REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #226
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts

Advertisement
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-16-2013, 10:17 PM   #227
TTZ
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
As said above, what is the other products besides the book, and the system?
Here are four products licensees can promote. I could post all of them if you want but I think the mods might object to that.

My Email Marketing Empire

The OTP Formula

The Internet Revolution Handbook

Instant Info Product

Licensees make 90% commission on these products and 50% on any backend products the customer purchases.

You don't really need a buy license to promote MTTB. We have a regular affiliate program that's free to join. The commission for affiliates is 50% on the front end product but zero on the back. We do have people who start off as affiliates and work their way up to licensees.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #228
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 3,712 Times in 467 Posts

Last edited by Zoidberg; 10-16-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #229
Raping Captured Dolphins since 2002 on EZ board days

So I guess without answering my question, that MTTB is the same as Lyoness and Amway in regards to business model structure?
Posted via RS Mobile
RFlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #230
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFlush View Post
So I guess without answering my question, that MTTB is the same as Lyoness and Amway in regards to business model structure?
Posted via RS Mobile
No, MTTB is not a MLM. It's an affiliate program, like the affiliate program you'll find on Amazon, Google, eBay, etc. It does offer a 5% royalty if you refer a new licensee but it doesn't go down any levels.

A MLM brings with it a whole different set of legal headaches to deal with. We stuck with the affiliate model because it's just a lot easier to set up.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #231
TTZ

Oh man! You beat me to posting that! I was going to save it to use as a reply to a hater.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #232

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
Hey Mr Chow.
Not trying to be a hater but I must say I couldn't imagine listening to you speak for a long period. You seem pretty bland/dry and flat. Just one mans opinions but obviously if you host seminars/events you must have great material to compensate.

Last edited by radioman; 10-16-2013 at 11:14 PM.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTZ View Post
No, MTTB is not a MLM. It's an affiliate program, like the affiliate program you'll find on Amazon, Google, eBay, etc. It does offer a 5% royalty if you refer a new licensee but it doesn't go down any levels.

A MLM brings with it a whole different set of legal headaches to deal with. We stuck with the affiliate model because it's just a lot easier to set up.
Funny you accuse Lyoness to be a MLM because Lyoness claims they are not a MLM. They actually operate like your business model with affiliates. So what makes their system a MLM and not yours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale View Post
I give a lot of people rim jobs.
My Feedback
Old 10-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #234
TTZ

Quote:
Funny you accuse Lyoness to be a MLM because Lyoness claims they are not a MLM. They actually operate like your business model with affiliates. So what makes their system a MLM and not yours?
I don't know what Lyoness is but you mention them along with Amway so I assumed it was a MLM. My mistake.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:15 PM   #235
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Oh man! You beat me to posting that! I was going to save it to use as a reply to a hater.
Any publicity is good publicity, basically. RS tends to go through similar waves every once in a while, typically involving one or another of the local domestic muscle car forums.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:32 PM   #236
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Meh, if anyone was stupid enough to give you money after reading this thread they deserve to get taken for a ride...

You're right we are hating on you and the truth is its because some of us don't like others praying on the stupid and weak minded, this is a very small percentage of the people posting. The vast majority of the people posting here are just jealous that they aren't making the same money sitting on their asses like you.

I personally mid thread have switched to not giving a fuck, initially I cared about the retards and dumbasses who were losing their money to you, but now I realize that w/e, the only thing I can do is make sure to tell those around myself and those I care about to not fall for this non-sense.

I look forward to the day this pyramid scheme falls apart and there comes some sort of huge litigation. For the record some MLM's can be legal, and some are illegal. This may very well be legal but none of them are ethical because these plans don't involve a product, you don't get anything for your money, besides the promise of maybe making more money in the future (and before you compare this to going to university, fuck off); therefore they are not ethical because everyone who gets in, especially those who start and organize it, recognize that all the people who are left at the bottom when this shit becomes un-sustainable are going to be out a bunch of money...

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread

Last edited by meme405; 10-16-2013 at 11:38 PM.
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-16-2013, 11:34 PM   #237
#savethemanuals

Thanked 2,551 Times in 950 Posts
He says that we are so predictable, easy to manipulate, and will keep the thread going. Maybe a mod can lock this thread and let it die? Prove him wrong.
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:40 PM   #238
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,809 Times in 8,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
He says that we are so predictable, easy to manipulate, and will keep the thread going. Maybe a mod can lock this thread and let it die? Prove him wrong.
How would that prove him wrong?

Leaving it open and letting it die by itself in a day would prove something.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #239
TTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
You're right we are hating on you and the truth is its because some of us don't like others praying on the stupid and weak minded.

The vast majority of the people posting here are just jealous that they aren't making the same money sitting on their asses like you.

I cared about the retards and dumbasses who were losing their money to you.
What a nice way to refer to your fellow RS members. Calling them retards, dumb asses, stupid and weak minded.

I don't think of them like that at all. As I explained my video. They have their own brain and can come to their own conclusion, which has been helped a lot by you. So thank you.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:04 AM   #240
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
What a nice way to refer to your fellow RS members. Calling them retards, dumb asses, stupid and weak minded.

I don't think of them like that at all. As I explained my video. They have their own brain and can come to their own conclusion, which has been helped a lot by you. So thank you.
If they give you a penny, they are retarded and feeble minded.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #241

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
This is still happening? I think everyone in this thread has officially "lost." lol

Oh TTZ, how you gonna make a video and not give a shout-out. Unbelievable...thanks for NOTHING!

Last edited by parm104; 10-17-2013 at 12:17 AM.
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:03 AM   #242
degenerate extraordinaire

Oh, and one thing to note.

It's preying, not praying.
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
Ikkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-17-2013, 01:45 AM   #243
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,382 Times in 3,464 Posts
So John you like taking money from old people? Is she one of your bitches?

Old 10-17-2013, 02:02 AM   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
So John you like taking money from old people? Is she one of your bitches?

maderline - YouTube
Is there a point you're trying to make?
Old 10-17-2013, 02:18 AM   #245
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,382 Times in 3,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Is there a point you're trying to make?
Ya do you really think she is going to make money doing on-line marketing? She already claims to have tried other e books and on-line courses. How would you feel if that was your Grandma in the video? Would you be happy?
Old 10-17-2013, 02:24 AM   #246
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
ouch i guess this thread really got to him and got him worried that his saps would be second guessing themselves so he had to make a video pretending to go

I'm assuming he's your hero and good friend

Last edited by StylinRed; 10-17-2013 at 02:34 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:23 AM   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Ya do you really think she is going to make money doing on-line marketing? She already claims to have tried other e books and on-line courses. How would you feel if that was your Grandma in the video? Would you be happy?
I don't care. It's not like she is being scammed by some Nigerian scammer or a dude who says he'll give you 50% of a check if you deposit it and pull the cash right away. She is buying shit, and can do whatever she wants with it.

I still don't get what age has to do with anything?
Old 10-17-2013, 03:43 AM   #248

Skinny I don't know why you are defending this so much and not being as critical as you normally would.

This MTTB is similar to Lyoness and in this tread http://www.revscene.net/forums/67621...m-yay-nay.html you are the second person and call out the OP's dad for being a fool to follow a pyramid scheme. The business model to Lyoness is similar to MTTB, so you are essentially saying anyone who follows MTTB is a fool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale View Post
I give a lot of people rim jobs.
My Feedback
Old 10-17-2013, 03:46 AM   #249

Quote:
Skinny I don't know why you are defending this so much and not being as critical as you normally would.

This MTTB is similar to Lyoness and in this tread http://www.revscene.net/forums/67621...m-yay-nay.html you are the second person and call out the OP's dad for being a fool to follow a pyramid scheme. The business model to Lyoness is similar to MTTB, so you are essentially saying anyone who follows MTTB is a fool.
I'm not defending really, I am just pointing out dumb comments. Like the guy who said we should close the thread to prove john wrong that people will keep coming back and replying... Or the guy who posted a video of john talking to an old lady, as if that meant anything whatsoever...

I don't know a LOT about MTTB or Lyoness, but what I do know, they aren't alike. Not even a little bit. So if you're going to say they are alike, you are going to have to back up that claim.

You'll have to carry that dialog with john though, because I don't care.

And BTW if I thought MTTB was a MLM scam or a pyramid scam, I wouldn't be on john's side whatsoever. But if that was the case, he wouldn't have a leg to stand on in his argument.

So here's your chance to shut him up for good, since you know his product is a pyramid scam.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #250
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Is he really wearing an "I'm John Chow Bitch" t-shirt?
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: