REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #26
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
Who said anything about gear
He can make amazing results without gear, in sorry If u are making no gains after every year
Posted via RS Mobile
You don't have to apologize, you really don't
Advertisement
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #27
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
You don't have to apologize, you really don't
Just tying to be nice
Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:22 AM   #28
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
Just tying to be nice
Posted via RS Mobile
you don't have to be
Old 10-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #29
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
so are you saying if he worked just as hard as you without going on gear, he would achieve your results? didn't think so. so no, my advice is not shitty.
I hear this alot from people that just assume that there is a big dude and strong he is on gear and only way to get big is that way
They are just butt hurt that's all
Posted via RS Mobile

Last edited by hal0g0dv2; 10-10-2013 at 04:35 PM.
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #30
RS Veteran

Hyperbole and a Half: The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

I can appreciate someone who is big and strong, naturally, because they LOOK natural. Proportions, physical appearance etc. It is extremely obvious when you look at two people who are the same strength and size, to point out which one is not natural. But hey, if you like the disproportionate, acne infested, 2nd trimester gut, inverted testicle look.. who am i to judge.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #31
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Hyperbole and a Half: The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

I can appreciate someone who is big and strong, naturally, because they LOOK natural. Proportions, physical appearance etc. It is extremely obvious when you look at two people who are the same strength and size, to point out which one is not natural. But hey, if you like the disproportionate, acne infested, 2nd trimester gut, inverted testicle look.. who am i to judge.
not sure what your point it, these guys are 100% not natty...looks dont mean much

Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:22 AM   #32
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

To the OP, 30 minutes is not enough. Someone posted 45 minutes to 1 hr, that is the IDEAL workout time (strength training) as overdoing it will start to burn muscle off.

I've gone from 170 of mostly bulk and gut down to 145. Changing my diet and focusing on form rather than pushing huge weights. I'm trying to get more of a lean look and live longer and be more fulfilled. Overall, I'm happy as I've done things I haven't done before because of my gut/back.
<div id="zunecard_big" class="zunecard"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://social.zune.net//xweb/lx/swf/zunecard.swf?ver=1192" style="" id="flashUserCard" name="flashUserCard" bgcolor="#FFF" wmode="opaque" salign="tl" flashvars="baseURL=http%3a%2f%2fsocial.zune.net%2f zcard%2fusercardservice.ashx%3fzunetag%3dbedheadfr 3d%26src%3dlarge&MMplayerType=PlugIn" height="260" width="548"></div>
Neoxphuse is offline   Reply With Quote