REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 09-21-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Missed Connections stories - Vancouver or others

Would any of you guys/gals here care to share any of your missed connections stories? Or your serendipitous experiences? You know, like the movie Seredipity.

The reason I'm asking is because I want to know if you've ever been able to connect with your missed connection. And how did it turn out?

I created a missing connections ad in hopes of somehow connecting with this girl I almost met. Maybe some of you know her? Sounds familiar? This isn't some crush, I actually couldn't speak. I froze. Now I know what people are talking about when they say they 'froze.'

Just to clarify, I've had many relationships, I'm not a kid, I have a career, I know this is foolish and futile and I'm not losing sleep thinking about her. It's a long shot but I'm willing to put a bit of effort in to search her out.

Thanks.

604chn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Okay. I guess nobody has stories to share.
604chn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
Old School RS

Thanked 3,947 Times in 1,202 Posts
As you originally posted:

Quote:
YOU: ~5'2", MIXED (Asian/White), BROWN/BLONDISH HAIR, ATHLETIC, white shirt and black tight shorts with runners.

ME: 5'6", CHN GUY, KINDA CUTE, WORE A V-NECK T-SHIRT WITH DARK JEANS
Corrected:

Quote:
ME: 30 year old dude who still can't talk to women in person, posts Craigslist ads instead, then posts on online forums looking for feedback on his Craigslist ads...
I just don't understand the thinking behind these ads. If she is crazy enough to actually a) read those posts and b) respond to one about her, she's probably crazy enough you should be concerned for your own safety and moving on to the next one...
Old 09-23-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
Let it go.

Take this as a lesson, so you know that next time a girl catches your eye, to just talk to her. Even if she says no and laughs in your face, it's better to know than to be wondering 'what if'.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #5
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
WOT LOL

okay I ll share mine, I saw this girl walk by the gym and I m whipped to the max, I thought I should post an ad on craigslist and see if she would one day see it. Its been 3 years and I m still reposting that ad.

shit, I think I m outta luck..

/thread.
xilley is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #6
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,399 Times in 396 Posts
Quote:
ME: 5'6", CHN GUY, KINDA CUTE, WORE A V-NECK T-SHIRT WITH DARK JEANS
v_tec is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2013, 11:59 PM   #7
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
holy fuk, I'm cringing extremely hard right now
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #8
Rs has made me the man i am today!

WTF
fsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts

^ OP
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #10
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
i saw Inaii on chat a couple times..... was always afraid to engage in conversation

havnt seen her on it for a long time do you guys think she will like my civic!?

it has a vtechs, pretty much makes it a Lamborghini... do girlz like Lamborghini's and ricer flybys... im good at those
snails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #11
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,079 Times in 368 Posts
In kindergarten my best friend was this white girl with blonde hair. I was a little Asian looking boy. She lived a block away from my house and my grandma would drop me off once in a while to play. I remember eating freezies and playing in the sand box. We would always have fun and she used to kiss me on the cheek. I remember playing in the leaves during fall and taking nap times next to each other during pre-school.

One day walking home, there was a SOLD sign on the house. She ran up to her dad and seemed very happy because they could now move away and also buy a sailboat. That was the first time in my life I felt crushed.

Does that count as a missed connection?
Old 09-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #12
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #13
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 604chn View Post
Would any of you guys/gals here care to share any of your missed connections stories? Or your serendipitous experiences? You know, like the movie Seredipity.

The reason I'm asking is because I want to know if you've ever been able to connect with your missed connection. And how did it turn out?

I created a missing connections ad in hopes of somehow connecting with this girl I almost met. Maybe some of you know her? Sounds familiar? This isn't some crush, I actually couldn't speak. I froze. Now I know what people are talking about when they say they 'froze.'

Just to clarify, I've had many relationships, I'm not a kid, I have a career, I know this is foolish and futile and I'm not losing sleep thinking about her. It's a long shot but I'm willing to put a bit of effort in to search her out.

Thanks.

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #14
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,398 Posts
Quote:
The Spiderman

When a girl is going down on you, and just before you climax you pull out of her mouth and nut in your own hand. Then fling the jism in her face, as you jump to your feet, making sure to properly mimic Spidey's slinging hand motions. Now stand in a position of bravery, and power like any superhero would. Be sure not to react when she yells at you. Stand tall and proud, not too many guys get the chance to do that these days.
Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.
Razor Ramon HG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #15
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Sorry but, Simba > Spiderman

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /