REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #26
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,318 Times in 5,637 Posts
Dieing was obviously the easy way out, IMO the person that revived him would have been hailed as a hero cause I'm fairly certain ppl would rather see him rot in jail than end like this
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #27
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,941 Times in 765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
Dieing was obviously the easy way out, IMO the person that revived him would have been hailed as a hero cause I'm fairly certain ppl would rather see him rot in jail than end like this
Posted via RS Mobile
Do u really think ppl get any real pleasure out of him rotting in jail vs. committing suicide?

To me, he has saved us money on incarceration costs for 30 odd years, so I personally think this is a good thing. His suffering wont undo what he has done - thankfully those women are alive and free today, mentally damaged, yes, but hopefully they can find some enjoyment in the life they're living, vs he who is dead (I don't believe in an afterlife, so for me, he has lost the greatest gift of all, life)

Justice, as we know it was served, he had his freedom taken away, and quickly his life... What has happened, has happened, we can only look into the future now, a future without him, a future where the women are free, and getting help, a future in which the American taxpayer doesn't have to pay for his food, electricity, and other jail costs.

Life in jail, or death... Either way, he's gone from society, I can't say one would bring me more pleasure than the other.
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #28
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,318 Times in 5,637 Posts
I think in the states a large portion probably sees it that way, personally I don't feel one way or the other
Posted via RS Mobile
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #29
I am Hook'd on RS

pretsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #30
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

the man deserved to be hung for dead anyway....
AeroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #31
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
He deserved to die but not at his own hands. They should have let him in genpop and really let him get a taste of what he put those girls through.

Berz out.
Posted via RS Mobile
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote