew he was an idiot made fun of him freely

Araaadi 07-03-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakshow (Post 8273526)
i don't remember that.. i thought everyone knew he was an idiot made fun of him freely

Don't mean to stray off topic from the video, but Chengman is kinda a douche IRL, after a night at the bar me and a few friends saw him at Denny's and called out his name and he just gave us a weird look like he was irritated to be recognized.

Back on topic, video is hilarious, I never noticed how much science world has changed.

jmanhas 07-03-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araaadi (Post 8273538)
Don't mean to stray off topic from the video, but Chengman is kinda a douche IRL, after a night at the bar me and a few friends saw him at Denny's and called out his name and he just gave us a weird look like he was irritated to be recognized.

Back on topic, video is hilarious, I never noticed how much science world has changed.

I know him personally, and he is actually one of my very close friends. He isn't a douche IRL and hes actually a very nice guy. I guess you just assumed that he looked irritated, but in fact he tells me he enjoys saying hi to fans and people who recognize him. I know his videos, especially in the asian gangster series, portrays him as a douchey character, but IRL he is nothing like the character, "Boss Nguyen". Not trying to stray off topic, but when i read this i felt the need to reply.

anyways..back on topic

nice vid with brian, i know him personally as well! He's a genuine dude and really enjoy hanging out with him. Keep more videos coming!

dinosaur 07-03-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araaadi (Post 8273538)

Maybe he was irritated that some drunk douches were shouting his name like idiots in a restaurant.

Maybe you should have gone over, said 'hi', and shook hand like a grown up.

Everymans 07-03-2013 12:18 PM

I was doing setup for an afterhours party there a couple months ago and I remember that stupid dance pad wouldn't shut up. Tried about 30 times to keep up with the steps but it's way to fast and repetitive. Put a box over it so I wouldn't see the glowing footprints anymore. Screw you dance pad.

snails 07-03-2013 01:22 PM

anyone else have the urge to go to science world?

:considered:

kkthind 07-03-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snails (Post 8273609)
anyone else have the urge to go to science world?

:considered:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/35542471.jpg

Ronin 07-03-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoidberg (Post 8271398)
Nice! I miss it :( Looks like they added a bunch of new things since the last time I went.

Btw first guy kinda looks like a younger version of that John Chow guy from YouTube

http://www.bigdealsonweb.com/wp-cont.../John-Chow.jpg

You know he's on REVscene, right?

Great vid. I fucking love Science World.

bchizzle 07-04-2013 06:34 PM

Hey guys! Brian here :)

Thanks for enjoying our adventure to Science World! I'll try to vlog more and keep it fun! If you guys have any suggestions for fun things in town to do feel free to drop it into this thread and perhaps we will fist pump our way to it eh?

NEVER MISS THE DROP my friends ;)

PS. Just released a new vlog from behind the scenes of a music video shoot check it out here: