REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #101
TTZ
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
When I asked for an example I wanted businesses that you have helped with your internet marketing skills. Like Joe blows car parts or Jims deli. Before they had this much traffic on there site now they have this much and now they are doing this % more business. That type of stuff.
Ahh! I don't do that type of consulting. I specialize in grounds up "product launch" sites like the Easy Access Profit. If anyone creates an information product and needs a marketing plan to sell it, then I'm the guy to call.

Joe car parts and Jim's deli should call someone else. It's not that I can't help them. They just can't afford my rates. I like dealing with companies that don't blink when I give them a price. That's never a small business.

Here's a lecture I gave at Cal State for ProductCamp showing how I do a product launch. Like I said, if you have an info product, I'm the guy to launch it.

Advertisement

Last edited by TTZ; 10-14-2013 at 05:06 PM.
TTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #102
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
When I asked for an example I wanted businesses that you have helped with your internet marketing skills. Like Joe blows car parts or Jims deli. Before they had this much traffic on there site now they have this much and now they are doing this % more business. That type of stuff.
This is exactly what he was asking and you posted a link to some BS site, wtf is that?

You claim to help market people's websites, please share some of your clients and their sites to us...

I have friends that work for real marketing companies like Grey Canada, and Curve Comms. Those companies provide all round service, help you promote your business, alter peoples perception of your company, provide advertising services, etc.

What do you provide to the companies who recruit you to market their website? I mean besides spamming the link to all mindless sheep that follow your blog...

So Far all you keep saying is how you teach people to make money from marketing and directing peoples clicks on the internet and you make money based on events that train people to do this. All we are asking is SHOW US WHEN AND HOW this process actually worked for you. Cause right now all I see is money being brought in from selling BS seminars...

EDIT: So you really are just a troll, you just set up sites that people click on and those clicks generate revenue, this is not marketing, this is just spamming the internet to retarded people who believe you...

Then you make further money trying to teach people to duplicate your non-sense. Thats why we end up with all these BS scam sites all over the internet claiming "you can make $100000000000 dollars a year just by sitting on your ass at home...."

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #103

On top of all of this that site you linked asks for people's email address, I know people can sell lists of email address' to sites like click bank, so I am assuming thats how that site makes money...

That is not a business, thats once again just spamming innocent people who probably don't know any better...

This post thanked by:
Old 10-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #104
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

That whole seminar reminded me of a time I was studying at Starbucks and some random guy sitting next to me talking on the phone saying how he "almost made his for million before even hitting 30" to his friend. This went on for about 15 minutes.
Afterwards, in a nut shell, he spoke to me about how he could HELP me do the same...he even sent me an invite to meet the "TOP CEO'S OF INSERTBULLSHITHERE" at his house party the following day.
Xu.Vi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #105
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,450 Times in 1,027 Posts
...well, did you go? Cuz he could prob give you connections and be friends with a friend of a friend of Bill Gates
Posted via RS Mobile
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #106
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedStars View Post
...well, did you go? Cuz he could prob give you connections and be friends with a friend of a friend of Bill Gates
Posted via RS Mobile
Nope. The others that overheard him talking and self-introduced themselves are probably making their first half a million now while i'm gradually going deeper in debt from university. How I wish I went!
Xu.Vi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #107
I don't like cheese but I love milk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTZ View Post
Yes, the company gave me a SL550 for free.

If you, or any else, wants to find out more about MTTB, feel free to PM me or go check out my blog. Yes, it is making me over $100,000 a month.

We formed a partnership, launched three #1 ClickBank products (working on the 4th), and made over $1 million. Don't you wish putting $15K in your car can do that?
reported this thread to the CRA tax snitch tips line Informant Leads Program
hopefully you reported all your sl550 taxable benefit and 1million+ annual income (oh...and i applaud you for paying over 400K in taxes every year to support our government and our country)
Ferra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #108
Need my Daily Fix of RS

just lock this thread already. why help promote this guy's blog?
scoobyej20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #109
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,809 Times in 8,186 Posts
I say let the haters keep hatin' it's pretty funny

SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-14-2013, 07:14 PM   #110
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
reported this thread to the CRA tax snitch tips line Informant Leads Program
hopefully you reported all your sl550 taxable benefit and 1million+ annual income (oh...and i applaud you for paying over 400K in taxes every year to support our government and our country)
Go ahead. I pay all taxes that is legally due. In both the US and Canada. And you are welcome. I just wish our government would serve us better with the tax money they're getting.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #111
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
I say let the haters keep hatin' it's pretty funny

I love haters. They offer pretty good entertainment value for the money.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #112
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,382 Times in 3,464 Posts
Quote:
Ahh! I don't do that type of consulting. I specialize in grounds up "product launch" sites like the Easy Access Profit. If anyone creates an information product and needs a marketing plan to sell it, then I'm the guy to call.

Joe car parts and Jim's deli should call someone else. It's not that I can't help them. They just can't afford my rates. I like dealing with companies that don't blink when I give them a price. That's never a small business.

Here's a lecture I gave at Cal State for ProductCamp showing how I do a product launch. Like I said, if you have an info product, I'm the guy to launch it.

Zero To $200,000 In One Month - How To Launch Your Own Info Product - YouTube

Forget about Jim what about Pete? He started a sandwich shop called Pete's subway and now he has more locations than McDonalds.

I have a small photo booth business that I have not done much with because of other work. Now I have a buddy who wants to help out. I want to be the number 1 photo booth company in Vancouver and then franchise to other cities. What can you do for me and yes I can afford you.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #113
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

So when someone doesn't agree or questions your business methods they are hating? I for one have no understanding of how this all works and would love to learn more about it. I applaud your ability to make it big especially from Vancouver and it somehow makes me proud to know that you also came out of BCIT. I have no doubt that you are a very capable person but my question is how many people can your system really benefit? I can only see it as you making money on these new recruits or what not based on your personal success which may possibly be 1 in a million or more. Can you genuinely say that your success was based on a formulated sequence of tasks and anyone can do it? How many other John Chow's are there? As someone mentioned, what happened to the other so called "partners" who apparently "discovered" or "co-founded" this system together? Arn't some of these guys still on this forum? I'd assume that they reach at least 1/2 or maybe 1/4 of your success right? Just curious ya know.
NKC ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #114

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKC ONE View Post
So when someone doesn't agree or questions your business methods they are hating? I for one have no understanding of how this all works and would love to learn more about it. I applaud your ability to make it big especially from Vancouver and it somehow makes me proud to know that you also came out of BCIT. I have no doubt that you are a very capable person but my question is how many people can your system really benefit? I can only see it as you making money on these new recruits or what not based on your personal success which may possibly be 1 in a million or more. Can you genuinely say that your success was based on a formulated sequence of tasks and anyone can do it? How many other John Chow's are there? As someone mentioned, what happened to the other so called "partners" who apparently "discovered" or "co-founded" this system together? Arn't some of these guys still on this forum? I'd assume that they reach at least 1/2 or maybe 1/4 of your success right? Just curious ya know.
...paragraphs.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #115
TTZ

Quote:
Forget about Jim what about Pete? He started a sandwich shop called Pete's subway and now he has more locations than McDonalds.

I have a small photo booth business that I have not done much with because of other work. Now I have a buddy who wants to help out. I want to be the number 1 photo booth company in Vancouver and then franchise to other cities. What can you do for me and yes I can afford you.
I specialize in what I'm good at. I wouldn't be able to help Pete's because it's outside my field. I don't have experience with photo booth either but I do know the CEO of Blenz Coffee. He can help you with franchising and raising money. I'll be happy to give you an intro. Won't cost you anything.

I'm sure you know that businesses is all about connections and relationships. I've build up a few in the past 15 years. I help when I can. I know it will come back to me. I really am serious about you coming to my event. If you can't make it, then I'll be happy to meet up with you the next time I'm in Vancouver.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #116

Quote:
I specialize in what I'm good at. I wouldn't be able to help Pete's because it's outside my field. I don't have experience with photo booth either but I do know the CEO of Blenz Coffee. He can help you with franchising and raising money. I'll be happy to give you an intro. Won't cost you anything.

I'm sure you know that businesses is all about connections and relationships. I've build up a few in the past 15 years. I help when I can. I know it will come back to me. I really am serious about you coming to my event. If you can't make it, then I'll be happy to meet up with you the next time I'm in Vancouver.
Thanx for the offer but I don't need to raise more money. I need someone that's a internet marketing expert to help with my online marketing strategy.

What do you specialize in?
Old 10-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #117
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Last edited by Purely; 10-20-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Purely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #118

Quote:
Thanx for the offer but I don't need to raise more money. I need someone that's a internet marketing expert to help with my online marketing strategy.

Quote:
I specialize in what I'm good at.
Lol, I am pretty sure this is true for literally every semi-intelligent human being in the world.

He already made it clear he specializes in marketing John Chow and only John Chow.

I bet this fool couldn't sell water in the desert....

I listened to a variety of non-sense on youtube and also that crappy link you posted and let me just say you are a complete tool. Your public speaking level is appalling, I have seen intro level english classes with more captivating public speakers. On top of all that, you come out with a shirt that says "I'm John Chow Bitch", I would have run up on stage and punched you in the throat if I was there.

This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #119
TTZ

Quote:

Information product launches, blogging and live events are my main specialization.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #120

Quote:
Information product launches, blogging and live events are my main specialization.
By live events do you mean things like weddings , concerts, and other types of shows? Because i might know some people that could help you out.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #121

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post

I bet this fool couldn't sell water in the desert....
I just don't think setting up a water shop in the desert would be profitable. No doubt the demand would be high but the operating costs alone would probably be through the roof. Just not an economically profitable business imo.

Last edited by parm104; 10-14-2013 at 10:01 PM.
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #122
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKC ONE View Post

I think we all know who the haters are who isn't. I have no problems with questions and I'm happy to answer them. You notice that I'm only answering the legit questions/comment and not replying to the haters, because there's really no point in it. If it make them happy hating, then I'm happy to help.

To answer your questions, I really run 3 different Internet businesses. There's my blog which is completely free to read. It makes money from advertising and affiliate marketing. There's the info product business where I sell my products and have affiliates sell for me. Then there's MTTB. This is a "business in a box" for people who just wants the product creation and marketing done for them. Think of it as a franchise. You're buying a system instead of creating it yourself.

Can anybody do this? The answer is yes. BUT, the problem is most will not. This is not because the system doesn't work. It's because the person will not work it. In any field, you have will have the top 2% and everyone else. My business is the same. The difference is people in the 98% know the reason they're not in the 2% is because they're not doing what I teach. It's the old "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink" thing. I can provide all the tools, all the training, the entire business in box. But it won't do anything unless you actually work it.

People who do follow what I teach have done very well.

There's Timothy Skyes. The day his blog beat mine in income, instead of writing a post to thank me, he wrote this: Suck On This John Chow, My Blog Made $45,000 Last Month! - Timothy Sykes I thought it was pretty cute. Tim's blog will make over $5 million this year. He now lives in Miami and drives a Lamborghini. But unlike me, he had to pay for his car.

There's also Timothy Ferriss.

Yes, he's the 4-hour workweek guy. I helped him launched the book and made it a NY Times best seller.

I can't take full credit for the two Tims. Like many super successful people, they have multiple mentors and consultants. But the reason why they're in the top 2% is because they actually take action on the advice they received.

The question for you is, will you implement what I teach, or will you be like most and say "Wow! This is really great information!" and then continue with your life?
Old 10-14-2013, 10:05 PM   #123
TTZ

Quote:
By live events do you mean things like weddings , concerts, and other types of shows? Because i might know some people that could help you out.
No. I do live events like the $15,000 mastermind in Fiji. It's actually outsourced to an event company. They handle all the logistics and dealing with the hotels.

Last edited by TTZ; 10-14-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #124
My homepage has been set to RS

lol john chow is a revscene member?
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #125
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkrussian View Post
lol john chow is a revscene member?
I've been a RS member since March 2002, long before I started John Chow dot Com. As you can see, I haven't been that active.

Last edited by TTZ; 10-14-2013 at 10:48 PM.