REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,238 Times in 5,599 Posts
Mayweather/Alvarez Fight

Anyone watch? I'm glad i got around to watching it amazing show from start to finish. People can hate on all three all they want but when i saw Wayne and Bieber with Floyd i was fucking laughing out loud like Wow.. You went all out. Like the intro said Floyd doesnt care about winning the ring or the crowd it's about the $$$ and to have wayne and Bieber out there for The Money Team and just like "young money" in general ya gotta give them credit lol

the fight itself, fuck i've probably watched like the last 6 Mayweather and random pacquiao fights and i've never seen a crazier fight live than last night, Floyd is an absolute magician with his punches they are sooo fucking fast and his movement is so unpredictable he will never lose, no one who can counter like that and change the flow of the fight will ever be de-throned unless he goes too far into his career. Like the announcers said, the opponent nor the audience really know whether floyd is on offense or defense at any point because he has the ability to change it so frequently to his advantage

great fight, and for Alvarez only being 24 that was a great bout
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #2
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Matthysse vs Garcia was pretty sick. IMO, Garcia could very well be next up for Mayweather.

As for the main event...Canelo took this fight a few years too early, Mayweather dominated and controlled the fight just like I thought he would. It'll be interesting to see how Canelo bounces back from his first L.

Looking forward to Marquez vs Bradley, Pacquiao vs Rios and Golovkin vs Stevens. Keep an eye out for Golovkin, the guy is a fucking monster.
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #3
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Actually, I liked how Alvarez wasn't scared and was actually impressed with how he was doing earlier in the rounds. It was just pure domination by mayweather after - guy is an absolute genius.

The fact that Alvarez is so young is a scary thought.
neggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Did you see Mayweather's entrance? It was probably one of the best performances by Lil Wayne. He really exemplifies that cocaine is one hell of a drug.
steinfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:08 AM   #5
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinfeld View Post
Did you see Mayweather's entrance? It was probably one of the best performances by Lil Wayne. He really exemplifies that cocaine is one hell of a drug.
2 additions to your comment

1) I made sure to keep an eye on him during the fight to see if he put on a t-shirt afterwards....nope he sat topless during teh fight

2) Cracks me up how Bieber is there (again) to walk Mayweather to the ring.
Wongtouski is offline   Reply With Quote