REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Spineless HK man gets publically slapped up by crazy GF (https://www.revscene.net/forums/688942-spineless-hk-man-gets-publically-slapped-up-crazy-gf.html)

yogibear 10-06-2013 12:48 AM

Spineless HK man gets publically slapped up by crazy GF

some crazy bitches in this world

Quote:

Going viral amongst HK’s netizens this week is a video of a woman repeatedly slapping her kneeling boyfriend on a Tokwawan street. The clip received over 200,000 views in 2 days…

The 20-year-old woman was arrested for assaulting the 23-year-old man as Kowloon City police continue to investigate the matter. The disagreement was sparked when it emerged the boyfriend had bought another woman home (possibly the other woman in the video – a sister, or friend). He denied the accusation in the clip, claiming there was a misunderstanding and pleading with the other woman to speak up.

His partner repeatedly shouts about him for ‘failing to treat her as a girlfriend’ whilst passers-by spoke out to the man, stating that the she “isn’t worth it”, calling for him to break up with her and disapproving of the beating. A female bystander engaged saying “stand up, ditch this ugly girl, you deserve better“, telling the woman that, whatever happened, “doesn’t warrant you slapping your boyfriend in the middle of the street“.

The woman in question has since been the subject of a ‘human flesh search‘ as netizens researched and published her identity.

Presto 10-06-2013 12:53 AM

Fake. That's just a dude with long hair.
The guy on his knees isn't what I would call a man.

KO7 10-06-2013 12:54 AM

His desperate sobbing is so uncomfortable to watch uggh.

v_tec 10-06-2013 12:56 AM

The most innocent of all - the McDonald's meal, it's getting cold :(

:okay:

yogibear 10-06-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v_tec (Post 8333943)
The most innocent of all - the McDonald's meal, it's getting cold :(

:okay:

Haahaha I thought the exact same thing.

I wish I could understand what they're saying (...screaming, in this case)

StylinRed 10-06-2013 01:17 AM

as i mentioned in the nsfw thread it was such a pathetic display that the bystanders had to intervene and that's saying a lot since hongers never ever intervene they just watch and comment from the sidelines normally

EmperorIS 10-06-2013 01:24 AM

I want that chick to step on my dick with her bare feet

i-vtecyo 10-06-2013 02:08 AM

meh, no sympathy for the guy. he should have known what he was getting himself into before he cheated on gf.. However the woman went too far.. public humiliation is already enough but to top it off with physical abuse isnt any better.

SkinnyPupp 10-06-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i-vtecyo (Post 8333962)
meh, no sympathy for the guy. he should have known what he was getting himself into before he cheated on gf.. However the woman went too far.. public humiliation is already enough but to top it off with physical abuse isnt any better.

If it was a mom doing that to a kid, I would agree 100%

Any guy acting like that will get no sympathy from me though.

Marshall Placid 10-06-2013 02:31 AM

This is what transpired (according to a yahoo article):
---------------------
The 2 girls know each other and are good or "best friends".

The BF said that the girl # 2 (not the GF) asked the GF if she could go up to the house (apartment) where the BF lives.

The BF said not to go up, but the girl # 2 said she asked the GF and that the GF said yes.

In the video, the BF continually tells the girl # 2 to speak up, but the girl # 2 says no.

Eventually, the BF says this "she asked you if it was okay in front of me... all 3 of us together, and you said yes."

Then, the GF slapped him twice and said "So you mean that I gave you permission to bring girls to the house?"

And the GF said to the witnesses "He said that I agreed to let girls to to the house".

Then the witnesses said "Dump the girl!"
"Your mom doesn't even treat you like this"
"Slapping you tens of times is enough... you want to take more?"
"With her treating you like this, you should cheat on her!"
"No matter what, you should not be slapping the guy publicly"

And the GF said "You guys see me hit him in the streets, but you don't know how he treats me... it is not your business."

The police came and arrested the GF.

The boy went to the hospital.

According to the police, from the witnesses of the 30 minute scene:
------------------
The BF and GF live together.

The GF goes to work, while the BF works, but goes home earlier.

During the "off" time, the BF frequently brings girls to the house.

When he gets caught, the BF's excuse for bringing girls to the house is that "we didn't do anything... nothing happened".

This was the final straw so the GF humiliates the BF in the video.

BUT, apparently, this was the 17th time this has happened (the public humiliation).

The police that came said "You guys again? last time was the 16th time... now is the 17th time!"
-------------------

rsx 10-06-2013 02:45 AM

Why are people angry with the broad? People should be shaming that spineless, pathetic excuse for a man.

Razor Ramon HG 10-06-2013 03:48 AM

Where's that other video of a Honger couple in some restaurant or McD?

T4RAWR 10-06-2013 07:37 AM

wow,

just wow...

:pokerface:

MG1 10-06-2013 08:54 AM

Dominatrix......... without the leather, whip, and high heels.

Dude's mentally ill and chick is like lovin' it (McDonalds pun not intended). When a woman thinks she has the upper hand, she will take it to the nth degree.

First thing that came to my mind was Grid and Dino, LOLOLOLOL

Just kidding.

Besides, we know Grid and Dino are the same person, right? :badpokerface:

Most women in their right mind would not date or hang out with weak men, so she's just as mentally ill as the poor excuse for a man is. I guess it takes all kinds.

Was painful to watch, but who knows these days, it could be fake as hell.

Not only that, if I wanted a beating, I'd much prefer a big Amazonian over that skinny, unattractive thing. Maybe big Russian woman or a big German fraulein, LOL.

kwy 10-06-2013 09:03 AM

"men" these days..

MG1 10-06-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwy (Post 8334033)
"men" these days..

yeah, my better half says same thing......

"What's up with these skinny, whimpy dudes?" "Where are the real men?" .....referring to Asian pop stars and guys, in general, from across the Pacific.

Skinny, you need to come back to NA for a while before you turn into a spineless, poor excuse for a man, LOLOLOLOL.

Good ol' Canadian experience......... canoeing, kayaking, off roading, beaver hunting, poutine, angus beef, peeler bars, etc. You must miss it. Hanging out on RS just isn't enough. Hee hee..... Tell us when you do decide to come back for a short visit - Murd0c, T4RAWR, lomac, el bastardo, and the rest of us will put you back straight.

tiger_handheld 10-06-2013 09:32 AM

whats up with hk dudes "cheating" on their bishes?

First it was that incident at the restaurant that went viral and now this. And if the second girl is a 'good friend' why wont she speak up :\

maybe all this is staged so the bish can get a new bag from Youtube profits ....

scottsman 10-06-2013 09:35 AM

I wonder whats in the McDonald's bag?

SiRV 10-06-2013 09:39 AM

2:35 the camera man says what we are all thinking

Not really racist! 10-06-2013 09:57 AM

http://bamfbackgrounds.com/upload/7i...n_ooh_face.gif

I don't even...

FN-2199 10-06-2013 10:14 AM

http://static.someecards.com/someeca...41_1743993.png

corollagtSr5 10-06-2013 11:09 AM

cole notes
2:28 world star wave
2:38 you hear the rooster go off
2:39 the boyfriend gets his head petted like a dog

Selanne_200 10-06-2013 11:18 AM

What's even more stupid is that girl #2 (not the gf) is supposedly a cousin of the said gf

Redlines_Daily 10-06-2013 11:33 AM

Can we try to share stuff that's actually interesting instead of this garbage that just gives you a chance to make fun of others? Honestly OP, what's the motivation here..."everyone look how fucked up those people's lives are, let's make fun of them and feel good about ourselves". It was posted in NSFW thread so those who want to see, sure go have a good chuckle, but we need an entire thread dedicated to this? This requires a discussion? Seriously people..

twitchyzero 10-06-2013 11:39 AM

rare footage of the elusive joe_45 captured on a camera for the first time. :ahwow: