REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 07-14-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Precordial catch syndrome (PCS) - (sharp chest pain)

Has anyone here felt a sharp chest pain on their left side causing you not want to breathe or move?

Anyone seen the doctor regarding this problem? I'm thinking it could be an acid reflexes related.

That Sharp Pain in your Chest

After further research i found the causing food related to acid refluxes

Alcohol
Carbonated beverages
Chocolate
Citrus fruits, such as oranges or lemons
Coffee or tea (regular or decaffeinated)
Fatty or fried foods (L.A. Chicken)
Foods containing tomato, such as spaghetti sauce, salsa, or pizza
Garlic and onions
Mint
Spicy foods, such as those containing chili or curry

Last edited by Mike Oxbig; 07-14-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,958 Times in 287 Posts
my gf gets it once in a while. she didnt know what it was, and thought it was heart related. so i googled it and found her problem. she was very relieved.

but on a side note, if u just sit there trying to avoid the pain till it goes away, you can. but if u quickly take a big ass deep breath while in pain, you should feel that POP or SNAP and its gone right away.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...a3fc/event.png
MWR34 is offline   Reply With Quote