REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Actor and comedian Russell Brand on why you should not vote! (video) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/690647-actor-comedian-russell-brand-why-you-should-not-vote-video.html)

CharlesInCharge 11-26-2013 05:51 PM

Actor and comedian Russell Brand on why you should not vote! (video)

"Why be complicit in this ridiculous illusion" he says with all the other great things in his interview... which is right as I know a good number of members here talk about red or blue coats, and all the different label parties in this theater game in which they think are working on the behalf of the people.

Segment starts at the 10:30 mark to the 17th minute.
Russell's interview starts at the 12 minute mark till 16:15

The full interview can be see here (11 minutes)
_youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk

Seeing this guy in a movie and on some awards show I thought he was as big clown but its quite the opposite.
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-imag...arshall460.jpg

coolname 11-26-2013 09:34 PM

would of been better if the interviewer actually said something and offered some sort of opposition

CharlesInCharge 11-26-2013 10:00 PM

But the people know he's lying and he'd loose more credibility... the PressTV show went on to say that even that host didnt end up voting.

Lomac 11-26-2013 10:09 PM

You're a little late to the party, CIC. This was all over mainstream news weeks ago. ;)

CharlesInCharge 11-26-2013 10:44 PM

Not having cable TV I wonder what kind of exposure that show gets... but I doubt it was all over mainstream news... like the host says, Russell is calling for a revolution.

How is Canada's largest toxic spill being treated in the news? Are our politicians saying anything about the one billion liters of mining waste that was released Oct 31 (same time RCMP acknowledged the crack smoking mayors video) with the public being told about it on the 20th of this month.
Arsenic and mercury is deadly to humans... who is accountable for the deaths or long term cancers it could cause... more destruction of our lands by "corporations" for empire building.

rsx 11-26-2013 11:46 PM

LOL at "fake rage"

People who are professionally outraged and is all doom and gloom -- Alex Jones, Beck, Fox News, CiC. Are you guys doing anything about it? Are you starting a militia and engaging in anti government insurgency? Even the oathkeepers are pussies.

In the end no one's going to do anything, because as "shitty" as you may think life is, you have your smartphone, movie theatres, sports teams, girls, and bars, etc. to entertain you.

SkinnyPupp 11-26-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8370329)
Not having cable TV I wonder what kind of exposure that show gets... but I doubt it was all over mainstream news... like the host says, Russell is calling for a revolution.

The original interview on youtube has over 9 million views :lawl:

This was pretty well known when it happened a month ago.

ae101 11-26-2013 11:56 PM

wow 1st post from charlesincharge where he does not talk about or mention ZIONISM

Manic! 11-27-2013 12:42 AM

It was on CNN and everywhere else.

CharlesInCharge 11-27-2013 01:47 AM

To rsx

Native Canadians are doing something about it, like the New Brunswick protesters that have stopped a multinational corporation and the Queens army from initializing destructive fracking on their territorial lands.

Am I only providing loom and gloom when trying to open members eyes from spamming this forum and wasting their energy for the NDP, Liberals, and Conservatives debates/rants?

I bet some RS members actually go out of their way to vote and most likely to show face that they care about this country when in fact these parties dont represent the people...
A main example is reversing our hijacked money system... one reason why Kennedy and his brother got shot and murdered.

I see Russell is pretty popular and really witty talking to the news media here... I can only conclude that he and figures like Alex Jones are only given air time as a release valve for people to empty their grievances on whats going on.

GLOW 11-27-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lomac (Post 8370301)
You're a little late to the party, CIC. This was all over mainstream news weeks ago. ;)

yep seen it a while back already

melloman 11-27-2013 08:41 AM

CiC agrees with Russell Brands thoughts..

Yup. Sure. Why not. :accepted: