REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 08-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Uncommon Things Men Find Attractive About Women

Saw this list today and found it amusing. Some of them are really random and funny!

So...being that this is a male dominated forum, I am sure there are random or "weird" things you find attractive in the opposite (or same) gender. What are they?

Quote:
1. Butch chicks, which ends up being unfortunate most of the time, for pretty obvious reasons.

2. Girls who can devour sauce covered chicken wings and aren’t afraid to dive in there without hesitation, be aggressive and get messy.

3. Anytime a girl has an AOL email address because it’s clear to me that she’s the loyal type.

4. Being satisfied with staying in and doing absolutely nothing more often than not.

5. A raspy voice.

6. I don’t want to say crossed eyes, but have you seen Kristen Bells eyes? Well whatever her eyes are considered. I feel like they’re a tiny bit crossed, and whenever I meet a girl with a slightly lazy eye, I’m instantly attracted. I don’t even want to say lazy eye though, more like unmotivated eye.

7. When a woman doesn’t have a Facebook or Twitter, because that means she’s probably not a socialite at all.

8. Piles of clothing on their bed and a little cluttered messiness at their place. Not filthy, but I can appreciate a little chaos.

9. Women who have a kid. Or kids. But she can’t just have the kids, she has to take care of them. Some consider it baggage, but I think single mothers are sexy. You know they can handle responsibility and I can’t even remember to wash my feet every day, but they’re raising a human – that’s pretty damn admirable.

10. A pudgy stomach. Shredded abs don’t appeal as much to me, but I can appreciate fluffiness, or muffin tops as they call it.

11. Obviously gorgeous women who drive a crappy car. I don’t know why, I don’t really understand it, maybe it’s a social status thing? Either way, there’s nothing sexier than the thought of like, Adriana Lima in a 1997 Geo Metro.

12. DISTINCT CLAVICLES! Am I weird? It’s like how women are obsessed with Tatum Channing’s (he meant Channing Tatum) jawline, y’know?

13. Anytime a girl talks with her hands. Like if she has very animated hand gestures, I find that really cute.

14. Women who wear fedoras.

15. Random talents. Female magicians are my kryptonite. Not the beautiful assistants wearing a gown, but an actual woman doing full-blown tricks. That’s just one example though. If a girl can moonwalk or throw food and catch it in her mouth or shuffle cards well – instant turn-on.

16. Ponytails pulled through baseball caps.

17. Emotionally unstable, crazies. I think I’m subconsciously attracted to them, as I wouldn’t knowingly seek out insecurity… Right? On second thought, maybe I’m the daddy issue seeking weirdo?

18. Stretch marks, I swear. I don’t know why they’re so frowned upon, but I like them in the same way people seem to like freckles or whatever.

19. A girl who’s saving herself for marriage like I am. Maybe she’s not necessarily a virgin, but as long as she can understand why I’m waiting and has the same morals and beliefs that I do, that’s attractive to me, even though it isn’t necessarily the popular way to be these days.

20. Veiny breasts.

21. Bad lip jobs, which more or less appears to be every lip job. Don’t know what it is about permanent duck status, but I like it.

22. A woman with a round, potbelly. Not necessarily pregnant, but also not necessarily not pregnant. As long as the look is there, baby or not it reels me in.

23. Nerds. Not just scantily clad, big, black frame glasses wearing chicks, but legitimate nerds. The ones that know HTML and can recap season a random season three episode of Naruto.

24. Military women. We always hear about ‘men in uniform’ being considered attractive, but a lady in some camouflage makes me feel all tingly.

25. Clumsiness. Like a mild, woman version of Steve Urkel. Tripping, spilling things, knocking stuff over. Weird, but I like it.

26. Giant ears that hold back a bunch of her hair.

27. Sweaty girls at the gym. Not glistening, but drenched.

28. Fiveheads. Maybe Rihanna triggered this for me? I don’t know, but I’ve dated like, three straight girls with large foreheads.

29. Back hair, but like, not a beastly amount. That fuzz on women’s lower back is sexy though.

30. LOUD laughers. The kind that’s beyond infectious, but closer to annoying to most people. Well yeah, for some reason they catch my eye… Or ear, I suppose.

31. Bouncy hair.

32. This is going to sound crazy, but girls who joke about poop and gross stuff. A good sense of potty humor or at least being open about burps, farts and the sounds our bodies make is a nice change from those who treat it like an unspeakable subject.

33. This is going to sound terrible, but co-dependence. In that need to needed sort of way.

34. I always find myself being attracted to ladies with crooked teeth, especially the bottom ones!

35. I recently saw my best friend’s girlfriend’s friend hook up an entire TV system. I was going to help but she insisted she had it under control. Within 20 minutes she had mounted a TV, sorted through the cords of an Xbox360 & a cable box, and had the entire thing up and running. So, I guess seeing a woman handle things that are traditionally done by a man.

36. Thigh gaps. Wait, are thigh gaps a common thing to like or no? I don’t know. Thigh gaps or prickly legs. Actually, body hair in general I’m a fan of.

37. Scars and the explanation of how she got those scars. 9/10 it’s a fairly interesting story.

38. Big hands, or more specifically, long, skinny fingers. Also, cold or moist hands.

39. Potty mouths. A lot of people I know are turned off by women who drop f-bombs or whatever but I could watch Chelsea Handler go on explicit rants all day.

40. Super pale skin.

41. Smokers, but that’s probably because my family smoked my entire life and while I don’t, I might be like a secondhand addict or something.

42. Braces.

43. Awkward chicks that are so uncomfortable, I’m the calm one for a change. It’s like, oh, so this is what being the normal one feels like.

44. Being really cheap. I’m a frugal dude so if she’s financially conscious and like, willing to be thrifty with me, I dig that.

45. Big gums.

46. Baby teeth.

47. Lisps.

48. So not like intense acne, but for some strange reason I like a few blemishes and spots. Maybe because it just shows that she’s human or something?

49. Bowlegged girls do it for me.

50. I just had a talk the other day about how much I love double chins and I can’t figure out why, but I definitely do.

51. Boob sweat. One woman’s annoyance is another man’s strange pleasure.

52. Priers because I’m a really closed off person and it takes a persistent girl to basically force feelings and stuff out of me.

53. Extreme sarcasm – like, to the point where it’s debatable if she loves me or completely hates my existence.

54. Really good handwriting which I know sounds stupid and weird, but I’ve always been fascinated by quality penmanship.

55. Forehead veins.

56. Girls with jawlines like Olivia Wilde.

57. Front teeth gaps.

58. Big noses.

59. Lefthanders.

60. I don’t exactly have options, so I find a pulse attractive at this point.

Source: 60 Uncommon Things Men Find Attractive About Women | Thought Catalog

dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
lol I can agree with many of those... its a funny list though.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
Banned By Establishment

Yeah, it totally is! I guess it is things you never think about....I am sure I can come up with a few "weird" ones about guys as well.....save that for another thread, lol.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
A lot of the stuff is things I had thought about, but nothing I would discuss or talk to my friends about, which is what makes putting it out there even better.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #5
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,043 Times in 2,076 Posts
7, 16, 31 & 56.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,903 Posts
#32 resonates...it isn't something I find attractive but it's as if taking a shit/farting isn't part of being human.

absoutely potty mouth/smoker/smiling with too much gum
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Some of those are But everyone finds different things attractive, so I'm not one to judge. Hell, I find hair done like Rogue from X-Men (the bangs bordering the face, not the white highlight) hot. I must have a thing for #9, though. My last four girlfriends were all single mom's

The one "uncommon" thing that I find attractive that's not on this list is a girl that doesn't mind getting down and dirty. And by that I mean tearing apart an engine block and actually knowing what she's doing. Someone that will come up with a bunch of grease on her face and hands and not care if she broke a nail. As much as I enjoy my girlfriend dressing up and looking like she's ready to go out to a fancy dinner, I prefer someone who doesn't live for that sort of thing.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
#4, #7, #43, and one that is not on there... vampire teeth.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
PRINCESS

Interesting

I'm fucked
MeowMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #10
RS controls my life!

27. 23. 25. 19
Posted via RS Mobile
Gazorcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #11
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,934 Times in 494 Posts
I like big butts and I can not lie.

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung

Wanna pull up tough

Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed

Deep in the jeans she's wearing

I'm hooked and I can't stop staring.

--------------
Oh yeah, full butts "voluptuous" butts.

and # 6... the crossed eye thing... only a smidgen though. Makes them... unique, endearing, and cute in a imperfect sort of way.

There are really very few girls with minor strabismus.

They are usually fixed early on.

Last edited by Marshall Placid; 08-17-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Marshall Placid is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-16-2013, 10:38 PM   #12
Princess Dewey

15 23 25 35 43
[05-03, 17:18] MPTness
if her age on the clock, she's too young for a cock

[12-03, 22:33] Amuro Ray
i was wearing women's clothing in my picture

[14-04, 00:16] Amuro Ray
i have hello kitty underwear

[14-04, 00:23] Amuro Ray
i find feet sexually exciting

[29-04, 00:21] Ri2
if i was a guy i'd just ejaculate on her face all up in her nose, mark yo territory like a beast

[14-05, 23:29] Ri2
i just watched japanese girls poop on each other for like 10 mins
smarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:45 AM   #13
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Just goes to show that someone's biggest insecurity can be someone's biggest attraction.
Posted via RS Mobile
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #14
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMeow View Post
Interesting

I'm fucked
Or not, depending on how you made out with the list
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #15
Female Driven

Quick, somebody piece together a sketch of this woman! Haha
Posted via RS Mobile
FI-Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:42 PM   #16
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

#16,23,24, 36 (thigh gap) and 37 and 60 (a pulse)...
Prolowtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #17
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
The one "uncommon" thing that I find attractive that's not on this list is a girl that doesn't mind getting down and dirty. And by that I mean tearing apart an engine block and actually knowing what she's doing. Someone that will come up with a bunch of grease on her face and hands and not care if she broke a nail.
I was at a track day and I saw a girl get down and dirty to disconnect the rear sway bar on her car. I offered to do it for her and she said "no, I got this." And she was cute too. Nearly jizzed my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #18
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAznGuy View Post
I was at a track day and I saw a girl get down and dirty to disconnect the rear sway bar on her car. I offered to do it for her and she said "no, I got this." And she was cute too. Nearly jizzed my pants.
Wouldn't be creepy for her at all.

"no, no I didn't pee my pants. It's semen."
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #19
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
A girl who says what she feels instead of dropping hints, playing games, etc.

Far too uncommon
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #20
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
now show one for girls

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #21
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
A girl who says what she feels instead of dropping hints, playing games, etc.

Far too uncommon
uncommon?

i would say they don't exist... at all.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #22
Banned By Establishment

I'm not sure you want a girl who shares all her feelings....our gender is pretty crazy. We have lots of feels. You dudes would run away, lol!
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #23
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,934 Times in 494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
uncommon?

i would say they don't exist... at all.
They do exist, just... uncommon.

I know one who speaks her mind often, when it suits her, and often for the betterment of everybody involved [in the conversation].
Marshall Placid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #24
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Placid View Post
They do exist, just... uncommon.

I know one who speaks her mind often, when it suits her, and often for the betterment of everybody involved [in the conversation].
You kinda just said two things there.
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:50 PM   #25
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
I'm not sure you want a girl who shares all her feelings....our gender is pretty crazy. We have lots of feels. You dudes would run away, lol!
Maybe not all her feelings ... I just can't stand it when I end up having my night/weekend/week ruined because I missed or misinterpreted signals. You can't ask because she either avoids answering your question or accuses you of not listening (or, somehow, not caring). And, of course, when she finally loses her shit and tells you (after some completely unnecessary drama usually involving crying and/or screaming) and you do whatever it is that she wanted you to do, she says, "Well I don't want you to do it now!"

Every guy I know is either with or has been with a woman who acts like this. Unfortunately, you seldom know until she's comfortable enough with the relationship to try to give you a stroke.
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote