REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 09-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

16" Enkei RS5 set (4) 4x100 4x114.3 & lug nuts SOLD

Selling my set of Enkei RS5. This is a real set of enkei; not a replica. These are pretty rare now as it was discontinued quite awhile ago. No curb rash; i cleaned them up and painted it gold over the summer and had the "enkei" decal with the logo applied. You can strip it and get it powder coated if you like but the paint job is not that bad. Overall looks really nice; is not bent whatsoever. Last time I had them mounted on was revscene summer meet in august; been sitting in my basement since then. It has yokohama parada spec-2 tires on them at the moment. They are ok to drive on if its not wet however...I recommend you change it if you want to daily these. Enkei center caps with the enkei logo will be included. Total of 4 center caps so one for each wheel.

-Bolt pattern is 4x114.3 and 4x100
-Offset is around +40
-16x7
-current tires Yokohama Parada Spec-2 (should replace; or drift burners)

I am asking $450 obo

I also have a set of closed spline Muteki lug nuts for this wheel. These have really small lug holes and was kind of hard to find lug nuts that fit. These ones here are perfect fit. Used once, basically new. I bought it from Image In Motion over in Maple Ridge. Here is the link for the set I bought MUTEKI 12X1.25 CLOSED CHROME

The thread pitch are M12x1.25 (It was for a Nissan)

Used once 99% like new, asking $45

EVERYTHING SOLD THANKS

Advertisement

Last edited by accl; 09-30-2013 at 08:30 AM. Reason: SOLD
accl is offline   Reply With Quote